Experience with aries men

• Hello...

Can you share your experience with aries men? I'm currently in a situation with one where things has been going fine until he was on vacation where i contacted him for his bday talked a little then and he didn't make any contact with me until I asked him if he forgot me and said that I forgot him...Kind of had an argument that day...I didn't believe something he said and he realize it and said that then you do believe me...I told him my trust is earned(as in it's not given over night....been seeing for about 2 months) I asked him about something i was suspicious about. Then later that evening he confirmed informed me before doing the thing i thought he was lieng about and he added that he didn't want me thinking weird things...That was last week monday. I haven't heard from him since and he suppose to be back by now. We have holiday tomorrow so maybe out partying with friends for the event. I'm feeling a bit frustrated because before he would talk to me like everyday and now it's quiet. I once told him if he wouldn't be interested anymore that he should tell me he said he would...he often would reassure me that he likes me but lately I'm feeling insecure about it...Feel like it's a matter of time before he says i don't want to see you no more, i met someone else etc....Maybe I'm over thinking things and pushing him away. What are your experience with aries men?

• I'm not going to make contact with him, if he is still indeed interested he will if he is not I will just move on...

• Go your own way, if a guy yes particular Arian male, they will run after you if they want .

Rest t walk go your way ok

• I heard they like the chase...i guess i was too open to also return the i like you too....