Tarot Readings

• Librawitch, I'll look at a reading for you, not so much him and see what comes out of it.

• Dear Daliolite,

I wasn't planning on going over there. Didn't think that was such a great idea. . .

I look forward to your reading in a couple of days.

Thanks so much for your insight.

Sincerely,

Sharon62

• Thanks Daliolite! I appreciate it.

• Meandkids, Yes, I'll do a reading and have it up in several days.

• Sharon62, I drew your cards couple of days ago just analyzed them this am. This indeed is a hurtful time for you. I drew the 3 of swords in the present condition. Either you're really feeling the situation or there's been a turn of events. I believe you're really feeling the situation. The sun is shining over the hardship here. In the foundation, in present, your husband is showing as the knight of pentacles. He's helping financially but can't afford the whole process. He's not shown as the king of coins, someone who could afford this whole process. You have a nurturing personality and emotional. The problem is keeping a cool head in regard to all of this--queen of cups. The question here is what is going to happen--2 of rods in past position--what will be. I'm getting that it depends on you. 2 of rods--contemplating moving. I get moving in both readings. I've drawn some of the same cards, as well. 6 of swords has moved from assoc to blocks. Your challenge is your life path. In things to come--I see you staying the course w/husband as a change is life path is too much of a struggle. You want to hold-out to see what will happen and if this whole thing is going to settle down. I don't really know how to interpret the moving in blocks. Could be a major block as far as your husband (his son being sent off.) Could also indicate that his son is blocked from moving. The sun being over this reading is an overall good omen. I do believe things happen for a reason. I think if you sit this one out there could be a good turn of events in everyone's favor which is what you were hoping for. Moving is in the foundation here along with your husband. The foundation of this reading (what it stems from) is really your husband and his son.

Cards--

present--3 of swords

over--sun

below--knight of coins

situation--queen of cups

past--2 of rods

challenges--7 of rods

future--2 of swords

blocks--6 of swords

friends--8 of swords

advice--4 of cups

outcome--10 of cups

• Dear Daliolite,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a reading for me. Your so right . . .This is a particularly hurtful period of my life. My baby just went off to college which is a good thing but I'm kind of suffering this empty nest syndrome thing. My ex-husband just lost the house that I gave him during the divorce 8 years ago and that broke my heart and made me cry. And to top it off I've been going through this menopause thing for the past few years and it's been an absolute hell for me. This is just a very difficult time for me without adding in what my husband and his son are going through.

Everything that you said made so much sense to me and was right on target. I guess for now I'll wait it out and see what happens. . .

All I have is hope and without hope you have nothing right?

In my heart I have a feeling that whatever happens I'll be alright.

Again, thank you and blessings to you and your family,

Sincerely,

Sharon62

• Thanks Sharon62, I appreciate that!

• Virgobebe--Yours is next...BeBe is the name of my dog.

• hey, will u be able to do mine soon? i wouldnt bother you. but i have less then a week to move

• I did yours already--look at previous pages.

• Nency. It's on page 82

• oh sorry, i didnt see. thank you. i really dont know whats better to do 😕 but i guess that if you saw me with my family, maybe i should stay

• Hello D,

Can I get a love reading? I feel like I found "the one" I'm in love. Something worries me. Every time I draw cards for my self in regards to this love, I get negative cards..

We are talking about marriage. I've known him all my life and till now we have the chance to be together. I KNOW he loves me and I love him. He has an ex he has a child with, maybe that's where the negative cards relate to. I don't understand the readings.. or I'm in denial.. Idk...

Can you please help me out.

I hope all is going well D.

Sweetoty

• Sweetoty, Yes, I can do a reading. I feel a quickness, excitement w/you. I'll see what the cards relate...

• hi daliolite.

j.t. feb 7 1990

f.r. march 12 1980

i just like how will things turn out/ what are his intentions? many thanks.

thanks in advance

• Daliolite,

Thnk you = ). I'll be looking forward to it.

• Hi Daliolite... can i get a reading on my love life? I just divorced a couple of days ago, I feel very happy and free again. There is a guy in my life that I'm very interested in but he is married. Him and I have a very strong deep connection but we are in the friend zone which i can accept. Just wondering if its him in the future or someone else coming around. Thank you

dob-mine 6680 his 4883

• Thank you.

• Virgobebe, Sorry this took so long. In present this seems like a career, money etc. reading. Something seems to be clarified from past/decision that led to the present. Hard work or working at a goal moreso than ever. In present, seems like loss/break-up. I believe you were somewhat naieve in certain ways. Perhaps got into something that wasn't a good decison for you--queen of swords is blocked/6 of cups in situation. This reading is about you being self reliant. There are several people in this reading, as well. I see friends and assoc as helpful to you in finding this path. In some way communication may be blocked. I don't know what's causing this. I don't know how to interpret the two king cards because (a lot of the time) when I draw them, it's referring to someone distancing. There are two authority type figures in outcome and advice. Creating a new/better path is shown.

Cards--

over--8 of coins

present--empress

below--5 of coins

situation--6 of cups

past--ace of swords

challenges--queen of swords

friends--star

advice--king of swords

outcome--king of coins

• Thank you. It made sense to me..