AstraAngel, I answered your question just waiting on you...thanks

• Hi Astra,

I answered your question and was wondering if you could read for me now?

Best,

Aries22

• Hey Aries22

Apologies, I can't find your reply. Can you ask again and I will answer best I can.

Thanks

astra

• Hi Astra,

No worries I'm sure you are super busy. Few months ago I asked you for an updated reading on my two prospects Matt 10-29-78 and Luke 12-31-77. You then asked me what I wanted to know exactly so I replied the following....

1. How each one feels about me?

2. Is there any chance of a stable relationship (marriage, kids etc) with either one ?

3. What do you see for me job wise? I have been out of work for a while now 😕

I guess that's it. I wonder if either one of these guys is worth my time.

Thanks in advance

Aries22

• Hi Astra,

No worries I'm sure you are super busy. Few months ago I asked you for an updated reading on my two prospects Matt 10-29-78 and Luke 12-31-77. You then asked me what I wanted to know exactly so I replied the following....

1. How each one feels about me?

2. Is there any chance of a stable relationship (marriage, kids etc) with either one ?

3. What do you see for me job wise? I have been out of work for a while now 😕

I guess that's it. I wonder if either one of these guys is worth my time.

Thanks in advance

Aries22

• Hey Aries22

Okay, let's see about these questions... sri it took so long to circle back on it...

I can't tell you exactly what either of these are feeling about you, however we can make some educated guesses based on their energies

Matt is

Head - Hierophant

Heart - 2 of swords

Feet - 7 of wands

Reaching out - King of swords

Letting go - Judgment

So Matt is just emerging from some sort of life/phase transition. His focus seems to be more mental (swords) and he is thinking of taking some sort of risk, to communicate something, or it is taking a risk in some area of his thinking and philosophy. His general life path right now seems to be 7 wand which is imagining some new identities or roles for himself. Top of mind for him right now is connecting to a viewpoint, like he is studying something or learning something.

Luke

Head - Ace of Cups

Heart - Hierophant

Feet - Four of Pentacles

Reaching out - The Universe

Letting go - Five of Pentacles

Well Luke has something going in his love / emotional / relationship life that is just starting, however it is in his head mostly. (Ace cups).

His heart is where Matt's head is - Connecting to a philosophy and that can mean study or working through something that he wants to believe in

Feet are pentacles so his general life path right now is more focused on solid material decisions and work. So work sees to be his foundation right now.

He is reaching out for the Universe though, so he has great aspirations for something nice!

He is letting go of a material change of some sort, so he has undergone a recent change, materially, a move. job change or something. and Now that has settled under him as the 4. back to square 1 for him.

So, looking at both of these guys I would say Mark has a lot more going on emotionally and you can see how the red cups hidden in the major cards along with the ace are all pointing to something emotional developing (in spite of his work focus!) Are these feelings for you? I used a pendulum and it seems to be yes. I think he struggle in his heart to about the idea of commitment maybe. The ace of cups above him seems like a strong emotional beginning in his life.

Based on all that I would say (on this day) all signs would point to Luke as long term family thing. However I am simply sharing what I see in their energies as revealed in the cards. Are you close to him?

You need to meet a Mark and John, after that I am sure you could write the bible on love haha...

As for work, let's see... I get something kind of weak on week 6 from now and something very strong on week 14 from now. So a month and a half maybe... and a strong something material in week 14, so around the week beginning Aug 26 something very significant develops for you work/money wise! (according to my pendulum which is big nut on the end of a chain. :-)\

Does that help at all? What are your deep heart feelings about the two men. You have been orbiting around these 2 guys for a while, haven't you? Which one could you see a nice family life with?

astra

• Hi Astra,

Thank you so much for your help. I have been involved with Matt on and off for years now. I finally put an end to it but he is the one I truly love and would very much so want to have a relationship and family with. I met Luke when I was on the outs with Matt and it started off as just a casual dating thing but I started to grow feelings for him and I thought he felt the same for me but I guess I was wrong. After about 7 months of dating he started to drift away and we just stopped talking. I was left with a ton of confusion and lots of questions. I have yet to speak to him. I thought he could've been a great future partner but now it seems like that's a done deal. I still care for him but most of all I want an explanation as to why he alienated me. I know I should just let that go but im upset about it. What should I do ?