Love Reading please if anyone has the time. :)

• I am wondering if there will be any relationship develop between me and a guy called Paul that I have known for a while but would like there to be more. my DOB is Elaine 01/18/83 and his is 07/14/78.

Thank you for your time. 🙂

• This works better for friendship (when limited in scope and free of deep emotion) than love. Instability is high here and a great deal of objectivity is necessary for the relationship to survive at all. Love and/or marriage between you is highly unpredictable. This man has much less need for attention than you do and, since he generally prefers isolation to troublesome or messy involvements, it's hard to imagine him even entering such a situation in the first place. If he did, he would periodically have to withdraw from the relationship's crazier aspects. Emotional extremes can make any kind of settled life together impossible. This man can be extremely critical which can worsen the tension between you. You won't respond well to his nagging, complaining or even positive suggestions, since you tend to resent all limitations on your impulsiveness. If he is a more mature and patient type however, he may be able to doggedly and determindedly put the relationship on an even keel for a while before finally admitting defeat.

• Thank you Captain. 🙂 I don't think I.ll pursue this.