Astra Angel-- could I please have an update reading?

• Hi AstraAngel,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I’m so glad to see you are slowly becoming active here on board again.. I’ve been wanting to ask you to do me an updated reading, but I see that you’re more focused on other things these days so I didn’t want to impose.. I really miss your wonderful insights and accurate readings. But I hope you don’t mind if I ask you to do an updated one for me when you have time.. I’ll give you an update since the last time you did mine. You were absolutely right when you advised me to move back to my hometown and there’s been nothing but celebration since I’ve been back J. My family and friends were so happy that we moved back. As far as the job is concerned, I’m almost done with my probation period. I’m not sure how my boss feels about me or how am I doing so far. What can you see the future outlook at my current job? Will I get a positive review? It was hard for me the first month, but I’m getting used to their ways now. As far as the gem guy is concerned, well you were right that I still haven’t seen nor spoke to him since I’ve been back in my hometown. It looks like he no longer wants to keep in touch with me. I sent him an email and I never got a reply back from him three months ago. I was hoping I’ll hear from him a couple of weeks ago when I celebrated my b-day at least to greet me, but I didn’t. Is he seeing someone else now? Does he still think about me and feel the same way? Should I just forget him and let him go? Is he happy nowadays? Anyway, when you have time… thanks so much..

Blessings and Hugs,

Arieslass

• Hi Astraangel,

Would you mind to do one for me, please?

Thanks so much,

arieslass

• Hello arieslass,

Nice to hear from you. Yeah, I have been holed up and away from the forum doing other things, some personal work yada yada... Hermit energy maybe...

Okay! So you moved back and that worked out that is wonderful!

Let's look at your job situation first and see what is happening there. You said:

"I’m not sure how my boss feels about me or how am I doing so far. What can you see the future outlook at my current job? Will I get a positive review?"

1. How your boss feels about your work so far - Two of Wands - Yay! That is a great card of affirmation, 2's are saying YES to whatever was started at the 1. Wands address actions, creativity, decisions, paths. So he is very happy with what you have been doing. So you are doing really well there, we are often a lot harder on ourselves than other people. So you are in good shape.

2. What can you see the future outlook at my current job? I drew

Justice, Three of Cups, Three of Wands, and the Ace of Swords

yay again! These cards all convey a very positive path in your current job. We begin with Justice which is your job review and then Hooray! three of cups shows a wonderful review and you are off and running after the probation period. The Three of Wands picks up the energies of that two of wands we saw in question 1, and is "clarifying the identity" so I see continued excellence and progress there as you learn more and more, and refine your work style. The ACE of Swords is a very positive "thumbs up" outlook for the future there and also portends "new ideas" coming to you about your work and career. So be sensitive to some new thoughts and insights at work that will impress the higher ups. This all looks wonderful to me! Good job!

Okay now your guy questions...

3. Is he seeing someone else now?

Chariot, Temperance, 6 of Wands and The Emperor

Well this does show some effort on his part to date (Chariot). The Temperance card is "blending parts to make something new" so he seems to be (or was) dating several, nothing permanent though. The 6 of wands is a card of his own self-identity and a stabilized personality so I think he has recently pulled back from all that and is focusing more on himself. The Emperor card carries this energy forward to the present and shows more wands, so he is more focused on something else now than dating, and it has his focus. The Emperor is "identifying with a power" so I think he has shifted his "dating" efforts toward another realm, his work is what I am getting.

I added a pic below so you can get a sense of his life in this area.

The Chariot shows one cup which is the relationship efforts (sorta intense too so he must have been trying hard to fill the void left by you). Then you see more cups and a couple of pents in the Temperance card. So a few different people I think he had ben seeing.

Then all of a sudden the cups all disappear and he is focused on himself... and this continues with the Emperor showing him in the center (1 pent) surrounded by wands (self-image and life path energies). So he is not dating right now and no one "serious" with him now.

(I return all cards to the deck and reshuffle...)

4. Does he still think about me and feel the same way? Ace of Pentacles, Chariot (again!), the Nine of Cups, and Seven of Wands

Okay. The ACE of Pentacles does show the essence of the two of you (whatever you had together was really nice). He remembers you fondly and this Ace captures something meaningful you two shared. Stars is what I am getting, like looking at the stars together, the night, something very nice at night.

