My ex Taurus BF

• peer452- Im just curious , what sign are you , not that it matters- just wondering..

• i am a sag, and please although it seems so i am not as b**ch as you could imagine for a moment...

• Earthangel2 was about to ask the same question, I see you have problems with your TaurusMan...Peer452.

• yep i do, you can see what blindravenouslove does...

• EA ... I didn't text him back ... don't play me like that .. I am sure he meant it at the time but he was also dating this attorney. You can't have your cake and eat it too! Looking back at it now, I am saying "Don't play me like that", while your hiding the fact your seeing another guy!

• He is not playing you , Trust me , he knows your not stupid, he wanted you to find out "accidently" so it would not be obvious to you that he is trying to make you jealous, he is trying to arouse you. If he just flat out told you , you would catch on and it wouldnt have the same effect.

• Me and my "cancer friend " broke up once before the "official" one and when he came in and looked at me, he said "GOD, I LOVE YOU" and grabbed me so forcibly and kissed me in a way that only he can kiss me , and I was putty in his hands. I love when a man can take charge like that , after this second and probably final breakup he seems to have retreated farther and I have dug my heels deeper, but I have to admit a tiny speck of me is still waiting for that grand moment where he sweeps me off my feet and takes possesion of me!

• Well as much as i have to learn about Taurus' .... Taurus needs to learn about Cancers and doing that, causes drama ... and i don't think he likes my drama ... only his own!

• "Well as much as i have to learn about Taurus' .... Taurus needs to learn about Cancers and doing that, causes drama ... and i don't think he likes my drama ... only his own! "

MascCancer - Can ou explain what exactly you mean by this , sorry just need to be sure im understanding completely before I start overanalyzing...

• MascCancer- I dont understand how doing that causes drama , in what way? Plese explain this , because being physical is a must!

• Cause I did it a month ago and he pushed me away and said he didn't feel that way. There ... it hurt to hear that! But I felt like he wasn't being totally truthful!

• He did that because he just started seeing that new friend!

• MascCancer , you there i need your help/advice!