Tarot Readings

• Tob2, Yes, I'll do a reading, will take several days.

• Hi can I please have a career reading? Should I stay or move on? Will there be anything I can look forward to?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

• SagittariusGurl, I think there seems to be a sense of urgency at present. A holding-on pattern is not helping. The past deals w/ a relationship and is bringing it into the present (2cups/magician/emperor.) The emperor is magnified paired w/the 4 of coins. Stubborness on the part of someone. Perhaps both parties involved. Struggle in present that is somehow mitigated w/strength over this reading. Trying to balance. There is a younger person and older person in your reading. The younger being the one who isn't speaking up or presented as not acheiving what they need which is the truth (page of swords is blocked.) I'm getting that group of friends has what's needed. I'm getting that you don't have this. I drew several cups and wands--emotions and creativity. I drew the 2 of rods as outcome that I often draw for someone considering a move or what can/could be. Whatever the situation is I see an emotional time for you coming. I see you ultimately trying to come into your own.

Cards--

present--emperor

over--strength

below--7 of rods

situation--magician

past--2 of cups

challenges--4 of coins

future--5 of rods

blocks--page of swords

friends--10 of cups

advice--5 of cups

outcome--2 of rods

#5 is a theme here also.

• Pinkrose8, Will put you on the to do list..

• Morning, (hope it is morning where u are : ) Daliolite,

I thanku, thankU thankyou for your very generous offer to read for me. I managed to get some insight into whats been going on so feeling much more relaxed about things...funny what a little hope can do.

Thanku : )

• Eilyk18, There's a career feeling here as well as relationship. I drew 3 aces here, don't remember drawing 3 aces for anyone. My readings deal with the positions as well as meanings behind the cards. Something bad happening in past that has led to the present. I see you turning a new page. As you move forward, don't be a victim of your own making. 8 swords/hangman paired. Analyze your part. There are harsh words. Something is being clarified in present that is the spark to you moving forward. Magician is blocked. On some level you feel that you're not moving forward. I see a plateau being reached as far as emotions. Reading shows moving away. I often draw the 6 of swords for a major life change/moving. If your at a crossroads as far as career, showing a crossroads. I do see success careerwise. I'm getting to be yourself apart from what other people may think--if that makes sense. There is a holding-on pattern here. Don't hold-onto negativity. I'm getting to analyze relationships. There is a love interest in future position--knight of cups. There is a lot going on in this reading. I drew a lot of swords which symbolize words & communication.

Cards--

above--8 of swords

present--ace of rods

below--hangman

situation--ace of swords

past--9 of swords

challenges--4 of coins

future--knight of cups

blocks--magician

friends--ace of cups

advice--7 of coins

outcome--6 of swords

• Thank you for this reading - it makes sense. I am currently wondering what direction to take in life between relationships, job, living circumstances etc. I am trying to move out of negative thinking also!

Thank you soo much again. Eily. 🙂

• Moonalisa, yours is next...

• Thank you Daliolite.

• Moonalisa, I'm getting a decision in past that is leading to doubtful thinking in present. Things have a way of working out. Your mark of education/expertise in something may need improvement. Communication needs help/queen of swords is blocked. Something/somebody is distant/rigid. Possibillity of 3 people in this reading. Dominance over something/somebody that is controlling you. The number 8 dominates this reading. Strength/8 of cups/8 of swords. What is controlling you. I get the feeling here that you want/need to move forward but have a lot of excess baggage that needs to be dropped. With all that's surrounding you, things will start looking better. Adopt idea that you can work things out/things will work out. Eminent shake-up in present. I have a feeling here that whatever you accomplish will be of your own doing. I don't know who the male is that this reading is pointing to also. Need some clarification of the 3 people here.

