Tarot Readings

• Hi QuestforLight, What do you want clarity on so I can be sure. I have to write what I feel the reading relates. More info that you can provide in present helps..so let me know...Are you wondering if he'll return.

• Hi Daliolite

Thanks for the reading, somehow I knew that your draw it would be about me.

I do have a strong intuition and never failed on me, unless I choose not to pay attention to it, somehow, lately weird things are happening, before I see the cards when Im doing a reading for a friend I already know what the cards are going to tell me.

Yes I did and I still hang out with people that are so different from me, and they are always leaving and I miss my friends especially one person and it’s from him that Im trying to break free, to forget him, and now Im becoming introverted because I’m still hurting and trying to figure out what path to follow, like you said I don’t completely truly believe that Im gifted, sometimes I think this is all make believe and Im starting to get scared.

I am a very creative person in many ways, I am a good worker. I’ve been pretty busy lately and juggling with a lot, Im not close to my mom, but Im like a mother to everybody and sometimes I feel overloaded. Maybe trying to break free can also mean that Im trying to detach from the personnel I currently work with, because I have to move jobs, not because I want but because they don’t have a position for me in here, but at least they tried.

And YEs I do have a trusting issue, even when my guts tell it's okay to trust.

• Wildylnan, There is a relationship over this reading. Drew 2 of cups an emotional card. The #2 appears in your reading a few times. #2 deals with patience, balance and extremes. 2 of coins in your blocks. Having trouble possibly balancing career,finances. Also, may not be enough prospects/possibly too many prospects-choices. Ace of Rods in situation--blazing a trail of your own. A need to get clarity, cutting thru BS (ace of swords in your foundation.) I get a clear indication to go ahead with what you want to do. Ace of Rods is a very creative card. I don't know if finance is a very creative job. I have an indication that there's a person in this mix who is trying to help you. Did you have a break-up or loss. 10 swords is paired w/3 of swords. Both showing a major challenge to overcome. Creative feminine influence in your reading. Is that you or someone who is helping you--don't know. I also get a care-free spirit in friends and assoc. I'm picking-up on a loss, relationship and carefree-creative as I read your cards. I'm getting 2 people also. In advice, I'm reading patience and balance. I'm getting a creative struggle as you balance everything. As you decide what you're going to do please consider what would make you happiest.

Cards--

over--2 cups

present--10 of swords

below--ace of swords

situation--ace of rods

challenges--3 of swords

future--queen of rods

blocks--2 of coins

friends--fool

advice--2 of swords--may not know everything about occupation

outcome--nine of rods

• Wildylnan, There is a relationship over this reading. Drew 2 of cups an emotional card. The #2 appears in your reading a few times. #2 deals with patience, balance and extremes. 2 of coins in your blocks. Having trouble possibly balancing career,finances. Also, may not be enough prospects/possibly too many prospects-choices. Ace of Rods in situation--blazing a trail of your own. A need to get clarity, cutting thru BS (ace of swords in your foundation.) I get a clear indication to go ahead with what you want to do. Ace of Rods is a very creative card. I don't know if finance is a very creative job. I have an indication that there's a person in this mix who is trying to help you. Did you have a break-up or loss. 10 swords is paired w/3 of swords. Both showing a major challenge to overcome. Creative feminine influence in your reading. Is that you or someone who is helping you--don't know. I also get a care-free spirit in friends and assoc. I'm picking-up on a loss, relationship and carefree-creative as I read your cards. I'm getting 2 people also. In advice, I'm reading patience and balance. I'm getting a creative struggle as you balance everything. As you decide what you're going to do please consider what would make you happiest.

Cards--

over--2 cups

present--10 of swords

below--ace of swords

situation--ace of rods

challenges--3 of swords

future--queen of rods

blocks--2 of coins

friends--fool

advice--2 of swords--may not know everything about occupation

outcome--nine of rods

• Cellisi, Will start yours next...

• Cellisi, I feel like either there is someone (love interest) in your present or your fantasizing about developing one. Your ok in present. I know everyone wants love in their life but I feel that your life is fine right now. I'm kinda worried that you may get into the wrong type of relationship. Indication that someone may drag you down financially--5 of coins in future position. I feel like you want a happy-ever after scenario. You may be looking thru wedding magazines or even been to a friends wedding recently. I'm getting the 3 of swords in friends/assoc. Have you had heartbreak. It's almost like an old boyfriend married a friend of yours. The indication here is really to be happy w/yourself--find yourself. Hermit in outcome. You may want to develop some creative outlet as you're being shown as creative. Do you come from a religious background. Some of your pairings indicate that thru time you will find the right person for yourself. Hermit/Page of cups in situation

