Tarot Readings

• Nency, The purpose of these readings are not to predict the future nor give advice. I look at them as a mirror into the situation--ok. An indicator at best. Free-will was given all of us and choices. The future can and does change. The present is a good indicator of the future, as I see things.

I'm picking-up a great love. I don't know if this is regarding your love for your sister or the fact that you all don't want to be separated. She is shown as the queen of cups. She could go along w/your mom because of this nurturing type personality of hers. In present, awaiting news/may not be what you wanting to hear. Knight of swords over this reading. The situation is all about breaking away and doing things on your own--5 of swords in situation. In past, showing the star which is a new found path/inspiration. The downside of the star is that ideas are out of touch w/reality. Some of the combinations here in this reading are pointing to putting thought before desire--5 swords/9 of cups. The path is blocked/apparent struggle--9 of rods in blocks. I see you all as working together in the future. Again, I need to know if she has a love interest that she's focusing on or if this reading is showing as you and her working together. There is a strong message in outcome here to keep her dreams alive. With the 9 of rods in struggles, I feel there are going to be struggles here. You already know of the apparent struggles that your facing. I drew several #9 cards. #9 deals w/isolation, anticipation and heightened awareness. For the time being, you're probably in this alone as the cards feature this as your struggle. I do see you and your sister as working together. Overall, this love that I was asking for you to clarify I see as this love that is held by you and your sister. How's your dad doing. I remember that I drew the 9 of rods in blocks regarding him. Is he still blocked. That was showing as an obstacle to your path regarding college. It's still there--ok.

Cards--

over--knight of swords--I think you'll get answers soon--good or bad

present--ace of cups

below--3 of swords

situation--5 of swords

past--star

challenges--sun

future--nine of cups

blocks--9 of rods

friends--2 of cups

advice--queen of cups--validating this is about your sister

outcome--world

• Making sure it posted, my computer is slow

• I moved out today, and i was feeling terrible in another town, and feeling really sorry i have to leave her, but i came back for few days cause i didnt find apartment to move right now.

However, it's really sad to hear this, that we both gonna strugle, i dont want her to end up like my mother, or me get depressed again We have been struggling since we were kids, i cant sleep normal since i was 10, my stomach is currently bleeding. I dont know, when something good gonna happen. 😞

I hope somehow i will survive on this college, and she will too.

So you see me alone, there on college? Will i make any friends

I dont know, why he is blocked, maybe because he thinks he cant make anything better.

idk thank you a lot

• Nency, On a personal note, I'm a firm believer in keeping dreams alive.

• Nency, Maybe you can answer. Maybe you can make it. If you survived w/your sister, you will always feel like you need her. Maybe the college can help financially some way. There are indications this move can work. I feel like there's a pull for the kids to help the family, in general. I will pray for you making it in college!!

• Laci, Hobbles, There's a decision to be made in present. Have feeling you've been contemplating for awhile. Breaking away from friend perhaps family member. Money matters figure in here/money has impact here. Look to what you want and what you can accomplish. Start your own path is the message here. For some reason your path is blocked. I get the impression that it's someone else blocking it. Do you want what you see others have. I'm getting something that requires your decision. 2-sides--a change will not take place until you branch-out on the path that's best for you. I'm getting a creative-side to you. Strong emotions perhaps moody as you create a different path. Strong message here that it's ok to be different as long as it doesn't affect you. Sometimes being contemplative doesn't work.

Hope you can relate

Cards--

over--judgment

present--5 of coins

below--6 cups

situation--ace of cups

past--high priestess

challenges--8 of coins

future--5 of swords--breaking away

blocks--knight of coins

friends--4 of coins

advice--queen of rods

outcome--moon

You may feel lost at times, that's normal. Proceed on your own is what I'm getting

• im gonna try hard, i wont give up easily this time on college. but i hope she will try to. cause lately she has been sleeping all day 😕

thank you a lot

• Taking questions at this time for whatever concerns you----

• Hey Daliolite-that busboy I mentioned a while ago finally asked me out and we hung out on Sunday-it was great and exciting.

I was wondering if he wants to see me again?

What is the best way for me to go about this dating process?

• Asia118X, I'll answer tomorrow..

