Captain, your insight please.....

• Hi Captain, I asked you about my job hunting a few days ago. I have a few more questions to ask if you don't mind.. As I am getting quite confused..

Last time, you said I will probably get a job after mid-year. And I told you before that my major is accounting. Do you feel if this job is related to accounting? more or less?

Will I find this job on my own or through some friend's introduction/help?

Will this company locate in downtown los angeles or north of LA area?

Thanks for your help, Captain! Much appreciated.

• Why do you need to know all this in advance? Can't you just relax and trust that things will turn out for the best? Being tense and uptight will not bring you what you want - you have to give off positive vibes to attract a positive future. At the moment you are giving off vibes of doubt and anxiety. Negative vibes attract negative results. The best thing you can do for your life is to trust and have faith.

• Captain, will you please check out my post on Is there hope for this Cancer man?... I would really appreciate it. I need some direction... I'm new here and I'm not trying to highjack your thread DDT, but I can't seem to find a way to directly contact Captain by message on here.

Thanks! 🙂

• No, there is no private messaging system here.