Tarot Readings

• Hello,

I've been in this relationship LD relationship for 4 years. He broke it off last summer and we reconnected in December. He wants a relationship and he wants me to move in with him and sell my home. I want to know if he is really sincere and honest with me or if there is a hidden agenda.

Thank you and many blessings!

• Why would you want to sell your house. To be closer or because of financial reasons. Would it benefit you to sell your house ie do you have a lot of bills, etc.

• No, he wants me to sell my house because he lives an hour away and he wants us to live as a couple. He lives in the country and I live in the city. Also, he wants to buy a ranch, he has horses and could never do it on his own. You're right, he's the one with the financial problems. I just am trying to figure out if he really loves me and wants me or is there a hidden agenda? Is he faithful and honest? His d.o.b. September 2,1963. My d.o.b. is March25, 1954, if it will help you.

Thank you

• Hello Daliolite,

My dad is Sagittarius. He's fiercely independent and hates being told what to do. He does love to travel, as he is usually on road trips from one country to the next. He's a very serious man, but he has his childish joker side to him.

My mom is a Scorpio--like me. She's more of a dreamer, and is always hoping for the best. She's not so independent as she relies a lot on what other people say and think of her. She is very giving and is always looking out for people, even if it costs her more than she has.

Both of my parents are very self-sacrificing. When it comes to us, their children, they are willing to do everything in their power to provide for us. Though both are also very emotionally distant as they only know how to provide financial and material support, but have no idea what to do on an emotional level.

Thank you again.

• I would like a reading regarding my love life and advice regarding what to do about this relationship that has ended abruptly in my life. I have an incredible draw to this man and do feel that he is my twin soul mate...

My bday is: 09-03-1977

My ex-boyfriend of 3 years: 09-11-1980

There is another woman that came between us: 05-11-1976--she pursued him while we were together and living in the same house.

• Daliolite I think you did not see my previous reading request coul you do one regarding job. And finances . I have been looking for a full time job since August with not good results and I am concern about how it is affecting my finances I feel like I am hanging from a thead . I want to say thank you for your help

• EIAI, Your parents are in your reading. Whenever I draw the King of Cups, it's someone who is distant emotionally. Your mom is also a provider and will be in things to come. How do they feel about your career. What would your dad like you to study. I'm getting that mom will support you no matter but dad may feel he has some input or say so. Am I correct or trying to read too much into it.

• I got a strong validation (sign) before I did your reading. I feel that you're never going to make the emotional connection with him because you don't trust him. I think you'll be submissive or he wants you to be submissive. When you don't respond positively to his "idea" of what you should do then he'll become distant. You need to let him move on. Don't torture yourself mentally about how it might or could be.

• AriesLost, the above-post is for you.

• Hi Dal ,

Thanks for the reading i will give you feed back soon as i need some qiuet time to take it all in and my kids keep hijacking the computer on me .

love and hugs Mags xx

• For Libraluli, Strong pairings and placements being offered to you for advice.

Right now, you are your own best friend. Two of cups being shown in past, not a lot of talk of that moving forward, love union that is. As far as a love relationship, I'm getting that you may not be free from one. I'm also getting not to be sidetracked by anything other than your own development. I feel you are a nurturer. You have a lot going on and there may be a tendency to get sidetracked. I get a feeling here that there's a tendency to fall into relationships that don't benefit you. You need to make a decision re relationships. Stay clear--there's a firm warning here to stay clear from these dysfunctional relationships (Devil.) Fool/3 coins--someone doesn't see eye to eye w/you and you may be agreeing w/them just to get along.

There's several cards ending in 0 in your reading. New beginnings is the theme. Positive decisions in present needed. 10 of swords in challenges shows that a bottom has been reached. Recovery has just begun--Fool/judgment/10 of swords. This will be a lonely period for you and is in your blocks. Your goals are certainly worth pursuing. Positive, positive affirmation if you follow decisions and goals. After the end, a new beginning being shown. Happiness in the next chapter of your life.

You have decisions again in things to come. Again, you need to watch these relationships. Strong affirmations in regards to positive decisions. A tendency to get side-tracked. If I can clarify anything, let me know.

Cards--

present--queen of coins

over--fool

below--sun

situation--judgement

past--2 of cups

challenges--10 of swords

future--10 of cups

blocks--hermit

friends--justice--get friends that don't make you feel alone

advice--3 of coins

outcome--devil

Also, avoid anyone trying to "sell" themselves to you.

• Thank you Daliolite for the reading. Could you please explain this "There are at least 2 males influences in this reading. There is so much emotion at present. I feel a need for clarification .I would like to know what it means. Btw, M. IS A VIRGO

Thank you

• Hello Daliolite,

It's alright. You're not reaching.

I think it's because we don't really communicate on such a level. They don't ask me, and I don't bother telling them.

Although when I first started going to University, two years ago, they were surprised when I told them I was going in order to become a detective. My mother told me my dad didn't think it a good idea because of my temperament. I'm a lot like him except I have a real bad temper so I guess they think I may do more harm than help.(laughs)

But I've changed my mind on what I want to do since then, and I have told them, but I don't know what they think.

Either way, they don't have much say when it comes to my career since they don't pay for my tuition--just my textbooks. (laughs)

• Hi Daloite,

How have you been?

As i just turned forty, id like general reading for future please, hop i not too late

Love light scully

• EIAI, What have you decided to take..

• Hi Daliolite, as I requested earlier, can you please do an update reading for me when you have time? I am wondering abt my chance of getting into D or E company through this boss friend's introduction/reference? Thanks.

• AriesLost, I don't go by astrological signs in my readings. I think it's interesting to know what signs people are. You did supply me with clarification. I feel this bf has morphed himself (knight of swords is usually unwelcome news showing in your past) and knight of cups in present. Knight of cups is an emotional card in present. Actually, this guy has multiple personalities. Don't know if you realize that. King of cups in future is a love interest who is distant. Distant emotionally. What shakes this reading of yours up is the Tower in blocks. You aren't releasing this relationship. Reading also shows that your in submission to this person. There are plenty of red flags in this reading. I wouldn't put your house on the line based on this reading.

• Brightmoonshine, I'll try to get to your reading tomorrow...

• Hello Daliolite,

I'm in criminal justice. I was thinking of becoming something along the lines of a forensic scientist or something with psychology. Not so sure at this point either, but the Universe seems to be clear that I musn't tread to far from the criminal justice field.

• EIAI, Didn't I pull Justice as your foundation (below.) I think I did. Your right, it's part of you. My advice is to go with the grain, go with what your good at--you know.