Hi Astra, glad to see you back! May I have a reading from you again?

• Hi hll,

Okay, about your ex... "does he now regret saying "I will never bother you again. I promise"?"

Five of wands sounds like he's on the fence about it.

The Vegas guy - Seven of Cups, no not only A physical relationship, he wants the emotions too! He is also dreaming of you right now (7's are imagination) so we caught him thinking nice things about you.

" like some kind of fling?" Four of Pentacles is solid, not a fling he sounds serious to me, this is like a home and a established security pattern.

" or is he looking for a serious relationship?"

Two of Pentacles is an agreement, so this does sound like a couple, relationship. It is physical too this is not just you two txting on facebook. I would say serious.

"rather than friends with benefits that sort of thing? "

Queen of Wands is serious, accomplished and a mature identity, this doesn't look like a casual friends with benefits affair.

"Astra, I am meeting a boss on thursday.. discussing some potential part time job. what you think? will i get it?

the Hierophant, must be the boss. He is reading something.

The Hermit sounds like you are still searching, looking.

Queen of Swords is mature intellect.

Then I asked will she get it?

And drew the ace of swords so that seemed a strong YES to me.

Maybe the Hermit is the kind of work, and the Queen says it is using your intellectual ability which appears to be in high demand.

"and I am also curious to know about this vegas guy. what was his intention to contact me again?"

Four of Pentacles, sounds like he wants to start something with you that has foundations.

"does he actually try to see if we can develop some kind of relationship?

Two of Pentacles. This card shows again to the same questions (after reshuffling all of the cards), so yeah this is serious on his part.

bless you,

astra

• Thanks Astra 🙂 spot on! I can't read his mind but this Vegas guy emailed me again this morning asking about how my wed is going... Hey Astra, will I see him sometime soon? Maybe in the next couple weeks? He doesn't sound like that kind of guy who is willing to do nonstop emailing but not meeting up thing... If yes, will our meet go well? Chemistry again?

I don't know Which guy is better for me. But im open to each of them.. See how time plays out. Part of me do wanna see my ex. Wanna talk it out.. See how he really feels. Don't wanna end just like this. But if it's what it is, I'm okay. So again... Do u see if my ex contacts me sometime soon?

• Well, this vegas guy just emailed me saying he's going to canada friday for 6 days..

• didnt get a call from this boss. so i didnt get to meet him for lunch today.. kinda pissed. do you see if I still get to meet him sometime soon?

Astra, I have been thinking about my ex a lot - it has been a month. I never thought he would be so serious when he said he wouldnt bother me again. I always thought sooner or later, he would contact me again, and we would start a new relationship.. time passes by, no news from him.. I am not sure if he's decided to give up on me, or if hes too busy at work that he doesnt have time to think about relationship.. or if he is still waiting for me to make the first move? or maybe he has already found a new love interest??? i hope not ;(

help needed, astra..

• Hi hll

Okay I looked at your Vegas friend and a possible meeting...

"will I see him sometime soon? "

3 of swords so that sounds like its being considered, planned. He's definitely thinking about seeing you.

Maybe in the next couple weeks? I laid out three cards (like a card each week) and it looks positive to me, week 1 even,

Queen of Swords (w1) - 10 of Pentacles (w2) - Temperance (w3)

Below these I drew

Ace cups - 2 pentacles - 3 of pentacles

So the Queen must be you here. and the ace of cups in week 1 - I think something could happen soon.

will our meet go well? Chemistry again?

Justice, Ace of Wands, Page of Pentacles

This looks nice, it seems there is a balancing, perhaps you are reconnecting after a period away and justice seems to be a part of that. Ace of Wands sounds like a very strong beginning (so your communication is clear and out in the open) and the Page pentacles has you discussing something in a material direction, physical, financial, something is discussed that has some element of taking a chance in the practical aspects of your lives.

Okay, now your boss... i can see what that looks like for a meeting soon...

3 cards again, as weeks...

The High Priest, the Knight of Swords, and Ace of Cups

I have been seeing the High priest (hierophant) card as a strong Affirmation card lately, so seeing that I want to say a meeting still looks good with your boss soon also. Within a week. There were other cards that all looked nice to me, kn, 4swords and some aces, so you must have a good rapport with him.

And then, your ex... let's see...

"I am not sure if he's decided to give up on me, or if hes too busy at work that he doesnt have time to think about relationship.. or if he is still waiting for me to make the first move?"

