Who Would Like A One Question Tarot Card Reading?

• Dear Vicuevas: "F" has been partaking in "herbs and the medicinals (sp?)" if you know what I mean. He is bored, his life is in suspension right now (THE HANGMAN). I would watch out for him. He has much to learn about his life and his road his rocky. There are no cups--so there is no romance. There are lots of swords which could mean bitterness.

Good luck,

Sharon

• Hi Sharon,

I would love a question answered if you have time!! My DOB is 10/16/56 and my ex love is 1/22/53. We split 14 months ago and haven't spoken since. It was an on and off again 16 year relationship, I love him and always will. Is this the end of our story or will he be back? Thanks!

Blessings,

Leslie

• Marishkaa: I am sorry you asked way to many questions for a five-spread card reading but this is what I got for your job situation:

Yes, there is a birth (Ace of Cups) of a job for you. The job could be ascertained by someone you already you know. This is a job that you have done previously in which there are many people working with or for you. You will travel a little farther than you want but will make more money than you expected. I don't see this taking any longer than six months. (I know you can't wait that long and let's hope you don't).

Hugs,

Sharon

• ViVcyevas: I just noticed I hit the wrong key instead of "R". sorry.

• Suramya: There are Tarot Consultants that do just health readings I do not do that, but I did a five spread card reading for you:

I see you paying a great deal of money for whatever ails you and two single swords came up, which I took for needles. Your base card was a wedding and your crowning card was a budding romance or romance in general. Not toooo bad of spread my dear.

Check the internet for health Tarot Readers. You may find some.

Good luck.

Sharon

• Dear LibrarLuLi: I know you want me to give you a yes or no answer. I could not be that definite, nor that cruel. I will tell you what the cards said. First of all, I want to tell you I picked more cards than called for. This relationships needs rest and healing at the present. Sacrifices made in the past on your part are no longer needed. Let it go. You cannot fix things this time, you cannot make it happen. What is needed is the endurance and strength to get through the next eleven months.

If you can do this there is a possibility of a change of heart for your ex, but it has to be his decision. You cannot interfere with his life plan. But you may be involved with a younger man at this time.

I know that you have the endurance, strength and grace to pursue YOUR life plan.

Many blessings,

Sharon

• Thanks Sharon, for the enlightening answer....wow! Can I ask about the significance of the 11 months....did you mean that's when you saw something changing for him, him doing the work he needs to inside himself, or is something happening in my life where I need strength in the next 11 months...sorry I am confused....thanks for clarifying! You are really gifted, you were so spot on about him/us.

Blessings,

Leslie

• Dear DDTT: WHY CAN'T I EVER, EVER, EVER GET CARDS LIKE THESE!!!!!!! I am absolutely breathless by the beauty of your spread. Anyone who is looking for a job should have these.

You are blessed by the Temperance card and the Nine of Cups "Wish Card" to work at the Company that will be of benefit for you career-wise. You will work in a large Company and initially get more money than expected. This business can be family-owned. You can expect to use your skills, creativity and people skills. You will be required to get more schooling whether it is through continuing education, college, or seminars. You will be happy climbing the ladder and making more money.

May I be the first to congratulate you.

Sharon

• WOW Sharon, your reading literally made my way!! Thanks so much! I hope it will come true soon!! I have been stuck in this job hunting process for a long long time. So depressed these days, and feel clueless!! May I ask you one more question? Do you see when I can find this job? Thanks. lots and love and blessings to you!

• Hello Danceur: The cards are telling me to let sleeping dogs lie. Do not initiate a meeting with him, you would be interfering with your life plan. There is another one ready to step in to your life. You are quite attractive; aren't you?

Blessings,

Sharon

• Thank you Artic123! Your answer answered all my questions! May i only clarify please , you said "This is a job that you have done previously in which there are many people working with or for you"

My previous job really was a team work! but i disliked the type of job itself very much (uninteresting,boring). Do you mean that there will be similarity in everything (i.e. it will be the same field, vacancy) or only similarity in the team work?

• LibraLuli: You both need the eleven months--but more so him. He would be ready to come out of his shell at that time.

Good luck,

Sharon

• Marishkaa: If I have the time. I will do a more in depth reading. Can only get so much from five cards.

Sharon

• Thank you Artic123! But you got a lot of valuable information from these cards.

• Artic123 I hope you can do my reading . I am concern but I also know it is not only me thanks

• Sharon, thank you again. You are a really gifted reader and I hope to be able to have another question answered by you someday soon.....you have really clarified things for me.

Many, many blessings,

Leslie

• Earthgirl6: I am sorry your life is in shambles. The only way out is to go within. Meditation is a great exercise to use at this time. I know that it is hard to focus and that is why I am suggesting that you do two 10 minute sessions a day. Clear the mind by using the Buddhist meditation: "Breathing in, I Clear My Mind--Breathing out, I Smile. It works. Now for your reading.

A five card spread is not in depth but this is what it says:

The cards say that you are very interested in the occult and that you are quite intuitive. Your problems seem to be financial and that you don't have enough money to pay your bills. You are robbing Peter to pay Paul. You holding so tightly on to money that the joy of life is not there for you. You need to set some money aside, even if it is is for a cup of coffee in a restaurant to read a book. The problems you have now will be ending by the end of the year and the sun shall shine for you. You got the best card in the deck the "Sun" card as your crown. Can't get any better than that.

Hope that helps you. I'll say a prayer for you.

Sharon

• Dear Sharon,

I would like a reading if you have time. My DOB is 11/26/62. My question is "Is my marriage over?

Thanks so much,

Sharon62

• Sharon, May I have a reading please? me and my bf are like on and off for a while. I broke up with him yesterday... I feel stupid and confused as I am not sure if its the right thing to do. What you think? Is it the end of our story? If not, do you see if he will contact me sometime soon? Any advices would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

• Sweetoty: Hi there. First of all I am going to tell you what I know. I also channel. People have to accomplish certain things in their life (spiritual growth) before they can go on to a successful relationship. I hope you have not just been wandering out there looking for the perfect guy, but working on yourself. We will read the cards and see what they say, but in the meantime. You will get a 3 x 5 card and write this affirmation "I AM grateful to the Universe for sending the perfect man for me." You will say this several times a day and write it 10 to 20 times EVERY DAY until it happens and IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Now for the cards:

Sweetoty hear my words--YOU WILL GET MARRIED!. But, you make the lousiest choices in men. The good men don't turn you on, the attractive ones trample all over you, etc. Your friends think that you have you an ideal man that will never be met by anyone. This leaves a burden on the average good guy. You have imprisoned yourself with your ideals. Time to work on yourself and use your affirmation card. When the spiritual work is done and the Universe has chosen, the right man will show up.

You are worth the journey.

Blessings,

Sharon