Totally lost

• I don't have any special gifts. Infact I've felt a lost feeling for a long time. I'm stuck. My health stops me a lot from enjoying my life. Ive missed out on activities, outing, my grandfathers funeral, wedding. Things change a lot when u have a back injury. I had a plan, I knew what I wanted to do and I was living it until this injury. Had change jobs to a fantastic job, friends, attended church, I enjoyed my life for a short time. Having this back injury it brought on panic attacks and anxiety.

I don't know why I'm writing this, throwing a line out, seeking advise, help???? Just feel a sense of loneliness 😞 its been tough. I don't know what I want from this life, how I see it, just full of pain. When will it stop and have some happiness, love, laughter?

😞

• Weiwin

I feel that you need to have acupunture and some reiki healing from a grand master. Life is not to be spent in pain when we can reach out for help dearheart.

I feel you will improve greatly after you have had the help you need. There is a Rachel here that comes in around you either passed or in life you are to meet her and she will be of help to you. I see you going into a office that has a lot of green in colors in it . This will be a great step forward for you . Please let us know when you are on that healing path , finding your way back to the life you knew and even better the second time around.

Shuabby

• Thank u for the information. I don't know anything reiki. I have googled it to find someone in my area. I have started a new exercise plan. So fah so good. Doesn't take all the pain away tho. My spine is a difficult one. I have a pinched nerve on my left side. Which I get tightness one my right side with muscle spasms. The big issue that I have (ther than the pinched nerve) is that my spine twists to the right. Which causes a lot of pain.

I don't know of any Rachel that has passed; I haven't meet anyone named Rachel as yet.. Maybe I'll meet her soon.

I've always wanted to work from home. At my own pace. But I need to learn about accounting, tax stuff which I ain't good with.

I'll let u know how I am doing. I appreciate ur time and advise given. Thank you Shuabby 🙂

• Oops ... I don't know anything ABOUT reiki?..

Oops ... The big issue that I have (OTHER than the pinched nerve) ..

• Weiwin

Reiki is a healing moldality that helps the emotional, spiritual body to heal , which in turns brings healing to the physical body. Look for some shares you can go to which should not cost a lot. You can go to school for accounting and make your dream of working from home a come true one. I feel though that you need people contact at this time in your life. Do you attend church? as I feel a lonely feeling with you now.

Keep your thoughts positive and know that you will and can be well and achive what your heart desire is with enough effort and faith.

Shuabby

• Welwin,

I suffer from panic attacks as well. Lately, not eating any food with added sugar apart from that which is in fruit and vegetables has helped me a great deal. Cutting them in half. Also a good legit work from home website is wahm . Com