Shuabby - may I have a reading please?

• Dear Shuabby,

I would very much appreciate a reading from you.

Will the man of my life ever come back to me? Will I meet someone else or am I going to remain alone for the rest of my life?

Blessings

Quest for Light

• QuestforLight

I like your screen name. Is the man of your life a married one?

You will meet someone else as soon as you release this man from your life, I did not say heart , just your life. Than you can Quest for a new love and walk in a new light.

Why? Would you think that you will remain alone for the rest of your life? I feel you most certainly will not. Love is brought to us in many ways during our lifetimes. To have loved is to know you will love again.

You will meet a man that is around a friend of yours , and he feels new in the circle. I will say that he seems to have good family and manners. He will like children and he feels to have none of his own. He could be an Englishman is what Iam receiveing here, or has the poise of one. Let yourself go and live , because life and love are awaiting you.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, my life name is a married one but that is not the man of my life! Him I have released from my heart but not so easily from my life, only the name thing thing though. The other one took himself out of my life again, but he is still in my heart! Complicated!

Why I think I may remain alone? Because I have reached an age where to find love (new or old) is not that simple! Thank you for your reassuring words.

It is amazing that your description of the man I will meet fits exactly the man of my life, who is English, has good manners, likes children and doesn’t have any, etc. he is not around a friend of mine though! As far as someone new is concerned, I don’t have any idea where he may be coming from… He sounds like my type of man!!! Can you tell me if it may be the same man? Or is he sure to be someone I have never met?

"Quest for a new love and walk in a new light." I like that!

Blessings

Quest for Light

• Quest for Light,

I must say that he is the same man as I picked up on, it does not mean that you can not go out and meet yet another man that is quite different than any of the above. Age is truely a state of mind , but is also a factor in the game of life and love.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

I think my question was not quite clear. So I hope you won't mind if I ask it again.

Since your description fits the man I call "the man of my life", could this new man be him coming back?

A new man fitting your description would also be most welcome. And it is not in the list impossible.

Thank you so much.

Blessings

Quest for Light

• And thank you for your kind words about age. That is what I think too and I don't I feel old, but there are of course fewer free men around of that age and there are fewer opportunities of meeting new people!!!

Blessings

Quest for Light

• QuestforLight

Yes dear, I do believe you are on the right thinking pathway with this reading. Look for the man of your life to return to you when the time is right for him to do so.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

That is wonderful! Thank you so much, you give me such confidence! I will keep you posted.

Love and happiness and all kinds of blessings to you!

Quest for Light

• Dear Shuabby,

I have reread all the postings we exchanged and I just realised that I had misread your question "Is the man of your life a married one?", I read "name" not "man". 😄

The answer to your question is NO, he is not married! At least he wasn't!!! I just wanted you to know in case it makes any difference.

Thank you again, ever so much!

Quest for Light

• Dear Shuabby,

Now I got myself wondering and worrying... Could you please tell me your reason for asking if the man of my life was married?

Thank you so much

Quest for Light

• QuestforLight

I ask that because sometimes when there is space that comes in and feels void on one end but not on the other, I ask that question, there are women that love married men and have very long love affairs with them. No need for alarm just gives me the proper channel to flow through.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

Thank you for your reply. I assume I can trust that it will be so and in the meantime continue to learn and grow.

If you have the time, would you explain what you mean by "when there is space that comes in and feels void on one end but not on the other"?

Thank you so much.

Quest for Light

• Dear Shuabby,

I would like to give you some feedback on your reading and I hope you may have some new insight for me.

A few days before your reading a gentleman friend I had not heard from for a long time contacted me again. We later had an opportunity to meet and do a few things together. He made advances and said he had always been attracted to me. I like him as a friend but he is a casual friend and I don't know him very well, we don't live in the same city, and I am not attracted to him. We have been in regular contact since then and we have plans to meet again. Like me, he is still legally in a marriage which was never good and we are both trying to it and have similar problems with our spouses. He is an Englishman and could fit your description but has children and grandchildren. Could this be the man in your reading?

No news from the MOML (man of my life). He is still in my heart and he will always be. Do you see him getting in touch anytime soon?

Any insight on this or anything else in my life would be dearly appreciated.

Love and Blessings

QuestforLight

• Bump 🙂