Tarot Readings

• Daliolite

Thanks for the reading.This male influence you are refering to is that in my personal or professional life.I am not good at interpretting card is there somewhere(site)where i can get the interpretations.

Also do u see anything more about fact finding that u mentioned that seemed to have been a problem.

Thanks

• Gemmini, Could be either. I'm leaning towards someone in personnal life. Can you relate.

• For Danceur, The cards are relating this situation with your bf. I think his initials are B. Has he gotten in contact w/you or are you still thinking about him. The cards, I believe, are speaking of him and the need to do something about situation. Doesn't benefit you at all. Over the reading is the Emperor. If it's not B, it would be someone probably older who has control over some aspect of you etc. The #7 is the theme here in present. Patiently waiting. Make sure that you're not waiting for a miracle to happen. May sound harsh but that's the warning here. The patiently waiting will turn into walking away. There are more sword cards here than I have drawn for you before. I believe the message is to speak up, deal w/issues and cut thru BS. You are much younger at heart than this man and that's the challenge. You need someone to help you feel young at heart. Also, you feel a total lack of love from the person. In your blocks there seems to be a lack of goals or ambition, creativity. Get friends who make you feel young, not old.

Cards--

over--emperor

present--7 of rods

below--7 of coins

situation--10 of swords

past--queen of cups

challenges--page of cups

future--death

blocks--8 of rods

friends--6 of cups

advice--ace of swords

outcome--7 of swords

• Hi...I was just wondering about the reading I requested. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

• Ssselma, I think I missed you. If I did, I'm sorry. I'll do one soon...Will be back.

• I'm working on MariaPisces today and will have up later. Ssselma, will probably have yours up by tomorrow. Busy day for me.

• Hubby is an engineer so not a good communicator and he knows it. I take care of paying the bills and it has been hard with me not having an steady income. About the pain, I have gone thru a lot in the past 3 years ,the main thing loosing my job after being with them for 10 years .I did not grow during that time , that has been very painful to me because now I have to figure out myself .Art has always been my passion and I wanted a Master degree in Fine Arts which never happened because I wanted a family ,which I have and treasure, but I feel that I have a lot to do and learn and I want to make it happen , my hubby knows, but he thinks is all up to me.

• Brightmoonshine, I wish you could develop your art talent. Maybe you can get into it a little at a time. Maybe if you did you'd feel better. I'm an artist myself. At work, I'm drawing the patients profiles. There's about 20. I doing this to see how I react to drawing in front of people. It's really no different than drawing at home. I think I may do those quick profiles at a huge outdoor event they have here once a month. I don't have a lot of experience as far as input about the King of Swords. May relate to a more mature or distant (guarded) communicator. I'm referring to your husband. He shows in reading. You need to release the hurt from the job and do something that you really enjoy and are good at. Don't you agree.

• For MariaPisces, You are expecting news or expect to hear something soon. Words, ideas, communication. You have a very good placement at present. You are envisioning your own path and, I believe, it's a creative path of your own making or vision. You are a grounded person capable of working together to build this. I believe this inspiration or idea is something you've been thinking about or found out about from past. Your challenges are inability to balance. 2 of coins is a financial card. Could be either a slow time for you or busy. Balance is blocked. You need to pick what's important and what is not. I get a theme here with both sides as opposed to your vision. There will be a block regarding your vision of things--if you relate to this. I get a go with it with the outcome being ok.

Cards--

above--knight of swords

present--strength

situation--3 of rods

below--3 of coins

past--knight of rods

challenges--2 of coins

future--10 of rods

blocks--moon

friends--2 of rods

advice--chariot

outcome--4 of coins

Your numbers go from 2-3-4 so I think you'll follow thru w/this

• Thanks Daliolite sooo much-definetly into working hard though and my feature film is in its planning stages still so all can change. Just doing everything through trial and error right now. got sooooo many projects planned with my camera. Just wondering wanted to try dating not relationships being that Im so busy. I was wondering what I can do to increase my chances of actually dating and attracting more men my way? Also just out of sudden curiosity and recent thoughts, just wanted to know if my ex still thinks about me in a good way or misses me?

• Thanks Daliolite sooo much-definetly into working hard though and my feature film is in its planning stages still so all can change. Just doing everything through trial and error right now. got sooooo many projects planned with my camera. Just wondering wanted to try dating not relationships being that Im so busy. I was wondering what I can do to increase my chances of actually dating and attracting more men my way? Also just out of sudden curiosity and recent thoughts, just wanted to know if my ex still thinks about me in a good way or misses me?

• Good Afternoon Daliolite

I have not been on for a while and I was on yesterday for the first time in about a month and a half. I had two surgerys last month on the 13 and the 19th of april. And I am going to school for my masters in forensic psychology. I was wondering can you tell me what you see for me in my career. I hope to be finished with school in the early part of next year like in January 2013 and when I finish or when I do my intership do you see me staying with the company that I will do my intership with or do you see me working with the courts. That is what I want to do. I want to

be able to help get some of these sex offenders off the streets so that our children are safety. I have two boys and I pray everyday that when they go to school they are cover with the blood of jesus. My name is Illona and my dob is July 12 1961.

Oh I did not even ask if you would do a reading for me just starting typing. But if you can't I do understand. Thanks so much BLD.

• Hi BLD, Congratulations on your hard work. I'll do a reading but have several ahead. I don't know what spirit will pick-up on, will convey as best as I can.

• Asia 118X, Can you explain his personality to me. A little about the specific situation.I'll try to make sense out of reading I just did for you.

• Um sure me and him had a pretty harsh breakup after he dumped me suddenly due to very mysterious reasons unknown to me right before I moved in with him to New York and he ran off to Flordia. We were off and on for about a year and had a 8 month long distance relationship. He was really mean to me out of nowhere and distant a week or days before the breakup after having a pretty decent adoring relationship (rarely any fighting and he became more and more open right before the breakup only to close me off all of a sudden). The day he dumped me, I left it at that and never talked to him again. It took me awhile to get over it but now I perfectly fine. I do miss him from time to time (not saying I want him again) but Ive had readings that said he misses me dearly and wants a reunion but I kind of ignored it until Ive been thinking about him and dreaming of him randomly as if he does miss me. He is Nov 1st 1991 and Im May 6th 1992. Im not saying I want him back. I just want to know if he really does miss me and think about me sometimes?

• Asia 118X, Strong possibility cheating on his part. Deception in words. You're no longer a victim of circumstances regarding him.

• For SSSelma, Just need clarification from you on personalities. There are 2 ways I can interpret your reading. Two people w/ alot in common. Where did bf meet other woman. How did you meet him. Can you tell me something about bf and your personalities. Who would the stubborn one be--I take that as you. Without know more, can make only statements.

• Thanks Daliolite just want to know what you mean in regards to strong possibilty and cheating on his part?

• Asia 118X, That's exactly what I mean. He got out of the picture. Involves deception, trickery. I don't know what words you're looking for. I got the impression that he was cheating. I can't be any more plain than this...

• For a clearer reading, it's better to provide needed info about people and circumstances. I can do it either way, however, w/o any real info the reading is more general. I can start with a general reading and people will come thru. I don't know if they're parents, bf's, husbands etc. Some may appear older and some younger. I need feedback either before or after to be a clearer guide. This is better for the readee. Some readings are pretty clear-cut and some are not. Some readings have several conversations going on. Knowing more info helps cut the question and answers.