All Things Aquarius

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I have Sun in Cancer and Moon in Aquarius and both my mom and dad both have their Suns in Aquarius. Having the Moon (traditionally considered "feminine") in Aquarius (traditionally considered "masculine") describes the dynamic between my parents perfectly. My mom was more of the "man" in the relationship, so to speak, which inevitably led to the ending of their marriage. I lived with my mom for the duration of my childhood and she taught me to be proud of being my own, unique person - disobeying all stereotypes that society creates. Period.

Some astrologists say that Aquarius is one of the worst placements for the Moon to be in. In my specific chart, I respectfully disagree with them. My Aquarius Moon provides the perfect balance to my Cancer Sun and it allows me to break the stereotype of the overemotional, subjective Cancer. Also, since Cancer is ruled by the Moon and my Moon is in Aquarius, I think that I embody an Aquarius more than a Cancer. All-in-all, I LOVE have Aquarius in my chart. =D

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hmm, that is definitely an interesting combination right there. Scorpio is the quintessential "quiet and mysterious" sign of the zodiac and Aquarius is a little loony, intelligent and friendly on an impersonal level. I would imagine that this person would appear at first glance to be very non-emotional, polite, intelligent and powerful. However, once you gained the trust of this person, I can imagine that you would see something more than that.

With these elements being "non-harmonious" in element and both being fixed in energy, this person would have a lot of depth and inner turmoil that they wouldn't speak about to anybody. Scorpio feels but doesn't show it and Aquarius feels but doesn't speak of it often. Scorpio is great at "feeling out" who's worth keeping around and Aquarius is great at analyzing who's worth keeping around, so this person probably would have a solid group of people surrounding him/her.

All-in-all, I think that this placement has the ability to be a very unique, powerful and successful human being who can do great things once they strike a balance between their Scorpio energy and their Aquarius energy.

By the way, Cancer Sun + Aquarius Moon = AWESOME! I've never encountered someone else with this placement, so I'd be interested to know how you use them to your advantage and to know what the rest of your chart looks like.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you, it's no problem. 😃

I misread what you wrote as your Sun/Moon combination (serves me right, getting on here at 2 in the morning) and thought you had the same combination as I do. My dad has the same placement as you and there's someone on my thread "Are Cancers More Like Their Moon Sign Than Their Sun Sign?" with that placement, too. I can imagine that we all have similar struggles with balancing our emotions with our intellect, just on different levels. The biggest thing that I have to work on is recognizing that I am feeling an emotion and recognizing what emotion I'm feeling (once I can name it, then I can control it), but that's just my specific chart.

• This post is deleted!

• Ha, I caught the innuendo there. I can relate with the childhood and the teenage "issues." I'm currently at the stage in my life where I'm recognizing the different aspects of my personality due to my natal chart and working on finding a proper balance with them. It's difficult because I have a ton of fixed energy and a significant amount of cardinal energy and not a whole lot of mutable energy to balance that out. It's been an interesting journey that I hope doesn't end any time soon - I have a lot of growing to do before my journey ends. I love how you phrased that: "My head and heart are like friends who help each other out." I hope that I can get to a point where that holds true for me, too.

• I'm a sun in Aquarius, Cancer rising, Moon in Libra...to me this has always been complicated and I feel the effects of it everyday. I want to be parternerd up, yet, I value what alone time I do have. I get close, then I distance myself (not on purpose) but, having emotion scares me, yet I have them. It's complicated, and contradictory.

• This post is deleted!

• forevercomplex - I can definitely relate to the whole "I get close, then I distance myself" thing. I think that's due to Aquarius, although that might just be Air Moon signs in general.

With Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Libra, you possibly have a difficult time following things to their completion due to the fact that you have already moved on to something else in your own mind. Overly emotional people probably turn you off, but you're probably interested to know why they are the way they are. Aquarius and Libra stress equality, so you probably would want a significant other who could hold their own, so to speak, and not rely on you for everything. Your also possibly attracted to someone that defies stereotypes of society.

Your Libra Moon with your Cancer Rising suggest that you will do just about anything to keep the peace. Libra wants equality and Cancer doesn't like to fight, so you possibly avoid conflict to make peace with the two energies. You possibly have a great love for the beatiful things in life (and that may include people, too).

Hopefully this helps you! Peace and Love, CALLTV

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you, aquarium! =D

Peace and Love, CALLTV

• This post is deleted!

• Im Aquarius sun and Aries moon. One min. I'm ok the next I'm not. I don't know if I going nuts or it's my sun & moon signs

• Can anybody help me understand why I feel like this

• yo its all good I have aquarius sun aries moon and feel the same way!! trust me though everything is all good