The Chariot shows that while he has been dating, in the back of his mind he compares them to you! So you are there in his thoughts for sure.

The Nine of Cups is strong love, there is something there still in his heart with you... regardless of him ignoring you, you are still there for him.

The Seven of Wands is more role/self identity and path issues, so this seems to be him again focusing on himself, his self-image and identity is a concern for him, "Who the heck am I really, why am I here, what should I be focused on for my life?" I hear him asking him self over and over. So this same pattern we saw with the previous 'dating' spread. This guy has really been doing some deep soul searching, and until he works through that he is not going to be the best relationship material. You do NOT want to be hooked up with some one who is still searching for who they are, role, identity - that is best handled ALONE and so that has been his story. He longs for relationship - and it was fantastic with you - and then his identity issues come to the fore and he pulls away. He did this with you, and he is still doing it with others. So until he works through that maze he will be keeping to himself.

5. Should I just forget him and let him go? How can you?

Six of Swords, Seven of Pentacles, The Chariot (again!) and the Two of Pentacles.

Okay, the six of swords shows a smooth, steady mindset. I do not think it is in your best interest to harbor too much hope for him, at this phase of life you are busy enough with your job and other friends and connections. Sure you are going to be thinking about him once in a while, that is fine. Fondly too. Just not too intense, you know? Very relaxed and calm and sweet attitude about your life, and let his memory kinda drift in and out as is natural. You shared something very nice with him that you can not change.

The Seven pentacles shows your focus is on more practical material concerns, you are dreaming of something related to home and your personal security patterns.

The Chariot is saying to you, to stay active in your relationship life with others... this card has appeared in all three spreads so far and we picked up on it as a dating energy. So now that is coming round to YOU to always be sensitive and receptive to who the Universe might be bringing across your path who is new and nice for you!

Two of Pentacles is a card of "moving on" in a sense, saying YES to a new direction in your life (in the romance area) so this is affirming everything we have said so far about him. Doesn't mean something can't still happen with him, you don't want to keep investing energy in that though, as he has not been reciprocating.

6. Is he happy nowadays?

Nine of Swords, Seven of Pentacles (just saw this card with you) and the Four of Wands.

No cups. These cards are not exactly singing like bluebirds, they carry a somewhat more serious tone. The 9 swords is all about mental focus to a strong degree. The Seven of Pents is his work and career/financial matters being weighed out and experimented with a little. And the four of wands is more self-image issues he is working on, "manifesting a new identity". His focus at this phase of life is on one thing and one thing only - HIM.

You are on a wonderful path, I know things are working out nicely for you. Soon enough you will have the love you long for operational in your life, with someone perfect for you. Who knows, your guy may finally work his way out of the woods and reach out to you. If it happens fine, however I wouldn't invest more energy on it, The ball is in his court and I would leave it there for him to deal with.

Keep me posted! And let me know if you want clarification on anything, I am going to 'try' and stick around here more, we'll see how it goes.

love, astra

(below are the spreads for #2 and #3)

• Hello arieslass,

Nice to hear from you. Yeah, I have been holed up and away from the forum doing other things, some personal work yada yada... Hermit energy maybe...

Okay! So you moved back and that worked out that is wonderful!

Let's look at your job situation first and see what is happening there. You said:

"I’m not sure how my boss feels about me or how am I doing so far. What can you see the future outlook at my current job? Will I get a positive review?"

1. How your boss feels about your work so far - Two of Wands - Yay! That is a great card of affirmation, 2's are saying YES to whatever was started at the 1. Wands address actions, creativity, decisions, paths. So he is very happy with what you have been doing. So you are doing really well there, we are often a lot harder on ourselves than other people. So you are in good shape.

2. What can you see the future outlook at my current job? I drew

Justice, Three of Cups, Three of Wands, and the Ace of Swords

yay again! These cards all convey a very positive path in your current job. We begin with Justice which is your job review and then Hooray! three of cups shows a wonderful review and you are off and running after the probation period. The Three of Wands picks up the energies of that two of wands we saw in question 1, and is "clarifying the identity" so I see continued excellence and progress there as you learn more and more, and refine your work style. The ACE of Swords is a very positive "thumbs up" outlook for the future there and also portends "new ideas" coming to you about your work and career. So be sensitive to some new thoughts and insights at work that will impress the higher ups. This all looks wonderful to me! Good job!

