Advice, or something, please?

• I've liked this guy for a long time, and recently, he confessed that he liked me too. However yesterday night, when we were talking, he suddenly snapped at me, and ended up really hurting my feelings. It was very out of character for him, and all of a sudden I just feel really awful.

He's the very stoic type and when I apologized he didn't seem to respond to it well or anything.

Now, I'm terrified that things won't work out between us or something, which bothers me because we're very close. Can anyone give me advice on a tarot spread? Or tell me what i can do to fix the issue?

• If it's not to much trouble, would someone mind at least advising me on a spread?

• I don't have time to do one for you, but this is the spread I would most likely use if you want to try it...

Mirror Spread

For existing relationships - budding love affairs to established partnerships.

This spread will often reveal inconsistencies between viewpoints - for example if the cards at 2 and 3 contradict one another, there is a need to re-assess and re-adjust points of view or take into account the input of the other person.

Obstacles will sometimes produce very positive cards - look carefully under the surface if you find this, rather than assuming everything is fine!

The probable result is drawn with circumstances as they currently are, but can be changed if the recommended changes are made.

2 3

4 5

6 7

Card 1: Querent

Card 2: The way you see the other person in the relationship.

Card 3: The way they see themselves.

Card 4: what the person represents to you.

Card 5: What you represent to them.

Card 6: Obstacles within the relationship.

Card 7: Strengths within the relationship.

Card 8: Probable result.

• Thank you very much Watergirl18. 🙂

• You're welcome. Post the cards you pull and I will give you my interpretation if you would like.

For what it's worth, I am feeling a lot of communication and partnership issues around you right now in general - you need to just try to stay calm and not be too sensitive about it. There is definitely something going on in the air right now and these energies are somewhat universal. This too shall pass!

• Thank you so much, that would be so helpful. Right now, i am finding it hard to read anything with a clear head, particularly when it relates to people I feel strongly about.

Card 1: Querent - Two of Pentacles Reversed

Card 2: The way you see the other person in the relationship. - Justice Reversed

Card 3: The way they see themselves. - Eight of Pentacles Reversed

Card 4: what the person represents to you. - The Devil Reversed

Card 5: What you represent to them. - The Queen of Swords

Card 6: Obstacles within the relationship. - Knight of Wands

Card 7: Strengths within the relationship. - Seven of Wands Reversed

Card 8: Probable result. - Eight of Cups Reversed

• I could go into all of the cards, but the bottom line is the 8 of Cups reversed as the outcome -- this means that he will be returning, the relationship is not over, everything will be fine. You really are too worked up over it (2 of Pents reversed suggests emotional INequilibrium). It feels like he was just overworked, overtired, or just feeling pressured in some way and snapped at you. It really isn't as bad as it seems right now. It feels more like a misunderstanding. Just give it some time to blow over. Like I said before, this too shall pass!

• Thank you, you're right. It just really took me by surprise because he's never been so blunt with me, and then was even ruder when I've tried to apologize. He has a stressful job, so I'm sure that's part of it too.

It just made me feel really guilty I suppose.

Thank you! You've really made me feel better.

• You're welcome!