What to Do and Not Do When the Arrests Begin

• Drake has published this notice over at Freedom Reigns. Undoubtedly it’s a good reminder. It’s a bit black-and-white dualistic, but…. Have some cash and food on hand please. Thanks to Jaya.

URGENT: ARRESTS IMMINENT

What to know

1. Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/ Government have been running the world and doing bad things.

2. White hats including old money, military, veterans, federal marshals, and local law officials are going to arrest them.

3. Media may say it’s martial law and try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefit humanity.

4. International travel will be stopped for 3 days. Some facilities wired to explode will be off limits for safety.

What to do

1. The goal is to transition peacefully and safely. There will likely be disruptions in local travel, food supply, water supply, and electricity. Make sure you have necessities for 72 hours and ideally 30 days.

2. Remain calm. Support the troops and law officers that are arresting thousands of criminals guilty of heinous crimes against us all.

3. Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

What Not to Do

1. You are going to find out that the cabal have done terrible things to you, your family, and humanity. Don’t believe that every one of them is as guilty as the leaders. Some were forced to act and were threatened with torture.

2. Don’t panic.

3. Don’t turn on each other.

4. Don’t riot.

5. Don’t run into a bank and start shooting people.

6. Please just try to be calm and work together to meet the needs of your community.

Everything will be ok. The world is about to go into a Golden Age. First we must cleanse

• LORD! Someone needs a splash of cold water!

• LOL!

• poetic555, I am respectfully curious as to where you get this info from and HOW you can seriously post this info and then respond with LOL IF we are to believe then it is certainly not a laughing matter is it ??? I know the world is a mess and we are dealing with many problems ,' most man made' GREED comes to mind Religion, Materielism, not caring for the Earth and much more. I hope you don,t mind my post I just want to know what we can do Spiritually, maybe that will Help

I love all your posts and read them Leinida

• I would never mind your posts, I suggest everyone ALWAYS read from your Heart Chakra it will never lead you wrong. There is some TRUTH ALWAYS behind smoke and mirror's, how much of it is, I can't say but I believe in always being prepared no matter what. Prophecies are potential realities, there is a field of POTENTIAL in the Universe from which stems all things, the key I believe is the Perception. This is not for fear Mongering it is information, you decide what rings as truth to you.

Everyday I learn something new about who we are as Human Angels, who we were, and how did we get into this mess that we "Created" or Allowed to happen. The folks who Channel the Ascended Masters including Arch Angel Michael, Jesus and many others are sending the same messages in so many words, namely we have been deceived for years, we cannot trust the media, we are considered "Sheeple." by the dark rulers. I personally believe that most likely

1. 2. and 3 are true on the top of the article. -

1. Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/ Government have been running the world and doing bad things.

2. White hats including old money, military, veterans, federal marshals, and local law officials are going to arrest them.

3. Media may say it’s martial law and try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefit humanity.

The rest of it is common sense and actually I did laugh when I read it, "Food for thought." DIGEST WHAT YOU WILL.

• This is from Jesus:

The oneness of humanity is becoming ever more apparent to you as your scientific research continues to produce incontrovertible evidence to support this. All are connected, and whatever one does, says, or thinks, affects all.

At present, with so many differing opinions and beliefs scattered across the world, disagreement and conflict is endemic because of the confusing tangle of messages that are widely broadcast as a result of these differences. As increasing numbers of you work to change your attitudes and release your prejudices you open your hearts to the divine energy field in which you are all immersed, thus allowing the fog of confusion in which you have lived for so long to start dispersing.

The dispersal of this fog of confusion is occurring on a vast scale across the planet at this time, and the rate of dispersal is accelerating. People are becoming ever more aware of the inaccuracy of the mainstream media reporting of events across the planet, while the true situation is almost instantly reported for all to see on the internet by people on the spot observing it.

The truth is becoming ever harder to disguise, and those who would do this are being brought to account for their misrepresentations and deceits.

As the truth comes into the open, it becomes readily apparent that humanity desires only to share life in peaceful and harmonious cooperation with all the life forms the planet supports, and that the aggression and conflict that have consumed you for so long have been sustained and encouraged only by those who would control you for their own nefarious purposes.

They have, over the eons, set up organizations to educate and train you to accept their authority unquestioningly, while instilling in you a sense of loyalty to them (for which you are offered paltry rewards), which they then use to turn you against one another by feeding you heavily-biased and misleading information to support their agendas and make you fearful of those who appear different – not of your political, religious, ethnic or cultural persuasion.

• Here is another one that you saw already.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=17960&replies=6

• Let me also add that there is nothing to FEAR." We are protected, beloved and watched over and never alone, what more could we want. I think the best days are ahead of us, hold on for the ride and stay positive, replace fear with LOVE. Unconditional Love. Don't judge anyone and Forgive all !

Dratzo!

• poetic 555, I Agree with what you are saying and I DID DIGEST IT, Thank You for responding to me.

Looking forward to reading more of your Posts.

• Well I think it has already started look at the people who have been arrested!! I think we are going to need to laugh in order not to be afraid

• i wanna know the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.