Okay now your guy questions...

3. Is he seeing someone else now?

Chariot, Temperance, 6 of Wands and The Emperor

Well this does show some effort on his part to date (Chariot). The Temperance card is "blending parts to make something new" so he seems to be (or was) dating several, nothing permanent though. The 6 of wands is a card of his own self-identity and a stabilized personality so I think he has recently pulled back from all that and is focusing more on himself. The Emperor card carries this energy forward to the present and shows more wands, so he is more focused on something else now than dating, and it has his focus. The Emperor is "identifying with a power" so I think he has shifted his "dating" efforts toward another realm, his work is what I am getting.

I added a pic below so you can get a sense of his life in this area.

The Chariot shows one cup which is the relationship efforts (sorta intense too so he must have been trying hard to fill the void left by you). Then you see more cups and a couple of pents in the Temperance card. So a few different people I think he had ben seeing.

Then all of a sudden the cups all disappear and he is focused on himself... and this continues with the Emperor showing him in the center (1 pent) surrounded by wands (self-image and life path energies). So he is not dating right now and no one "serious" with him now.

4. Does he still think about me and feel the same way? Ace of Pentacles, Chariot (again!), the Nine of Cups, and Seven of Wands

Okay. The ACE of Pentacles does show the essence of the two of you (whatever you had together was really nice). He remembers you fondly and this Ace captures something meaningful you two shared. Stars is what I am getting, like looking at the stars together, the night, something very nice at night.

The Chariot shows that while he has been dating, in the back of his mind he compares them to you! So you are there in his thoughts for sure.

The Nine of Cups is strong love, there is something there still in his heart with you... regardless of him ignoring you, you are still there for him.

The Seven of Wands is more role/self identity and path issues, so this seems to be him again focusing on himself, his self-image and identity is a concern for him, "Who the heck am I really, why am I here, what should I be focused on for my life?" I hear him asking him self over and over. So this same pattern we saw with the previous 'dating' spread. This guy has really been doing some deep soul searching, and until he works through that he is not going to be the best relationship material. You do NOT want to be hooked up with some one who is still searching for who they are, role, identity - that is best handled ALONE and so that has been his story. He longs for relationship - and it was fantastic with you - and then his identity issues come to the fore and he pulls away. He did this with you, and he is still doing it with others. So until he works through that maze he will be keeping to himself.

5. Should I just forget him and let him go? How can you?

Six of Swords, Seven of Pentacles, The Chariot (again!) and the Two of Pentacles.

Okay, the six of swords shows a smooth, steady mindset. I do not think it is in your best interest to harbor too much hope for him, at this phase of life you are busy enough with your job and other friends and connections. Sure you are going to be thinking about him once in a while, that is fine. Fondly too. Just not too intense, you know? Very relaxed and calm and sweet attitude about your life, and let his memory kinda drift in and out as is natural. You shared something very nice with him that you can not change.

The Seven pentacles shows your focus is on more practical material concerns, you are dreaming of something related to home and your personal security patterns.

The Chariot is saying to you, to stay active in your relationship life with others... this card has appeared in all three spreads so far and we picked up on it as a dating energy. So now that is coming round to YOU to always be sensitive and receptive to who the Universe might be bringing across your path who is new and nice for you!

Two of Pentacles is a card of "moving on" in a sense, saying YES to a new direction in your life (in the romance area) so this is affirming everything we have said so far about him. Doesn't mean something can't still happen with him, you don't want to keep investing energy in that though, as he has not been reciprocating.

6. Is he happy nowadays?

Nine of Swords, Seven of Pentacles (just saw this card with you) and the Four of Wands.

No cups. These cards are not exactly singing like bluebirds, they carry a somewhat more serious tone. The 9 swords is all about mental focus to a strong degree. The Seven of Pents is his work and career/financial matters being weighed out and experimented with a little. And the four of wands is more self-image issues he is working on, "manifesting a new identity". His focus at this phase of life is on one thing and one thing only - HIM.

