Past Life Question

• Hi!

For some time now, I've had this strange aversion to this guy. I don't know him, but he's very active in the New York theatre scene. He's connected with a favorite actor of mine and often appears in pictures on various sites. I cringe whenever I see him. It bothers me because everyone else says that he seems nice. But, what's the deal? Do I just dislike him? Or have we had some kind of negative past life experience together? The aversion is very strong. I can't recall disliking anyone this much in my entire life.Sometimes even if someone says his name it sets me off. And it bothers the hell out of me! Could anyone help with this? Thanks!

• My guides say you had a run in with this person in a past lifetime and it didn't end well. So now you harbor these negative emotions/bad karma with this person. So yes there is a connection.

Usually when you automatically have a strong feeling toward someone immediately there is some past life or karma related to it.

.Serah.

• Thanks for responding! It had been awhile since I posted this. Is there any way to resolve this or release this bad karma?

• The guides say forgive and forget.

.Serah.

• OK. I'll work on forgiving. What happened exactly that caused these feelings? .

• Drew an Oracle card for you.

There was a relationship between you that soured because he indulged in heavy drinking. It led to family problems & your aversion to him in the other lifetime. Your feelings have re-emerged in this lifetime when you see him, your soul thinks, "I hate you for what you did to me, for having put me through that."

.Serah.

• Thank you very much for that insight.Now that I understand why I feel the way I do, it's easier to forgive and forget. There are a lot of reasons why people turn to drinking and he must have been extremely unhappy in that lifetime. I've often wondered what kind of relationship I shared with the favorite actor I mentioned. I have these strong protective feelings about him.

• Glad I could help.

.Serah.