• Daliolite,

May i please have a general reading? To much going on to pick one area. DOB: March 4, 1964.

• Hi Daliolite,

Thank You or this offer ! I would like to know what do you see in my career sector these coming months. I am trying hard to find a job but the quality of it matters and t feels like I am dreaming for the unreachable, even though I deserve it. i have to work on attracting it I know!

I wonder what do you see on this ?

love and light to you !

Art

• Asia118X, What exactly did you want to know..if he's sincere. I'll try to have up by mon

• Witchywoman, Probably by Tues.

• Art10, Probably by Wed.

• great Thank You !

• Yes I would love to know if he is sincere and thanks Daliolite-really appreciate it 🙂

• Asia118x, I drew alot of coins. Over this reading is the knight of coins. Usually when I draw this for people it's a rather heavy financial card meaning finances could be better. This reading is validating that you're spread thin. You want to create happiness in everyone around you 10cups/10 coins/10 wands. You might be quite alot to different people as well. I believe you are a traditional thinker and family thinker--true and dedicated. Holding-on in situation. Perhaps holding onto what you have for fear of losing and not having enough. The future holds hard work to hang onto your dream/to get to your dream. There are at least 2 male figures here, possibly 3. I think this guy may distance and you may even be afraid of this also. I'm picking up a controlling energy/person here. When I draw some of these combinations, a person will distance and then the question is more of what's up w/this person. In friends and assoc., a creative path. I do see you as making your own path and some friend helping. When I say path I mean career goal. Remember, some of the battles we get into are not ours--they're other peoples's. You need to see this so it doesn't affect you--if you can relate. Follow thru on your plans.

Cards--

present--hierophant

over--knight of coins

below--10 of coins

situation--4 of coins

past--10 of cups

challenges--8 of coins

future--10 of wands

blocks--king of swords

friends--ace of wands

advice--hanged man

outcome--emperor

There may be a tendency to want things now. Wanting things to happen now.

• Witchywomen, Whatever is going on, I'm getting to accept things and move on. Things will get better when you move forward. Don't worry about what others think. Some of the combinations refer to not getting what's due you financially. The need to get at the truth in the present. Someone distancing in the past. Current situation seems to stem from this. Different path/news in situation. Perhaps not hearing what you want to hear. A feeling here that things won't get better. Pick-up and move on--things will get better. As things progress, I'm getting things are more about path and finances. You're really at a crossroads in regard to career/path. I'm getting mastery over environment. Learning to cope when things don't go your way. Better time coming. Hope you can relate.

Cards--

above--4 of cups

present--ace of coins

below--page of swords

situation--knight of wands

past--king of cups

challenges--6 of wands

future--magician

blocks--strength

friends--7 of wands

advice--10 of coins

outcome--7 of coins

• Dear Daliolite,

I have been comtemplating starting a little soap business...could that be what you see with the finances? Also, I am having a hard time giving up the last of my ex-husband's family to "fully" be part of my new life, with my boyfriend, his family and our family...could this possibly be what you are seeing for the "blocking" decision...I really feel I owe the last of the ex-husband's family as they have been so good to me when others were not, but I also feel a pull towards my boyfriend and his family as they are the new adventure in mine and my children's life. Does any of this come up, or make any connections to what you saw? Thank you for your reading. I greatly appreciate it. 🙂

"Laci, Hobbles, There's a decision to be made in present. Have feeling you've been contemplating for awhile. Breaking away from friend perhaps family member. Money matters figure in here/money has impact here. Look to what you want and what you can accomplish. Start your own path is the message here. For some reason your path is blocked. I get the impression that it's someone else blocking it. Do you want what you see others have. I'm getting something that requires your decision. 2-sides--a change will not take place until you branch-out on the path that's best for you. I'm getting a creative-side to you. Strong emotions perhaps moody as you create a different path. Strong message here that it's ok to be different as long as it doesn't affect you. Sometimes being contemplative doesn't work.

Hope you can relate

Cards--

over--judgment

present--5 of coins

below--6 cups

situation--ace of cups

past--high priestess

challenges--8 of coins

future--5 of swords--breaking away

blocks--knight of coins

friends--4 of coins

advice--queen of rods

outcome--moon

You may feel lost at times, that's normal. Proceed on your own is what I'm getting"