Ten of Cups, 2 of cups, 9 of cups. Oh wow hll... so he is all about you right now! Why isn't your phone ringing right now! 🙂 The 10 of cups is a completion and beginning card at once, so this can show a little hesitation... the 2 of cups is very nice, and the 9, I would say from all this that he is REALLY thinking about you and I would expect him to reach out to you very soon... the 10 cups should become a 2 quick and that should see some action from him. Page of cups also showed up with the 2 cups so he would be totally risking then for love... all of those cups, your ex must really care about you.

So, he "promised" you he wouldn't contact you again... Those were his words? Was the break up kinda harsh?

" or maybe he has already found a new love interest?"... 4 of pentacles, Magician and the 8 of swords. This doesn't look like another emotional interest with him. Seems like he is stable materially, comparing realities (thinking about you probably!) and the 8 of swords so some focus on something.... I do want to say he would contact you, i think that magician is comparing a reality with you.

Hey happy friday hll! hope that gives you something to reflect on... I hope your boss / work meeting is handled soon and... one of these dudes gets their act together and connects up with you again!

blessings, astra

• Hiiiii Astra,

As always, Thanks for the reading! It made me feel so good knowing there are a lot of cups on my ex's side. hahaha. Hopefully, I wil get to hear frm him sometime soon.

Astra, My friend introduced me to this person that he may give me another part time job and the salary looks so promising... Im so intrigued! hopefully I get to meet them sometime soon. So for this project, do you see if I can get it ? work with this person? Thanks! I hope your having a great friday so far!

• Another thing, astra. Im not sure if I can explain it well, but I will try. As you probably can tell, english is not my mother tongue. Im a Chinese.

I noticed several times when I asked about if certain thing may happen in the next few days/months. You normally would approach the questions with laying out cards for each day/ month to see which day/month looks the most promising. Somehow, as I recall, things didnt really happen as the cards predicted. I then noticed the cards you pulled for each day/month, in most cases, represented more of the whole day/month situation... not really about the thing I asked (or sometimes it could be). Like last time, I asked you if my ex would contact me last weekend. You layed out a few cards n told me last friday looked the best.. However, as you can tell, he hasnt contacted me yet. I am not saying your reading is not accurate. in fact, yours is very accurate! I know its hard to predict timing.. and things can change over night.. But when it comes to timing question, I liked the readings using two different approaches from you. instead of laying out cards for each day/month, you just pulled a few cards to see the whole situation. Like last time, I asked if my boss friend would contact me sometime soon. You pulled some pentacles, and cups and you told me they were all slow.. (which means he wouldnt contact me soon!)... another way is simply treat it as a yes/no question using one or two cards.. As I recall, I think these two approaches have higher accuracy rates 😉

Okay, didnt mean to bore you.. I just wanted to share with me how I feel about certain methods of tarot readings. To me, i feel like certain methods work better on me than others.

So,,, do you mind giving me two yes/no readings please? I will provide with u the feedbacks later. first, will my ex contact me by the end of this week? if not, how abt next week?

second, will I meet this vegas guy next week? Thanks, Astra;)))

• Astra, My friend introduced me to this person that he may give me another part time job and the salary looks so promising... Im so intrigued! hopefully I get to meet them sometime soon. So for this project, do you see if I can get it ? work with this person? Thanks! I hope your having a great friday so far!

-- just in case you get confused. this is a different person who has notihng to do with the boss (whom I was supposed to meet yesterday) I mentioned earlier..

I really hope I can get to work with him! I have good feelings about it. not sure about what the cards have to say...

• Hi hll...

Thanks for explaining the reading approach for you, that was very helpful. I will admit that I do not really like timing questions, however they always turn up. I am also not real keen on "yes-no" questions either to be honest. So I'll keep listening and fine tune an approach that works for you... I experiment sometimes so its nice to have some feedback.

So feel free to let me know how I am doing...

"My friend introduced me to this person that he may give me another part time job and the salary looks so promising... Im so intrigued! hopefully I get to meet them sometime soon. So for this project, do you see if I can get it ?"

I drew the Star and the Lovers - Yes

work with this person?

Ace wands and Knight of wands - Yes (Just to let you know I first drew a 8 swords and 7 cups and was not getting anything it seemed a 'maybe'... then a 2 cups which seemed a yes... then I was totally confused and simply said I'll try again and laid out 2 new cards. ace and knight wands which seems a strong yes.)

