Will It Really Happen?

• I've been getting this really strong feeling that within the next couple of weeks i'm going to meet the person I was meant to be with..I'm not sure if it's right or not. I would really appricate a reading or something someone's help to try and help me figure out who this person is IF their out their and if i'm going to meet them..and how.

• Hmm, I feel this is a case of "be careful what you ask for". To get what you want from the Universe you have to carefully phrase your request. For example, if you have been thinking you want to meet someone you are meant to be with, this could be anyone from a teacher to an enemy, just so you learn the lessons you need. If you have been praying to meet your soulmate, soulmates can range from family, friends, pets to basically anyone who has something to teach you and learn from you. You must project the specific message that you want to attract the great love match (with a human being) of your life.

Because I do feel you will meet someone soon who will play a significant part in your life - but not quite perhaps as you had hoped.

• Thank you so much! This has helped me alot.

• You're very welcome! 🙂