Tarot Readings

• = ) hello D,

Thank you for the reading. Yes, love is definitely the foundation to this relationship. It all makes perfect sence. Thank you again. I'm actually unsure about how to find out about how to know what I'm getting in to in the long run. Might sound funny but its my honesty. Any advice? I mean, we both have expressed are desires to with with each other for the ling hall. And IF we have any kids together, it'll be until 5 years from now. And again, to be honest, I'm ready to start planning our wedding, I've known him all my life, we are finally together, in ready to be with him but I know there's a few things im not considering right now because I'm blinded with LOVE and the excitement of all this.

Sweetoty

• = ) hello D,

Thank you for the reading. Yes, love is definitely the foundation to this relationship. It all makes perfect sence. Thank you again. I'm actually unsure about how to find out about how to know what I'm getting in to in the long run. Might sound funny but its my honesty. Any advice? I mean, we both have expressed are desires to with with each other for the ling hall. And IF we have any kids together, it'll be until 5 years from now. And again, to be honest, I'm ready to start planning our wedding, I've known him all my life, we are finally together, in ready to be with him but I know there's a few things im not considering right now because I'm blinded with LOVE and the excitement of all this.

Sweetoty

• Fluffyninja, Your reading is about journey. Leaving is in past. In present, your sort of dawdling with things and taking a time out. Maybe not dealing with issues. If your thinking about a serious relationship it looks like no. This is a high maintenance individual and you're likely to wear yourself out in process. You may be waiting on something on the other person's part (6 cups/2 of swords.) I see this relationship as only friends. Shows you learning value of things in outcome. Learning the value of money. Money can't buy happiness. Your path with this relationship is not clear. Has potential to hurt you. In present, need to concentrate on what's best for you.

Cards--

above--2 of cups

present--hierophant

below--lovers

situation--6 of cups

past--6 of swords

challenges--moon

future--2 of swords

blocks--10 of rods

friends--9 of rods

advice--3 of swords

outcome--6 of coins

I feel your path and his are not parallel--not going in same direction.

• Slubear, Yours is next...

• Slubear, Did you meet this guy at work. This relationship has potential to hurt you publically. This is what I'm picking-up in present. Something was brought to terms/clarified in past. I'm picking-up that this guy is possibly blocked in finances/career. There is a lack of truth in regards to this situation. I'm picking up that you feel like you're getting a grip on reality and making things happen--ace of swords (in past) joining w/magician in future. In situation, a need to avoid impulses. A call to a more traditional order (hierophant in future position.) Something about this guy's personality is helping you get thru things--is what I'm picking-up. I feel that you're emotionally vulnerable at this point in time. Your reading is really calling for a new path. Whatever path you feel that you're starting in present, you'll have a reversal to something else. There's a certain amount of immaturity/youthful in outcome.

Cards--

present--knight of rods

above--knight of swords

below--nine of swords

situation--temperance

past--ace of swords

challenges--page of swords

future--hierophant

blocks--king of coins

friends--magician

advice--queen of cups

outcome--page of rods

• Yes, we met at work but I know with him its the friend zone bc he is married. I do not want to put him in that situation. We have become really close over the past 3 months, especially since I just recently divorced and had a miscarriage. We don't hang outside of work, we go to lunch every once in a while and might grab a beer with others right after work once a week. Him and I click very well together, easy to read each other, very much alike personality wise With my ex, I have a hard time letting go bc I know we are twin flames but he is in the chaos. And I know I need to break ties in order for him to change and come back. ugh.. just want to be complete again.

• Slubear, Your reading does indicate the weighing of emotions in regards to ex.

• Firehorsecrab. Yours is next, prob mon.

• Thanks D - I'll check for it then... my anxiety is calming a little and I think universe is helping my to learn patience. 🙂 See you Monday - enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• (patience about my job search that is, not you! I'm just grateful to you!!)