You are on a wonderful path, I know things are working out nicely for you. Soon enough you will have the love you long for operational in your life, with someone perfect for you. Who knows, your guy may finally work his way out of the woods and reach out to you. If it happens fine, however I wouldn't invest more energy on it, The ball is in his court and I would leave it there for him to deal with.

Keep me posted! And let me know if you want clarification on anything, I am going to 'try' and stick around here more, we'll see how it goes.

love, astra

(below are the spreads for #2 and #3)

• Here are the spreads for questions 4 and 6. These are cards from a deck I made by hand from cereal box cardboard and printed with potatoes 🙂

• Sri for the double post not sure why that happens sometimes on the forum here...

• Hi AstraAngel,

Wow! What can I say, Astra Angel?. I was just blown away with your precise reading and your kindness in giving me an updated one. Your incredible insights… thank you, thank you so much…

Let’s see..You work related positive reading definitely made my day! My review is coming up any time soon so I'll let you know how that goes.

It is interesting what came up with the reading regarding him.. I thought he has been busy lately with work related which really has been his concern for a long time now. It is good for him that he tried the dating world for awhile. I’m surprised that he wasn’t able to find someone that he wants to be with when he dated others. So, I guess the identity issues must be the answer to this. Anyway, I’m at this point now where I really would like let this wishful thinking go that we’ll have some future together. Sort of given that up and move on so when you said that a new direction in that area, it hits the spot in a way that I'm opening myself up to new things/people.. I’ve decided to focus more on material/career matters these days (am trying my darn best on this area so my mind can be off him. It is true that alone consumed most of my time already) . Actually, he called me Friday for the first time since our last communication but I missed it so we weren’t able to talk. I tried to call him back and even sent him an email/text, but no response thus far. I wonder why he called and then no response. Maybe he just called me by mistake. I want to talk him and catch up. Does he still wants to talk to me? Are there any likelihood of seeing him soon? Maybe not..

Well, I will just go with the flow as you’ve said and we’ll see where it leads me, Astra Angel.. Again, thank you..

Love and blessings to you,

Arieslass

• Oh I forgot to ask you Astra, if he really does still have feelings for me, why did he stop reaching out to me all of a sudden? Did he took my last email the wrong way? If he does compare me to the girls he dated, I'm sure they are way more prettier and have better personality etc.. Anyway, just some thoughts as I read your readings over and over again :).. I always ask the same question if we are done for good.. sigh.. I do think and miss him still very much. But I will try my best not to do that anymore and focus on other important areas.

By the way, i love your new handmade cards! I can see how much love you put into it :)..

• Hey Arieslass

Okay, I can look at this...

I probably should have done this for you before now, a relationship reading. Where I draw 5 cards for each of you (in the shape of a figure, and then we can see the energies at play with each of you, and also the "union" of energies to look at the relationship. You can think of a relationship between you and him as a new or "third person" with their own unique energies. In this way you can get a snapshot of what the relationship is like at this time.

As I look at this, I was immediately floored by the amount of love in this man's heart for you. He has very strong cups energies going on with him... let's talk about each of you individually and then I we'll look at the relationship.

YOU:

Head - Five of Cups. Emotional adjustments in your thought life. This tells us that you are "on the fence" emotionally in your thinking about him. You are adjusting your thinking of love about him, and this is now heading for a six of cups where your emotional thought life is calm and steady about him. No doubt this creates some anxiety or some confusion at times for you. No problem this will pass.

Heart - Six of Swords - Where your head is thinking about love for him, your heart seems intent on maintaining your cool head, and remaining steady in your thoughts. The six of swords is a very peaceful, flowing card of intellect and so your heart is guiding you to be calm up top.

Feet - (Your steps and path right now) - Eight of Swords - you can see the sword energy of balanced and organized thoughts is even guiding your steps now. You are taking steps to sort and manage your thinking to be steady and flowing, so your life steps right now are motivated by this need.

Reaching out - Knight of Wands - Focused on the self identity - this is a card is some area of life that you are reaching out to clarify, There is a strong identity emphasis here that has you wanting to take some action to answer this question (also relates to the emotional adjustments going on in your head). You are really focused on your identifying who you are.