So not sure what you think of that!

Your other questions...

"will my ex contact me by the end of this week? "

6 of pentacles and Death card - kinda seems to be a No.

if not, how abt next week?

Page of Cups and hanged Man I would say yes.

"second, will I meet this vegas guy next week?"

The Devil and the Knight of Cups. Yes.

And then... this differnent work related person/situation...

"I have good feelings about it. not sure about what the cards have to say..."

The Moon, 5 of Wands, Queen of Pentacles and Ace of Swords.

This all looks nice to me hll. The Moon shows good communication, 5 of wands seems to be some identity adjustments as you work together, rubbing off on each other... Queen of Pentacles shows a lot of maturity and wisdom in connection with material things, financial job responsibilities, and the Ace of Swords is a very sharp card of clear thinking. So the two of you seem to have your heads in the same place on the job.

Okay hll... I hope that gives you something to think on... so you are Chinese that is interesting, I would not have guessed at all! I know something nice will develop for you in love... and the job things. This last situation sounds good to me... three of pentacles... a good card pertaining to work nice to see... you will not have to wait forever for your chariot...

• I should say I simply have questions about "Yes No" questions in general.. for the reasons you point out that sometimes we predict these things and it doesn't turn out... is the Tarot really that predictive? I dunno... I like the way it opens up dialogue... for you hll I will make an exception though on yes no questions... 🙂

• Hi Astra, thanks for the reading. i am also not a fan of a yes/no question. What I like is simply treat it as a regular question. Pull a few cards to see what's going to happen (if nothing changes based on the current situation). It's like when I asked you if my ex has any love interest, you told me it doesnt sound like that, etc.. This question on the other hand, could be treated as a yes/no question, right? So... okay, I hope you get my point 😉 I think it works for timing questions too.

I hope your having a great weekend so far. And many many thanks for constantly doing readings for me. I know sometimes I ask pretty stupid questions... Really.. I do think so. Hope you dont mind 😉 Thank you, Astra. xx

• Hey hll, you are so welcome for the readings happy to do them. I always learn or see something new so its fun for me. And thanks for your suggestions on the whole yes/no thing, I like your reading style and thoughts on all that!

Here are some cards for you:

Four of Wands, well that sounds like very nice things for you hll...

And the four of cups! Foundations in love, emotional nice developments. These are great energies for you right now! 4's are foundations so that means something solid coming about in your life, wands and cups, the story of your life and love...

I am having a very nice weekend and hope you are as well!

astra

• Hey Astra, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the reading. i NEED four of wands so bad! please come 8 of wands soon! ha.

just some update- your right on my ex.. He didnt contact me this weekend. Hope I can get to talk to him sometime soon. As the cards indicated, I might hear frm him this week.. if thats the case, can u please tell me how the talk go? (I assume he would txt or call me)... Will I meet him in person this week btw? if so, how will the meeting go? Are we going to get back soon? Quite curious to know..

As for the vegas guy, I havent heard frm him since last Wednesday. Hmm will see..

• Oh btw, my main focus - job job job! This week.. Will I have some good news/update on job hunting? Such as hearing from my friend telling me that I might have an interview with one company? or his friend contacting me on a possible job? Or maybe i will find myself an interview... just give you some examples.. they can all be viewed as good news/update 😉 Thank you!

• Up

• Hi hll...

Yes I had a very nice weekend, been doing some painting so that is fun... hope your's was nice... though it sounds like you haven't heard from your ex (yet).

"As the cards indicated, I might hear frm him this week.. if thats the case, can u please tell me how the talk go?"

Hey I drew 3 cards

King swords, 5 of pentacles, The Star

It seems this King figure is releasing intellectually, so I would expect a lot of constructive conversation designed to bring about needed changes (physically and materially) and great and shining hope pervades the atmosphere.

"Will I meet him in person this week btw?"

The King of Pentacles, Temperance, and 4 of swords

This looks like a yes to me.... the King must be your ex, and the temperance "blending" card feels a lot like 2 people getting together... and the 4 of swords is intellectual foundations, so that sounds like a conversation.

"if so, how will the meeting go?"

Some more cards on that... The emperor, 4 of cups, 8 of swords... sounds like there is some discussion about determination and foundations of emotional / feelings and the 8 swords is intellectual door. This sounds very good... 4 cups right in the middle so that is emotional solid foundations. All is above board, crystal clear.

