Tarot Readings

• Doeyeyedpisces, Pisces and Cancer are very compatible. I've seen this combination a lot in my life. I think what you're experiencing is the mutual compatibility. When doing this reading, I felt a need from you for belonging. I feel this relationship was ok as friends and you did get to experience this. My feeling is that many men and women don't always get to become friends in the true sense. I think it may be a challenge for you to separate feelings/emotions in relationships--2 of cups is challenged.

• check

• check

• X

• Thanks Daliolite. I only enjoy romances that are based on friendships anyway. I felt love for him as more than friends period. I do have other male friends, this wasnt that for me.

Thank you for the reading ❤

• Suncappygirl,

I've drawn your cards and wanted to ask you if you've been in a relatonship w/this person before. I'll try to have up soon, waiting for your response.

• Hello Daliolite 🙂

To answer your question:

No not really. He came into my life around

3 years ago and there was a chance for us

to have a relationship but I was still in

the process of letting go of someone else

so it never came to being. He moved to another

state back in 2011 n just came back a month ago.

• Suncappygirl, Ok, I'll have your reading up prob later tonite.

• Awesome!

Thanks a lot Daliolite I really appreciate it.

• Suncappygirl,

There are two males in this reading. King of pentacles showing in the past and king of wands in present. I'm getting a younger energy coming from you. I'm feeling that one of the challenges that you face are decisions. You make decisions a lot of the time based on emotions. Are you afraid to approach this person. The two males are different types. Tower in blocks is hard for me to understand for you. Something is preventing you from moving on, going forward. Perhaps you don't like being alone. There's a feeling here that you haven't been too happy with the way that your life is going. Your reading is talking about choices. You want things to be different. I'm curious as to why you broke-up w/your bf. I'm feeling that the one you're wondering about came back due to work or career. He's making choices as well. Someone is starting on a new cycle, new path--I believe this is you. Cards are talking about a situation where you haven't really experienced or dealt with change. I read the 6 of cups in situation and 9 of coins as possibly boredom, a resting phase or possibly living under the care of someone else. This reading is kinda hard for me to interpret and I kinda see it as telling you to look at things as they really are. I feel that this is someone who you still need to find out about before anything. Readings are built from events from the past and king of pents is where this springs from. Perhaps this guy is wondering if you've truly parted from the other. I dont see this as one or the other just making the right decision.

Cards--

present--king of wands

situation--6 of cups

past--king of pents

above--hierophant

challenges--7 of cups

future--8 of swords

blocks--tower

friends--2 of coins

advice--justice

outcome--fool

• Regarding the two males perhaps king of pent is mark and king of wands is chris(not sure to be exact).

Yes that is true, I do tend to make decisions based on emotions and sometimes they're not the best decisions and you're right when you say I'm afraid to approach because I doubt myself too much viz I'm afraid to make the wrong decision. When you say that I haven't been able to move on I feel it refers to mark and perhaps that is true that I'm afraid to be alone but I have denied it to myself my whole life.

Yes I'm not happy with the way my life's been going. mark and never had a relationship because I was the one who pushed him away. It was either fear, indecision, pride, unable to let go of someone else, lies he was telling n me being too picky. mark has a baby n he got separated from his girlfriend that's why he came back n because he needed a job.

I hope I'm the one on the new cycle/ path 🙂

Currently I'm living with my parents so that's what the cards are saying.

I think I knew what I needed to do but I guess my fear keeps getting in the way.

I just hope the new path brings a brighter future 🙂

Thanks a lot for taking your time with me Daliolite!

• Regarding the two males perhaps king of pent is mark and king of wands is chris(not sure to be exact).

Yes that is true, I do tend to make decisions based on emotions and sometimes they're not the best decisions and you're right when you say I'm afraid to approach because I doubt myself too much viz I'm afraid to make the wrong decision. When you say that I haven't been able to move on I feel it refers to mark and perhaps that is true that I'm afraid to be alone but I have denied it to myself my whole life.

Yes I'm not happy with the way my life's been going. mark and never had a relationship because I was the one who pushed him away. It was either fear, indecision, pride, unable to let go of someone else, lies he was telling n me being too picky. mark has a baby n he got separated from his girlfriend that's why he came back n because he needed a job.

I think I knew what I needed to do but I guess my fear keeps getting in the way.

Thanks a lot for taking your time with me Daliolite!

Thanks a lot for taking your time with me Daliolite

• check

• Hi Daliolite, I was just checking in to see if you were able to get a little more clarity from the reading you did for me? Looking forward to hearing back from you! Hope you had a great weekend!

• Suncappygirl, You're welcome. I feel that this is part of my life giving these readings.

• Faye1218, Will you post your reading for me so I can go back over it. I have Aprilca ahead of yours then I'll do it. Also, state what you want clarified.

• Aprilca, Yours is next, will try to have up soon.

• Thanks for the update, Daliolite. I'm lookin forward to it! Just in case u forgot - I changed the reading topic and it's on page 220.

• No problem - Daliolite...just wondering if the cards have any insight to further direction for myself on my work/family life balancing 😉 Here is my response to my reading you gave before:

Thank you so much Daliolite for the reading - it really touched on a lot that I could relate to.

I am currently in a job that I am VERY unhappy with. I do have a family - 2 boys ages 1 and 4 that I very much want to stay home with while they are young. However, my job is the breadwinner in the family - good pay and benefits and I am struggling to give it up. If I do, we will not be able to make ends meet. There is new management that is forcing full-time hours and won't budge on work schedules, even though its slower than molasses in the office. Not to mention, he now has his daughter working alongside me which I don't trust. The girls in the office who I thought were my friends I no longer trust either - I've been excluded from lunches and I feel like they are talking behind my back. The person who I trusted the most backstabbed me about 2 weeks ago and it has just left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

The need for medical attention you mentioned most likely is pertaining to my 4 year old son. I have concerns about him possibly being autistic and am in the process of having him evaluated. It has been on my mind a lot lately.

At this point - I feel stuck. I have been tossing around so much in my mind to try to get things to work. My number one wish is to be able to quit my job and stay at home while the kids are young. However, our budget won't allow it. I've been trying to adjust the budget to see where we can cut back expenses to make it work. I've been thinking about stay at home work and possible part time work. I just haven't found the right thing that I think will work for us.

You are right, I am hanging onto this job and just feel stuck - I have nowhere to go in it. I feel my family and my happiness is most important right now but I'm afraid to take any steps right now.

Do the cards give any thoughts on what I need to do?

Thanks so much for this reading!

Faye1218,

You're trying to hang-onto what you have but it's just not satisfying. Creative struggle coming from the past. I feel like you've been hanging on. Structure and organization in present. Is someone promising something or you feel like if you stick w/the present it'll pay-off in the long run. Money is tight. There's a real conservative feel coming from the present. 10 of cups is challenged. You want what's best for everyone. Do you have a family. I don't know what's going on in your life so I often go out and make reference to what I feel. Seems that someone may need money possibly medical attention--am I correct. Something is not working. Take the first steps, initiative--page of wands in advice. Fearful of economic collapse. I wouldn't tell friends/assoc. Good card placement for things happening when you put your mind to it--magician/page wands/3 of wands. Circle of friends may need to come to an end. Kinda feels like you're thinking about an at home job due to family etc. Let me know if you can relate--

Cards--

present--hierophant

above--7 of coins

below--6 of cups

situation--4 of coins

past--7 of rods

challenges--10 of cups

future--5 of coins

blocks--magician

friends--10 of swords

advice--page of wands

outcome--3 of wands