Letting go - Page of Cups - This represents a card of some area you have recently released, and this is saying you recently risked something emotionally in love, you reached out, did something that made you vulnerable emotionally. You were willing to take a chance knowing that it could lead one way or the other. This is now in the background. And now you are more focused on your identity, your life path, your sense of self "who am I anyway?"...

HIM:

Head - Three of Cups - His thoughts lately are turning around love and emotional issues, he is thinking a lot about some emotional area that requires clarification.

Heart - Seven of Cups - This is a card of emotional imagination and experimentation, he is exploring something emotionally, turning something around in his heart. This or that, his heart is dreaming of something that has him comparing various options in love/emotional/intuitive areas of his life.

Feet - Four of swords. Like you, he has swords charting his steps right now, and this sword is "acting on what you think", so his steps are being guided by his head and that is saying "emotions" so my sense is he is thinking of taking some steps to help clarifying something emotionally. His path right now seems very concerned with this.

Reaching out - Eight of Cups - Another cup, the eight which is organizing energies. So this further emphasizes his need right now to "do something" about something emotional that he is concerned with. He must really be wanting to reach out to resolve an emotional question, establish it as a very solid, organized energy in his life. He is evaluating his feelings about something and this is an action he is taking (or will soon take).

Letting go - The Hanged Man - "Waiting to make the next move" is a Hanged Man energy. There was recently something that he was wanting to take actions on and this passed. He must have decided not to act as this is now receding. Probably something related to all of this cup energy, he really wanted to pick up the phone, send the txt, reach out and then thought better of it.

Okay, that sums up you and him. He really has some emotional concern that has him wanting to take some action and this is rather intense for him.

Now, let's combine these two figures, we'll lay his cards on top of yours, and see what energies are the result of the union of the two of you. This will be "the relationship" as it now stands. We do this by seeing what suit symbols don't cancel out. You overlap the two cards and any symbols that are different cancel, and whatever is left represents the relationship. Pretty easy to do.

The RELATIONSHIP:

Head - All cups add up to Seven of Cups. This matches what is in his heart, so there are imaginative cup energies in the thoughts of the relationship, what could be, some fantasizing maybe, exploring emotionally.

Heart - Ace of Cups - A new love, something is starting in the relationship.

Feet - Eight of Swords - There are intellectual restraints that are keeping the relationship motivated by the need to stay well balanced and organized intellectually. Good luck, with all of the cup energy in other areas haha...

Reaching out - Four of Cups - This is a card of "acting on what you feel" so the relationship is wanting to reach out and take some action to clarify/identify that seven of cups in the thinking.

Letting go - Six of Cups plus Ace of Wands - so this seems to be the "past" of the relationship as it was very sweet at one time, flowing, and the Ace of Wands seems to be an identity (an "us" as in we are an item or something). All of this is in the past.

Wow. Looking at these energies especially with him, and in the relationship, tell me that some steps are wanting to be taken and I am seeing that this is with him. The relationship seems to be "calling" to be clarified, resolved, moved forward with. You are both wanting to "do something" about this, the only issue is the swords in the feet. This energy is trying to restrain matters until the right time.

You are in good shape, keep going as you are. You can let all of this work its way out and YOU do not need to do anything, the ball is totally in his court. You are concerned with your identity and life path with your work and other areas, so this is good. Stay focused on yourself is the message here.

Interesting to note - absolutely NO pentacles showed up in the reading, which tells me that neither one of you are too concerned about material concerns as it pertains to life paths, and the relationship. We saw the seven of Pentacles earlier, however at this moment in time there are no pentacles, as to say the questions you are having about the relationship (and him) are not in any way concerned about material matters, it is all cups and swords, emotions and "who is thinking what", so this is good. It also is a reminder that what you have with him, and what he has with you, AT THIS TIME, is strictly a spiritual relationship, IE no physical aspects.

Now, in light of what we have just seen, lets see about answering these questions... you and I both should be able to reach some answers on this, and I would be interested in your thoughts to in light of what we have just seen in the reading.

"Does he still wants to talk to me?" - I would say a definite YES. He has been wanting to, he has been restrained in doing this for some reason (hanged man in his past).

"Are there any likelihood of seeing him soon?" Again, I would say this looks very good for a soon reunion, with all of that cup energy in the head and heart and right hand (reaching out, and the FOUR cups in the right hand being an action card) says YES this looks very promising to me.