Cards--

over--ace of rods

present--magician

below--tower

situation--2 of swords

past--judgement

challenges--knight of coins

future--emperor

blocks--queen of swords

friends--8 of swords

advice--8 of cups

outcome--strength

• Thanks Daliolite for the reading. 🙂 Situation looks as follows: i have been in my current job for 14 years but i have never found it fulfilling. It has its benefits, decent salary being one of them (this is whta probably keeps me there) but i have always known it's not for me. Things deteriorated about half a year ago when some incident with me playing major part so to speak undermined my position at the workplace, diminished my self confidence and sense of security hence the tower in the below position i believe. i did feel then as if my whole world crumbled. i have been thinking seriously of changing the job since the time and have taken steps in this direction but still lack strong will to do what is necessary. i do not find my work environment friendly towards me right now and do have fear of coming back to work after a break. Could this queen of swords be me? as i can feel i have distanced myself and i am partially to blame for this lack of communication. The three people here? One is the Queen of swords- me perhaps, another can be my boss-he is not always fair in his dealings but has his followers (i think i cannot count on his support) and the third person? nothing comes to my mind. Could that be somebody NOT connected with my workplace? Hope that clarifies the reading a bit. If you have any more questions, don;t hesitate to ask. Do you see me changing the job?

• Thanks Daliolite for the reading. 🙂 Situation looks as follows: i have been in my current job for 14 years but i have never found it fulfilling. It has its benefits, decent salary being one of them, but i have always known it's not for me. Things deteriorated about half a year ago when some incident with me playing major part so to speak undermined my position at the workplace, diminished my self confidence and sense of security hence the tower in the below position i believe. i did feel then as if my whole world crumbled. i have been thinking seriously of changing the job since the time and have taken steps in this direction but still lack strong will to do what is necessary. i do not find my work environment friendly towards me right now and do have fear of coming back to work after a break. Could this queen of swords be me? as i can feel i have distanced myself and i am partially to blame for this lack of communication. The three people here? One is the Queen of swords- me perhaps, another can be my boss-he is not always fair in his dealings but has his followers (i think i cannot count on his support) and the third person? nothing comes to my mind. Could that be somebody NOT connected with my workplace? Hope that clarifies the reading a bit. If you have any more questions, don;t hesitate to ask. Do you see me changing the job?

• Moonalisa, I view your boss as the emperor. Knight of coins may be your challenge not to leave your job being in the challenges position and to the right. You are probably presented as queen of swords. There is a lot of baggage here. Creativity/self-expression is over this reading w/strength/mastery as outcome. Maybe signal to work together. Hope you can draw a parallel to this reading.

• ReporterCJ, Yours is next...

• Would you say that generally, with strength being in the outcome position, it's a positive reading?

• It comes across as a cycle that you're going thru. #8 coming across. Might want to go on-line and look up meaning of number 8 in tarot readings. Shows you remaining aloof in response to others/you're advice. Shows emotional time as well. Whatever was the spark that ignited all this shows you somehow maintaining control. A lot of this was out of your control, as I see it. If you have more questions that's fine. If you're looking for an answer about changing jobs, it seems to be more of a self-evaluation or reinforcement of the happenings. In other words, your impasse seems to be doubt, money and emotions. Actually, the control is in your hands and you may not even know it.

• Thank you Daliolite:), i must think it all over. i will come back if i have other questions concerning the reading ok? 🙂

• Hi D,

You gave me a reading on my plans to move away out of town. Near the beach, near my home town. You gave me a go in the move. But I've ran n to some challenges. My credit report put a delay on the move also because my son has started school, things just got hard and complicated, but definitely do plan to move the end.of this year. After I get a much needed car. I attend to make weak choices at times. Especially with men but that's another subject.

Anyhow, you wanted a follow up on my plans, so far not so good. Of course nothing could come easy for me. I'm so jealous of the girls who have it so easy, beautiful, decent families, good jobs with an education and fall in love and marry good looking successful men. Sigh....

I hope I find you doing well as I type this = )

Sweetoty

• Sweetoty, Sometimes things appear a certain way when really it's cosmetic, if you know what I mean. It's easy to fall into negative thinking--it can be for me, as well. Don't compare yourself to other people. The grass is always greener on the other lot next to the septic system. Life can throw a lot of twists and turns.

• Thnk you D, how can I not smile after reading your figure of.speech = )

Yes you're right, It's all cosmetic. Thank you for reminding me

Blessing,