LauraSA87 - Can i please have a reading when you get time? :)

• Hi Laura,

I would really like to get a reading from you if you have the time. Just wondering if there is love in the air any time soon for me ? Elaine DOB 01/18/83. 🙂

Thanks

Elaine

• hello eilyk18

ok so your an aries.

Im going to give you a 5 card reading using Deviant Moon Tarot.

Card 1: King of Pentacles

An older earth sign. There could be an appearance of a mature well established man who is materially comfortable and who works slowly towards his goals but gets there in the end.

Card 2: 3 of Swords

Traditionally heartbreak. Old wounds may resurface. Maybe an old lover will re-enter your life and remind you of what you lost. Fragility.

Card 3: Ace of Swords

A new venture. You may need to take charge of what you want. Flirt more, make the first move.

Card 4: 4 of Pentacles

Let go. Relax. Share yourself with others, dont be afraid to talk more or share your opinion. You are keeping your physical resources, and your gifts (positive aspects of yourself) hidden. You feel pressured, as if time is running out. But that is an irrational fear.

Card 5: 3 of Cups

Being in the same boat. Look for others who share your interests or who are in the same circumstance. A time for celebration.

Story of the Cards:

If you are more direct and come out of your shell your chances of finding love will be greatly improved.

🙂

• Thanks Laura, your cards ring true. Appreciate your time. 🙂

• no worries 🙂