"Why did he stop reaching out to me all of a sudden? " Not sure, probably love for you, knowing that as long as he keeps seeing you, then other steps would be taken leading to commitment and he may have felt like he "wasn't ready" to take those kinds of steps (marriage etc) so he runs... and probably tries to find some variety with other relationships. LIke, "wow, I really love Arieslass, however I am scared of what will happen if we continue to see each other... I better end this and take some time to think about this... maybe date some other girls and try to sort this out." I think he has dated some and concluded, "Yeah, something there with AL that I am not finding with these others.. what do I do now... reach out to her again?" (Hanged Man)... so he ponders and waits... meanwhile the clock keeps ticking and his heart and head and hand is saying to him, DO SOMETHING.. this guy could be pacing the floor at night... over you...

"Did he took my last email the wrong way? " I don't see any reason for him to react that way. He still has to sort this out in his own way, so he files your email away under "what do I do about her?", and keeps wondering, imagining about you... knowing that if he does reach back to you now, it will more than likely lead to a commitment something solid for the two of you.

The spreads are seen below, and also a sketch showing how the two of you combine right now.

I tell you what, I would not be at all surprised to see some action from him your way very soon, and that will be the tipping point. Then the two of you will be off and running together. Can I guarantee that? No. However that seems to be the logical conclusion given the energies at work with the two of you.

I realize this is a lot to take in, you should weigh matters in your own heart about it too. Your intuition will be guiding you here. Your path right now seems to be to stay focused on YOU and let him take whatever steps your way that need to be made.

Oh, and thanks for your comments on the cards, yes they are fun, I am making up another deck now, they are easy to make, earth friendly, no reversals possible (yay! I never liked dealing with reversed card meanings so I designed a deck where you couldn't have a reversed card in a reading haha...)

love, astra

• Hi AstraAngel,

Thanks for doing the relationship reading. I can only speak for myself that you were spot on, but your readings on him made me realized that I think he is really trying to get over me for good. Maybe I can shed some light on this.. I’m actually involved with someone right now – the cappy guy so that’s the eight of swords that probably is restraining us right now. Though I’m with the cappy guy, but my heart cries out to him, but due to my responsibilities, I can’t be with him at this time. But still I want to stay connected with him, but I guess, how can you stay only friends with someone you like? Everything has been great before I found out he likes me. I was more comfortable just being his friend though I like him a lot and it didn’t matter whether he likes me back or not as long as we communicate and are emotionally connected. When I found he does feel the same way, that’s when things start going haywire :(. We both didn’t know what to do.. Instead of being happy, we’re both heartbroken in a way because we couldn’t go pass being more than friends (as much as I would like to, we just couldn’t). He has some commitment issues as well at that time. Maybe things change now that he would want to commit now?..In spite of all that, I’m hoping that we can still maintain the sweet relationship we had before, but I think I’m being delusional..hahaa.. So that’s the story.. When you clarified that he has been wanting to talk to me, then hold back, maybe it could be he is protecting himself emotionally from getting hurt? I don’t know.

When you said that he dated others and tried to fill the void left by me, I concluded that he must be trying his best to get over me and move on, right?.. I really want to move on as well, but I would like to see him for the last time.. kinda part ways peacefully and resolve those emotional questions he may be having (at least I feel I owe that to him and the least I can do for him). What does it mean the “Heart” – Ace of cups – a new love? Hmm. Interesting...

His b-day is coming up in a couple of weeks and I really want to see and greet him. But am not sure now, if he has been ignoring me. It hurts me that he is doing that, but in a way I can understand why he is doing it. He used to response right away, but this time I can feel that maybe he is totally wanting to stop communicating with me, right?. Would it be advisable to greet or at least see him? Would he be happy? I’m really hoping he’ll take some action on his side, but I feel that he probably won’t make any move soon just because.. At this time, I’m going to try to focus on myself and other aspects of my life. We’ll how that goes…

Astra—thanks so much again for the reading. I know it takes a lot of your time and I really appreciate it. You really have this gift and so blessed that you share that with us. I wish you many blessings in return in all areas of your life because you truly deserve it – with a heart of gold like yours :).

love,

Arieslass

• Hi Arieslass

OK, so there is another guy you are currently involved with (Cappy guy?) while your heart still aches for this guy fro your past? I am just trying to get this straight.

