Tarot Readings

• Gemini, I'll do one, have several ahead of yours..

• For Sagittarius Gurl, Going it alone. There's a theme here w/the #9. The Hermit, 9 of cups and 9 of coins. Need absolutes and evaluation. Evaluating if it's time to move-on. Being in charge and going it alone. There's a relationship problem. You'll have to work thru to get to where you need to be with this. There are 3 male influences here. May get news that you don't want to hear. I'm getting to face the truth and move on. What you're waiting for or wondering will become more clear. There's a clear message here for self-evaluation. Seems to be moving from a time of reflection/introspection to confrontation etc. You'll have to respond as I get news coming.

Cards--

above--hermit

present--queen of cups

below--ace of swords

situation--9 of cups

past--2 of rods

challenges--5 of coins

future--knight of rods

blocks--king of cups

friends--9 of coins

advice--7 of swords

outcome--knight of swords

• Thank you for the reading m just a bit confused. What do youu mean by " I get news coming"?

• ps--Sagittarius Gurl, Even if you do nothing, as is, something is definately going to turn around. Just be prepared.

• Knight of swords paired w/7 of swords--words, ideas will be in outcome. Who are the 3 male influences---they figure more in things to come.

• Okay thank you now you just left me with thinking about that lol I hope it's something good.

• Thank you I was wondering about the 3 males since I don't have communication with males except my boyfriend

• Am sorry Daliolite I din't mean to confuse you some how I was logged in with my other user name am trying not to use it anymore I don't feel comfortable with it anymore.

• There's going to be changes w/bf. Several ways to interpret this reading. W/O knowing specifics I don't want to elaborate. Specifics about bf relationship. It would help clarify for me and you. I do get a feel that there is going to be a different direction taken by someone.

• Oh wow I don't know what you mean by that we did have afew problems about him cheating with some girl from work but he doesn't admit to it and I don't know if his still with her. I really don't know if his toght about leaving because we have never talked about that and me I don't see myself going anywhere.

• Hello Daliolite!!

Thank you so very kindly for the reading! Awesomely accurate and has caused me a great deal of introspection 🙂 Which is a good thing. I am in a very peculiar time of life right now. Your second (additional) note/post set this reading over the top 🙂 It really helped me to pin-point, narrow down and get better clarity on what the rest of the reading says. Thank you so much for you obedience to the Spirit to come back with that additional tad of information, it made ALL THE DIFFERENCE for me!

There are two men, and younger is the man that I am currently estranged from and in process of divorce; the older is a long lost of 30 years ago, re-connected 1st love; his re-entry plays no part in the estrangement from the younger man. The older is 10yrs my elder and one that I have never been more fond of and had a greater connection with anyone as I mutually have with him; there is considerable distance betw us that makes for added challenge in the way of a future 😞 The younger man, was in a near-fatal accident 3yrs ago (alcohol involved) and has decided that does not want commitment anymore after a somewhat challenging last 6-7yrs or so, but has become more challenging betw since the accident. There are some things that I would like to see improve for the older one (retired military) in regards to goals/ambitions/etc, but that is a demonstration of the controller in me that the Universe is encouraging me to ease away from and let go of and just allow Faith and Divine Wisdom have it's way.

As far my career are concerned, I as just offered a role change that would put me in more of a leadership position than I currently have although not to be accompanied by any salary increase at this juncture, but would definitely put me in a more visible spot. Part of me wants the opportunity to participate in the solving of issues/problems that make the workers jobs difficult, because I feel like I'm good at that piece and working with people, but the other part of me does not like the politics that come with leadership and the added responsibility with everything else I have going on in my personal life. Sometimes I wonder am I making excuses for fear of failure, but not readily accepting this offer to change roles; or do I truly feel like the technical aspects of the role are beyond my ability? I'm struggling with this one.

Can you provide me anymore insight into what I should decide regarding new role offer at my job? Also relative to these two men? I would greatly appreciate it Daliolite, aka "TT" 🙂

Light and Love keep you,

TT

• Sagittarius Gurl, As I move on w/these other readings, I want you to think about the reading I did for you----reflect on it and the message here for you.