• Firehorsecrab, Over this reading is the ace of wands--new path/bold/creative path. Overall, I drew 3 aces. This is uncommon and a very good sign. Overall, I have to blend it with the whole reading. An ending to something in the past. This ending is carrying-over to the present situation/emotional time. Showing male as distancing in advice position. Some of the card placements here can mean that someone is not being honest--nine of rods/magician. Magician in future placement is coming into your own/making things happen. You may get better/more money type work but may not be in-line w/what you really wanted. Following system/traditional path is in the outcome. Calling to a traditional path. In things to come, an overall blending of a better time. Are some of your friends/assoc finding work or in better situations. The future looks alot better in contrast to the way things have been. While I was doing this reading...see things for what they are and taking on more responsibility. Taking on the responsibility is in regards to what you've had to do to get ahead. I feel it relates to your personal life/something that hasn't been working there as well. Hope you can relate..

Cards--

present--page of coins

above--ace of rods

below--knight of swords

situation--five of cups

past--5 of swords

challenges--nine of rods

future--magician

blocks--ace of cups

friends--ace of coins

advice--king of cups

outcome--hierophant

• Just making sure it posted.

• Thank you, Daliolite.... Yes, this makes a lot of sense to me. In the past I've had another man that I was in love with (other than my husband). This relationship ended 2-1/2 years ago, and it has been a long process of disconnecting from this relationship for me (possibly for both of us?) I still very much admire, respect and trust my husband, but some of the spark has been lost for some time. So the distancing man could be this relationship finally coming to a complete resolution/end (end of even thinking of him, which is happening - I'm so grateful to say!) -also, this other man, I feel, is a good man, but predisposed to dishonesty, he has a very deliberate, somewhat cagey/strategic way of thinking/communicating. The other cards speak to the process of going to school to become a nurse, via a very intensive, rigorous course of study, that tried my endurance at times. Now, in searching for a job, I am watching some of my classmates get jobs more quickly than I am... I don't really mind having some time off to rest and recuperate, but we do need the money and if I could only just know that I will have a job in the next month or two, I could relax and enjoy my time off. I'd love to have a job I love, but I am willing to work somewhere not as perfect for the money and experience - I will do what I need to do. I am very willing to be conventional for awhile to help my family get its footing back... launch my kids in college, etc. I am so hopeful that my husband will find his joy and inspiration soon too - when he does, I think that will help our marriage as well - he has been floundering for some time now.

Thank you so much for the right-on reading! I have hope that it means my job is coming, I just have to wait t awhile longer!

• is my reading going to be done soon?:)

• Nency, You wanted a reading on your sister--correct. Let me know what's going on specifically right now and I'll do it next--ok.

• yes,, well im leaving for college soon, i already actually had to be there but im sick, so im still here.however when i leave ,she will be left alone and she is depressed , and she said she cant live alone. so she will go back home live with her mom, and thats not very good for her cause our mom is very hardy to live with, and she has bipolar. so im wondering how she will do without me, ,will she go to the college, make some friends or get worse 😕

she is taurus

• Dear Daliolite,

I would appreciate a reading if you have the extra time. 🙂 No rush, anything you want to send me is great. 🙂

Thank you,

Laci 🙂

• Wow, Daliolite, You are AMAZING! You hit this right on the head. And I'm reading this 6 days later. Just yesterday this guy gave me the "I dont know what I want" spheel and today I gave him the "Goodbye, Enjoy your life" spheel. I knew in my gut that it wasnt going to go anywhere. Hopefully this blockage will go away now that I have finally stepped up and made it clear that I deserve better and more!!

Thank you so much!

Cards--

above--9 of coins

present--king of swords

below--world

situation--queen of cups--this is you/nurturing/maternal/emotional

past--knight of rods--male/news/changing path

challenges--chariot

future--strength

blocks--king of rods

friends--3 of swords

advice--devil

outcome--temperance--be your own judge/peace is within you

• Laci, Yes, I'll do one soon.

• Librawitch, I pray for guidance before I do these readings--Father, Son and Holy Spirit.