"His b-day is coming up in a couple of weeks and I really want to see and greet him. But am not sure now, if he has been ignoring me. It hurts me that he is doing that, but in a way I can understand why he is doing it. He used to response right away, but this time I can feel that maybe he is totally wanting to stop communicating with me, right?"

Well, with all of those cups in his reading, anything is possible. He could be an emotional hot potato right now, probably for the best that he is allowed to sit on the back burner until we start seeing some wands with him. He probably is struggling with some identity issues, and that can propel some people to act a little weird as he seeks to find out who he is... so he reaches out to you.. then thinks better of it and pulls back, you see? You have that Knight of wands you are reaching for so your life is nice and focused on your self image and identity so you are on the ball there.

"Would it be advisable to greet or at least see him? Would he be happy?"

I drew the Chariot so this is some sort of rapid change developing. I would wait until HE pulls the Chariot up to your door and invites you out for dinner or something. I would wait until HE contacts you with a specific time and place to get together, then you can know he is serious. Until then I would keep your hands to yourself, find other fun things to do that won't leave your head wondering, questioning, spinning... you have better things to do than that.

"I’m really hoping he’ll take some action on his side, but I feel that he probably won’t make any move soon just because.. "

Well that Chariot is a strong sign that something is about to shake loose with him, he needs to initiate it though. You are right to focus on yourself and just let it simmer with him for now.

So this Cappy guy, this is someone else? I am curious about him. You are "with" cappy guy however that relationship is not happening? And you also said "how can you stay only friends with someone you like?" What does that mean? Why can't you stay "only friends" with someone you like? You mean "like" as in, there is an emotional connection and it is uncomfortable? Sri, I am trying to understand this better.

Eight of Wands came up too along with the Chariot so those two cards together are like a Saturn 5 rocket just being ignited on the launch pad. You like space travel Arieslass? Somethings taking off that is for sure.

astra

• Also the Emperor card which is a "higher power" sweeping in, and has an eight of wands in it, and also the first Pentacle we have seen with you which is manifesting energies!

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT 🙂 you are heading into Wands land with an Ace of Cups (within the chariot) and a Ace of Pentacles (within the Emperor) and 20 wands total. This is exciting!

• Hi Astra Angel,

He did finally emailed me back :). You were so right that he was probably thinking things through etc... I response back so we'll see how it goes... I'm trying to understand what you meant by fasten my seatbelt.. Does this mean we are getting the ball rolling here again?

As far as the cappy guy, yes I'm currently involved with him, but he doesn't love me :(.

Arieslass

• Yeah, I just drew

Justice (restoring balancing)

• Eight of Wands (again in the same position as above = "reflecting and prioritizing roles"

• The Fool (trust)

The eight of wands has a traditional meaning of something happening quickly, wands are about time, events, the roles and stories of our lives, can be drama. So this is saying you are entering a period where something is being balanced out, soon, and it will be a (beginning) in some new way and involves trust.

Connecting this with what you are saying about your guy, I am guessing you two are going to be re-connecting, to at least settle accounts, be open and trusting, establish a new basis for the relationship. We'll see... when I say "fasten your seat belt" I use that expression a lot when something feels like it is happening quickly and could be some unexpected twists that will surprise you! I like it, it implies some exciting developments in your life that take you in some new directions. I don't mean to alarm you, it is my way of saying "expect the unexpected!" 😉

Let me know how it goes, sounds exciting to see you two reconnecting, I really hope that develops for you in a nice way...

astra

• Thanks astra! Since I wrote him back a couple of days ago, I haven't heard from him again. Maybe he changed his mind or doesn't feel the need to response. What does he think of my last email? Was he happy about it? I really want to talk him not via email. Do you think he will call me anytime soon? I'm so tempted to call him. If he doesn't response to my last email then I guess I will just let it go.and focus on other things. Though there's really some questions that needed to be addressed but it is all up to him now. Anyway, thanks again and have a great weekend!

• Hi arieslass...