• The Transformed--With the Hermit/Hierophant in reading, I get a strong feeling that you need to develop yourself. Hierophant/searching for meaning. I think part of your makeup is searching for that higher power. Can also mean joining a group for greater good. Could this perhaps relate to your job. If you took the position, could it benefit you and others. This is the "group" that you want to find--where your contributions would work for the greater good. I have a question about friends and assoc. Shows a celebration--is someone marrying. Where does the celebration fit. Anyway, I see the connection between the queen of cups and queen of swords here. Queen of cups regarding emotion and queen of swords the idea/communicator. I really believe you'll have to be both but maybe more articulate as you move forward. Communication as the outcome of your reading. Communicating but perhaps setting boundaries. Being clear and direct, in control of emotions. You can make the change. I see being direct and precise. A good communicator is what is needed. Your reading actually shows you evolving this way.

• The Transformed--Does the transition at work involve extra training and schooling. Your reading also points to this.

• For DDTT, There is a lot of conversation about this man that was/is your bf. Looks like the worst is behind you in the way of words, ideas. Bad words in past. Are you seen as the aggressor. I believe this man is right in the center, again. Below him is the 3 of swords (in the foundation.) Three of swords is an emotional break-up. Instead of the victim, you're viewed as the aggressor, I feel. A change needs to be made in the direction or path/way of thinking. I think a block right now is maybe reaching too high. Shows an opening for you I believe it's going to be something as an apprentice. You'll gain expertise. Your a student going in instead of a top-level exec., if you relate to this. You have a friend that eases the anxiety by helping financially. That's being confirmed. You may feel it's not going to get better but cards show future will improve. The cards speak of this generational gap in this relationship w/bf. I think you may feel inferior to bf when you feel superior. I get a feeling that immaturity shows up to some people when you don't realize it. Your outcome shows you using your creativity--can you relate to this. This was an outcome before, if I remember correctly.

Cards--

I'm sorry forgot to jot down your crowning card

present--king of coins

below--3 of swords

challenges--hangman reversed

situation--nine of coins

past--ten of swords

future--fool

blocks--6 of coins

friends--knight of coins

advice--3 of coins

outcome--page of rods

• Hi LOAP, I was about to send a message that I'll be back for yours and I saw owls on top of this page. So, I need to ask you if there was a passing recently or is someone ill---thanks.

• Hello Daliolite!

Thank you so much for the additional insight 🙂 The position at work is NOT AT ALL where my PASSION and my GIFTED-NESS lie unfortunately 😞 It is just a job that pays the bills for now; it is in IT (information technology for an insurance comp) and I have worked for this employer for 29yrs; my PASSION is in the area of marriage & family (relationship) counseling/life-coaching from the time I was a child it is an area where I have always gravitated too and found myself engaged with friends/family in. My current employment is a "golden-handcuff" in a sense, I make an excellent salary given to time & service and of course given to the field of IT, but frankly I am unfulfilled and feeling as though I am wasting my time there, but I am grateful for it nonetheless. My degree is in Business. I must be engaged in work that allows me to provide a service and make a difference in the lives of others; I am pretty intuitive in nature and have been very useful in providing solutions/insight to others on personal problems in their lives; I am a natural motivator/encourager/exhort-or of others. I am desiring to enroll in certification training as a life-coach and also mediation training to equip myself for my dream of eventual transitioning into this new field of career/work.

Like I said I am engaged in the beginning phase of divorce process so I have a journey to travel before I feel like I will be able to solely focus on my dreams and the preparation for same. I was just informed about a huge financial tax burden as a result of debt cancellations of my soon to be ex 😞 So financially I cant see how to fund my education in the new direction of my passions as well as settle the legal & taxes liabilities I am facing. Seems when I think I've taken 4 steps forward in resolving this bad relationship and getting closer to getting on with my new life, something sheds a little grey over-head, but I am still optimistic because I know that the Universe has my best/highest interest at heart so I keep my head up. Since I have had a tremendous amount of time alone given my estrangement I have come to know my spiritual self much much more intimately! I have had lots of opportunity for introspection/meditation and it has made an enormous difference in my outlook on life. I am a co-creator with the God of the Universe and that I have ultimate control over what I attract into my life; it is this new awareness that I want to share and explode with in my counseling/coaching ministry. Everything I that have gone through "good" or "bad" has prepared me for THIS moment!! This is so for all of us. I need an occupation/field where I have freedom of time/space and control of my own schedule; I am very non-conventional my nature so I am not living to the truth of myself and have not been for 24yrs of marriage; I have been given the opportunity to reverse all of that now 🙂 I am on a very intense and transformation spiritual journey as of late Daliolite 🙂

