Tarot Readings

• Hey Dalolite! I was just wondering if u could give me a readingon this guy I've been dating and interested in we met at work (his birthday is Feb 6 1987) and mine is May 6th 1992 we get alongvery welland have a lot in kommon but he recently got out of a long relationshipso we taking it screw slow. I would like to know How he feels about me and a general reading about us In general if you can please.?

• Hey Dalolite! I was just wondering if u could give me a readingon this guy I've been dating and interested in we met at work (his birthday is Feb 6 1987) and mine is May 6th 1992 we get alongvery welland have a lot in kommon but he recently got out of a long relationshipso we taking it screw slow. I would like to know How he feels about me and a general reading about us In general if you can please.?

• Asia118X, Sure, Will be a few days prob about 5 days.

• Aprilca,

Wanting things to happen--Magician as outcome of situation. Somewhere along the line someone feels as though they've been wronged. Someone emotionally closed--I feel this is him. This scenario is a struggle. Fufillment opposed with making things happen. Love and fufillment are your highest ambitions. You will have to be the first one that makes a move here. I'm picking-up an air sign. If not, in order for things to move you'll have to make the first move. I get a feeling here that both sides have grounded reasons for lack of communication. Something needs clarifying. I get a feeling here that it's not simple. Truth needs to come to the surface. I'm getting some things are unrealistic. There's a truth will set you free type scenario here. Both are immature or perhaps childish. There are two males here. You haven't moved on--fool is blocked. Your reading is asking to make mature decisions. The fool is telling me that every decision can be meaningless. Confrontation will be significant. You will not be able to move forward unless there is some closure. It might help if I could do a pro & con reading for you.

Cards--

present--ace of cups

above--justice

situation--star

past--4 of cups

challenges--7 of wands

future--6 of cups

blocks--fool

friends--king of swords

advice--judgement

outcome--magician

He's either cold or has been hurt--I'll need your input

• hi, Thanks for the reading. I hurt him before.. very bad. I agree with what you said. he probably thinks he was wronged. however, im not gonna make a move.. well, maybe i should just let it go. not worth my time anymore. thanks Daliolite

• Hi Daliolite if u are still offering readings - I would so appreciate one. Work is an issue three co workers that are super passive aggressive and administration that will do nothing. Thanks in advance

• Livingadream, Yes. Have 2 ahead & running about 5 days.

• Livingadream, Yes. Have 2 ahead & running about 5 days.

• Faye1218,

I drew your cards. I have a few questions for you before I proceed w/the reading. Is your husband able to help or is he, in some way, unable to help--is this increasing the anxiety. You mentioned money concerns over your child. Is something scheduled or will happen this winter/is something pending. I realize the tension is stressing for you.

• check

• check

• check

• Good evening Daliolite...I hope you are doing well! A little more info about my situation and some recent developments. My employer offered me a 4 day a week work week this week, which should help out some with allowing me to have some more time at home with the kids. Hubby also works fulltime in a less stable job - he commutes, benefits stink, etc. However, his job role has recently changed which has allowed him to work from home 1-2 days a week. I am feeling a little less stressed than I was last week about this, although I don't know if this is the best solution for my situation.

I have a lot of monetary concerns on the homefront - we are in the process of evicting a tenant from our rental that we are now losing money on since she hasn't been paying rent. Also have projects around our own home that we need to get done before winter. Not to mention evaluations I have scheduled for my son in another month to address concerns I have about his behavior, etc.

Just so much going on and I do feel like I have taken a lot it on my shoulders without much help from hubby. I ask for help from him and most of the time I end up doing it myself because its either done incorrectly or in an untimely manner.

I guess I just need some direction on what I need to focus on NOW. Thanks for listening and any advice the cards provide I would love to hear it. Have a great night!

• Great Daliolite I appreciate it and I will wait for the reading, Thanks

• Faye1218,

You must have spoken-up to your employer or he realizes that you are valuable--page of pentacles. Knight of pentacles in situation makes me feel as though there is financial stress. Ace of cups in present is fufillment. The overall feeling that I took from this reading was to let this job you have now lead you through the hard times until you know what you want to do. There is a lot of talk/ideas (sword cards.) In foundation is a stalemate/indecision. I get a feeling that you feel as though everything is on you or weighing on you. Page of wands is now in your friend/assoc position. This may be the new hrs at your job. Is there someone you know that is doing something that you're interested in. Your advice is 4 of swords which is a more calming influence. I feel like telling you not to stress over everything. May cause health problems. My overall feeling is that you need this job to iron out the rough spots financially. If your undecided, it's only because you haven't taken the necessary steps which you may, in time, do. Happiness is challenged. You feel like you've taken on "male" roles or been the strong one in the family. Really, this reading is about fufillment. The role that you're playing is not what you want to do. King of swords is blocked. Could be a distant male figure or just lack of communication. I wouldn't "talk-up" leaving right now at your job. I would take this time that will be available to focus on what makes you happy. It's almost like your scared of financial ruin right now and that may be stopping you. The cards are showing you as having a lot to give.

Cards--

present--ace of cups

above--5 of swords

below--2 of swords

situation--knight of pentacles

past--page of pents

challenges--4 of wands

future--8 of swords

blocks--king of swords

friends--page of wands

advice--4 of swords

outcome--empress

Take your time. Develop a game plan and take some steps. Think it thru.

• Hi Daliolite, sorry to bother you again. When you have time, can u please give me another reading regarding the new love interest? Basically I am interested in knowing what kind of man he really is. And if there is any potential between us. Thanks!

• Aprilca,

Post you previous reading for me. If I remember correctly, there was a male card in a future position and I want to ask you some questions about it. I'll also try another reading but I want to look at the previous reading first.

• Okay. Ask away! Maybe that "male" represesnt my ex? I Donno