Cards--

present--ace of rods

over--3 of rods--I always draw this when there's travel involved

below--queen of coins

situation--page of cups

past--hierophant

challenges--8 of swords

future--5 of coins--be careful being young at heart

blocks--4 of rods

friends--3 of swords

advice--moon

outcome--hermit

• StandingTall, A reading on the man in previous reading. I get that he's developing or expanding on an idea. It's blocked right now. I see him remaining distant. He is able to enjoy life w/o a lot of the responsibility of personal commitment. You probably saw him as carefree. Has a problem w/interpersonal relationships. 3 of cups in challenges. There is something that is stalled for him. Don't know what it is/not moving ahead on an idea. Ace of rods in blocks. Doing things his way. Doing things his way seems to be a block. He'll do things his way regardless. In business or personal. Somewhat childish at times. He'll remain in control.

Cards--

over--ace of coins

present--king of cups--distancing

below--6 of cups

situation--page of swords--this is you

past--5 of rods

challenges--3 of cups

future--7 of swords

blocks--ace of rods

friends--fool--likely, his friends are a lot like he is

advice--king of rods

outcome--emperor

• PinkRose08--Will start yours next

• Thanks! Looking forward to it 🙂

• PinkRose, Who is the love interest involved because that's what this reading is all about. Is it a certain person you're concerned about. This info would help. I don't remember your previous reading--this one is a love reading. The cards have a lot to say about it.

• Yes it's about a particular person. My this reading is solely about him and not my general love life actually.

We are not together yet. Still working things out. Based on the previous readjng - He seemed to be troubled and having some emotional issues that he is shutting himself off.

I hope the above info is sufficient. Thanks again!

• yes it is about a particular person. actually this reading is solely about my relationship with him and not my love life in general.

we are not together yet. still working things out. based on the previous reading he seemed to be having some emotional issues and has been shutting himself off from me.

i hope the info above is sufficient 🙂

• PinkRose08, I'll start your reading then you can ask if you have questions. I get the feeling that this reading is regarding a love interest in the present. A relationship in past. Is this someone that you just met or thinking about for awhile. This situation is stemming from past. You can make something happen, no doubt. I don't see this as lasting, however. Has a strong indication for a break-up. Tendency to control relationship, perhaps. Get feeling you've been warned about something before. Tendency to have to defend yourself for some reason/sharp words. There's indication of a major struggle in your blocks position--words. Need clarification on this. Be careful what you wish for. I'm also getting to take it easy.

• Hi Daliolite,

is above the reading or just a summary on what i will be expecting to get from your next post? 🙂

• My posts are never very long. That is my post. I don't see a good outcome here. Sorry.

Cards--

present--magician

over--empress

below--8 of cups--emotional break-up

situation--3 of cups--Is there someone else involved

past--2 of cups

challenges--4 of rods--marriage,celebration

future--six of cups--carefree childlike influence needed

blocks--10 of swords

friends--7 of rods

advice--9 of cups

outcome--3 of swords--terrible loss

• Thank you so much. Sorry because you usually will post with the cards drawn so I was just wondering. So sorry about it.

yes it was something from the past (still within this year) and has been troubling me for quite sometime. we have not been together but yet we did expressed interest at certain point before he is involved with some emotional issues at his side. from this reading, do you still see him having feelings for me?

does the 4 of rods indicate that marriage is possible but the ultimate outcome might not be very pleasing (3 of swords)?

And yes words is really a huge 'block' between us as i am still trying to get him to open up to me.

when you mentioned "tendency to control relationship". are you referring to me controlling ths relationship or he is the one?

I understand that this relationship might not be something "easy" due to many factors. he is much older than me, as compared i might not be as mature and independent as him. his emotional issues. friends' attitude towards this and etc. but i just don't wish to let it go without trying.

anyway am i right to say tarot are based on current situation. and outcome might differ due to changes in decisions/actions/environmental factors?

thanks 🙂

• I always try to go with the initial feeling I get. Was he hurt in past. A lot of this seems to be his issues. If it's too hard don't pursue it. The cards are clear-cut here. Is there a 3rd party to all this.

• Marriage is not indicated here, unless he's recovering from previous bad marriage.

• He is hurting badly even now I feel. To be exact I am considered as the third party but we have never started anything yet. He is currently dealing with his previous bad marriage and has been shutting himself off.

My feelings for him is still very strong thus having problems to let go despite knowing all the possible problems.

Thanks alot. Your reading is really accurate. Previously u picked a card that indicate emotional breakup and I know it's referring to him. He is having a lot of emotional issues.

• Hi Dal,

Yes, I am wondering if he will return and if I should contact him.

I also wonder about the intentions of the third man and if I would be happy with him and if I'll manage to get a divorce. I guess this is more like 3 questions?

Thank you so much.