"Are we going to get back soon? "

Death, 3 of cups, The Fool

Yes, you two have been through a lot and there is cause for celebration now as you are trusting that all will work out nicely for you. So this 3 cups is your longing, The Fool seems to be saying keep the faith I guess...

OKay hll, I hope that is something for you... I am waving my magic wand over you that nice things develop in your life.

And here are some nice wands for you too...

| | | |

and

| | | | | | | |

• haha astra, thanks for the wands! very cute! much appreciated

So I just got an email from the boss I mentioned before. the second one.. He's based in Temecula. I just emailed his assistant talking about what I am looking for.. the part time job. Not sure if he likes me or not. but he does, I will probably meet him down there. Do you see if he likes me/what I wrote in the email? if yes, will i get to meet him sometime soon? How will the meeting go? will i get to work with him? Thanks Astra! Hope to hear frm you soon!

I need a job! forget the boys! lol too much headache ha

• kinda getting emotional and impatient today--- Astra, do you see if my ex contacts me by Friday? Why do I feel so stupid about myself missing him? loser. Besides the fact that he may still have feelings for me, does he still want to create a future with me? I do.. not sure about him... what the cards have to say?

• Hey hll

I had some cards and a reply to your questions and the internet connection dies and lost all that. So I'll give you the shorter version...

"Not sure if he likes me or not. but he does, I will probably meet him down there. Do you see if he likes me/what I wrote in the email?"

I drew some positive cards for this question 9 swords if I recall, 8 cups and hanged man. So his decision is contingent on something. The 8 c and 9 swords show he liked it and was empressed (9s).

" if yes, will i get to meet him sometime soon? How will the meeting go? "

These were all answered i the affirm as I recall... some new cards now and it is still Yes (to me)...

The Star, 4 of cups, and Knight of Swords.

"will i get to work with him? "

I drew some cards to this however still drew the Hanged Man so it felt like your being hired was dependent on something else for now... I felt the answer was 50/50 there was a dreamy 7 cups in that spread...

Some new cards now The Star (agn) Queen cups and Page swords, so that sounds much more like a Yes. (Hope all that didn't confuse you). I get generally good feelings about that working out for you.

"do you see if my ex contacts me by Friday?"

Page of Pents, The Lovers, and the 8 of wands. This looks postitive to me!...

Why do I feel so stupid about myself missing him?...does he still want to create a future with me? I do.. not sure about him... what the cards have to say?

2 of pentacles, 9 of cups, 9 of swords. There must have been something shared that was important to you in this relationship. Everything hinges around that 2 pentacles which shows a devout kind of honor toward material, so you had something real with him... 9 cups was nice... still remember and hope for miracles... 9 swords shows a very highly refined kind of intellectual shared aspect, must have seen eyes to eyes on things...

High Priestess, The 2 of Cups, and Knight of Pentacles.

This sounds like he does for sure...

blessings hll....

astra

• Hi Astra, your readings are accurate as always. Thanks a lot. this boss's assistant contacted me today saying her boss would like to set up a meeting with me... so things does sound positive as u indicated. And from your cards you pulled this morning, it seems like the meeting will be good too, right?

the vegas guy emailed me today.. we exchanged emails back and forth for a while. it was nice. we still just talked about general stuff. nothing flirty you know haha. and of course he hasnt mentioned if he wanted to see me or not.. hmm do you see if he will break the ice soon? by saying, "i wanna fly to LA to see u"? not sure what's on his mind right now altho i do feel he has interest in me..

Still no news from my ex.. such a torture. anyway, will see how it plays out..

Astra, i have a question.. it's kinda big. i never thought about it before, but things turned out to be the way i didnt want to. i was referring to my working visa issue.. So now I am kinda stuck. And I realized one of the best ways for me at this point is to consider getting married. Well, of course I need to have a man propose first! i will never consider asking a man to marry me.. And for sure, I cant marry someone I dont love so I can get a greencard.. I cant do that.. When I was with my ex, he talked a lot abt getting married and having kids. sometimes he could be very pushy. I mean... at this point, i wanna get married. with who? i donno.. still have time to figure him out.. could be my ex, this vegas dude or some other guy.. I donno. Up in the air. Im curious to know if magic happens in the next few months? That someone I love/will love proposes? if yes.. whats the chance of me getting married this yr?