So long story short, no, I don't believe that my current employment is my "ship", it is a vessel on the way to where I am "going"; I just don't know "yet" quite how to get to where I'm going. I know that God's purpose for me is work that involves depositing/helping people, the "greater good" of man-kind. So the "development" that I need to do is likely in this area for this transition. I also keep feeling like I am supposed to be writing a book of some kind, but can't hone in completely on this one....???

As far as celebration/friends, as far as I know there is no marriage or other celebration taking place amongst my friends/family. I however, have been/am "celebrating", not formally however, recently moving into my new residence since selling my home that I shared with the "younger man" 🙂 My new found, although reluctant, independence (w/ two young adult daughters) Now the legal resolution procedures will begin; and I a praying for a favorable decision in the courts relative to monetary contributions.

Tell me more about the "communication" messages you "see" pls??? By the way, my b/d is Nov 8-63.

Thank you Daliolite, I am grateful for your passion/focus 🙂

TT

• For DDTT, There is a lot of conversation about this man that was/is your bf. Looks like the worst is behind you in the way of words, ideas. Bad words in past.- true.. hes still my bf. and he gave in and contacted me...

Are you seen as the aggressor. -- yes. in every possible way. i know its bad.

I believe this man is right in the center, again. -- u mean my bf?? why

Below him is the 3 of swords (in the foundation.) Three of swords is an emotional break-up. -- yah, i did break up with him last week. but somehow he won me back ;-/ stupid..

Instead of the victim, you're viewed as the aggressor, I feel. - true.. but i feel myself as a victim..

A change needs to be made in the direction or path/way of thinking. I think a block right now is maybe reaching too high. -- probably so. i realized it, and started to work on other possible openings.

Shows an opening for you I believe it's going to be something as an apprentice. - true. i just graduated. im looking for entry level job

You'll gain expertise. Your a student going in instead of a top-level exec., if you relate to this. - definitely

You have a friend that eases the anxiety by helping financially. That's being confirmed. -- true

You may feel it's not going to get better but cards show future will improve. -- hope so!

The cards speak of this generational gap in this relationship w/bf. I think you may feel inferior to bf when you feel superior. I get a feeling that immaturity shows up to some people when you don't realize it. -- all true.

Your outcome shows you using your creativity--can you relate to this. --not sure about this.. what kind of creativity were you referring to?? creative ways to find a job or job using my creativity skills? or something else?

Daliolite, above is my response. again, ur spot on! very impressive. thanks for the reading. much appreciated.. i do have a couple questions besides the creativity thing. what did the cards say about my chance getting into either of the companies i mentioned earlier??? as for my relationship/bf, am more in a let-it-be mood. dont wanna get bothered by it so much anymore. wanna focus on myself. my career mainly. any idea?? thanks Daliolite. hugs.

• DDTT, I feel the 3 of coins in the advice position is positive in regards to job finding. Work together instead of against.

• The Transformed, Thanks for the clarification as it helps me. Actually when reading your cards I said, this lady ought to work in or thru a church because it looks like that's the direction it's heading. In your friends/allies position shows this celebration/wedding. So, this wedding theme is actually your interest. A good step for you is talking about it. Your quite emotional about your interests. I get a sense here that you could be working, perhaps on a part-time basis thru a church. I can relate to the book. There's a couple that I need to start. Talking about it and visualizing it started the spark for me. Do you have friends that share the same interests as you and have you been discussing this w/them. I have to tell you, I have developed a case of ADHD. I've been diagnosed with it. I changed occupations at 52 to a more technical (in a sense.) It can be a drain esp. if you're creative. Anything step-by-step turns me off. I hope you can relate to this. I think it's called being right-brained vs. left brained. Thanks for explaining as it makes more sense to me as a reader.