I saw your post yesterday and I have been considering how to respond. I think you are in the right path your intuition is guiding you to remain quiet and focus on yourself, other things, maybe something creative (I am tend to point to art and writing, poetry as an outlet as that has been my background). I can't tell you what he "thinking" about you. I could draw more cards and see the energies coursing through his life and yours... I drew one card (four of pentacles) and that can be a real creative energy, manifesting something nice materially. Do a painting? Make a book?... enjoy a wonderful weekend anyway!

astra

• Hi Astra,

It's okay..no need to pull any more cards for him.. I will just let it go and go with the flow whatever the Universe is in store for us.. Maybe it is time now.. I'm just trying to understand why he does these things.. could it be because he is a gem? They always have that disappearance act when things are getting too intense.. I've seen you do some natal chart before. Maybe it will shed some light why he acts the way he is. His bdate is 6/1/74.. Only if you have time, Astra.. Meanwhile. I'll focus on reorganizing my priorities in life etc... It's been in back burner lately just because my mind is always on him. As far as creativity side, maybe I'll go back to rubber stamping again....I spent so much $ on that and I need to put them into good use..lol..

Thanks again, Astra! you've been really a blessing!

Arieslass

• Okay, I am not a real 'expert' on the chart stuff, I just share what pops into my head, so we can see...

He is a Gemini, Neptune opposing. His Venus is Taurus, his Mars is Cancer his Moon is Scorpio.

Hmm... apparently Moon in scorp people are intense on the s e xual side of the spectrum, so there is the physical thing there... My first reaction was he tends to be moody sometimes and up and down a little... his emotional love style is very warm though, I see him as a very caring, loving person who would love to settle down. Saturn and Merc are in conj in Cancer so that sounds like some restrictive energy intellectually when it comes to the home the way he reaches out in love may not make sense at times. I don't think he understands himself emotionally that well, or he sruggles in that area. He just knows that he LOVES to be close to someone and be loving, caring and really really wants a secure home situation, love, marriage etc in order to provide a "setting" for his Scorpio Moon passions.

Also with the Neptune opposing his sun in Gem, he can have some real dreamy wondering about his identity life role, so he could be casting about in the career, life path dept until he settles into that security home thing that he really wants.

ANyway, those are just some thoughts. blessings!

astra

• Hi Astra, thank you for your insight on his natal chart.. At least that give me some understanding why he acts the way he is as well as clarify what I already knew about him so far. He is definitely moody..lol.. but I kinda get used to that. But when he is in a good mood, he can be the sweetest guy on earth.. which is why it is hard for me to let him go... Well, I still haven't heard from him since my last email so I will just let it be and won't make any more initiation on my part.. Will try to focus my energy on something else.. I know you had advised me already on your prior reading not to hope too much any more so I guess I will just do that.. This is why I didn't ask any more readings from you. IF there's any new developments, I shall keep you posted. :). Thank you again Astra for your kindness. You've been a light to me since I got on this forum!.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Arieslass

• Hi AstraAngel,

It has been a week and haven’t heard from him since my last email. Maybe he was just being polite responding my first email or my recent reply was too much for him. Was he happy to hear back from me? I was hoping that should start our reconnection all over again, but seems like he held back. Is he trying to get over me and move on for good? Maybe so. I’m trying to move on as well, Astra.. I think this time it seems like it is much easier. Maybe because it has been long delayed and did it already few times. I’m kinda fed up when things aren’t moving the way I wanted to. I guess, time does heal wound. Of course, I still think and miss him a lot, but it is not as intense as it was before. Maybe the healing process is finally taking its course. I took a breather from fb b/c he is on my list. I tend to post personal stuff in there because that’s mainly for my long distance family and friends. I’m also trying to rekindle my relationship with the cappy guy and start all over again with him. I feel that there’s nothing anything between me and the cappy guy, but he’s been there with me all this time. I just don’t feel he loves me enough. I felt more connection with the gem guy. Maybe when I let go of gem guy will I really find the love I want. I don’t know. Would you mind to do a reading for me re: the gem guy? Cappy guy? The love outlook? Is the gem guy really doing well/happy like he said? Is he moving on? Is it really over between us even on a friendship basis? Sorry to ask you again for another reading Astra. I’m just bogged down and want some answers. Thanks Astra..