Sun Aries Moon Taurus with Sun Cancer Moon Aquarius

• Sadly I don't know my time of birth but from reading up on it I really think I am a moon Taurus because I'm kind of sensitive so idk it makes sense if I have something else in my horoscope thing as for him idk either I just read a description online and it fit him. 'Although rather sociable, they are often loners at heart. Many have strong egos, or at least powerful defense mechanisms, and most Lunar Aquarians will do their best to be the most unique and unusual person they can be." "However, when the Moon is in Aquarius, natives often will deny the more irrational qualities of emotions—such as jealousy, possessiveness, and fear—in an effort to be "above" what they consider "pettiness". When this goes too far, Lunar Aquarians can be emotionally blocked, distant, and detached." Yeah he definitely acts pretty distant and emotionless and cold at times so it makes so much sense. "Although given to temper tantrums and willful behavior in youth, Moon in Aquarius people often grow up feeling that messy emotions are unappealing. They often pride themselves for being cool-headed, detached, and "above" what they consider the more base emotions." "With people close to them, Moon in Aquarius natives can seemingly lack compassion, as they often fully expect others to be as independent and detached as they are!" "What may be surprising is that Moon in Aquarius people have a lot of pride. In fact, when they've been attacked in any way (especially regarding their character), they can become very inflexible and cool. It can be difficult to know just how sensitive to criticism Lunar Aquarians are, simply because they hide it so well!" Yes, the description fits him very well. Anyways here's the story...

So there's this guy I met named Mario and at first I didn't like him because I was already in a relationship but me and my ex were fighting a lot so I wanted to leave him and give Mario a chance and get to know him to see if I'd like him problem is months after I met him he met this girl named Pricilla who likes him too and they started talking for a while when I decided to come back into the picture and get to know him. Of course I wasn't aware of this seeing as he never mentioned her to me and I met him from a friend so I thought he might actually be nice and if I knew he was already talking to someone else I wouldn't have even bothered because I'm not the one to get in between peoples relationships. There's no need for that but anyways well we hooked up the third time I spent time with him and I wanted to be with him which was so foolish of me but I really like him and my friend said he's nice and how he's gotten hurt and he's told me stories too and since she's my friend I trusted her and so we ended up going out...The thing is I later found out he just went out with me out of pity and he liked the other girl more and they were talking longer since I was dealing with my former relationship at the time. When I found that out it hurt a little because I was thinking wow really? Why go out with someone if you don't like him? That right there even if you feel bad will just make things worse but anyhow...so we were finally together anyways but here's the real problem...The girl he had been talking to before me, Pricilla, he continued to speak to her even though we are together and that's not what bugs me because I don't care if a guy talks to a girl as a friend because there's nothing wrong there but they flirt constantly and what really pisses me off is she does it knowing that we're in a relationship and I believe he is as guilty as she is because I don't think people should flirt with other people if they're in a relationship and especially with someone they liked or actually since he still flirts with her I think he still likes her. I had had it with the flirting that I confronted him about it but the more I'd tell him something the more he'd try to hide it and pick fights with me. They would talk about running away together flirting I guess because she too has a boyfriend which is ridiculous because if you don't like someone don't be with them. Also he has told her that if he had a child with me it would be as if he had two kids because that's how he sees me and he even told a friend that's also friends with Pricilla that she is the only one who understands him. Seeing them txt eachother saying those things hurt and even more so that he didn't seem to care at all. She even called once when we were sleeping but I was too knocked out to notice until he came back and they talked for a while. It hurts because he tells her the things I want to hear and it feels like he's giving his heart to her instead of me when it should be mine since he's my boyfriend. It makes me feel like he's cheating on me in a way like emotional cheating. I don't know the definition though but i strongly believe that is what he's doing because this has been going on through out the whole relationship. I wish he'd stop because it's caused us to fight a lot and it makes me feel like he's distant and like if he doesn't even like me. I feel like it's even worse now because they were going to hang out behind my back but he didn't get to because he shares the car and lately he's been ignoring my txts and calls and he's so annoying because he makes fun of me to my face and behind my back because months ago I got a haircut and he was telling his friends how I look stupid and stuff and the weird thing is he acts all like don't go when I try to break up with him since I can't stand his behavior. He makes me feel so disrespected and she's not the only female that's been in the picture trying to homewreck. We've been together for a little over a year already and in the beginning he was a lot nicer and would tell me he loves me back and he took me shopping and stuff but lately not anymore.

Does anyone think this is emotional cheating and can someone tell me how compatible we are and how cancers are like because I thought they were supposed to be really nice and sweet and sensitive but he's the opposite because he's lying, secretive, and manipulative? I hate how he makes me look bad when he's the bad one in front of everybody and then after he hits me and I'm crying he tries to act like he cares when people see me crying.

This is mine I don't know how accurate this is because I don't know my birth time because it's not on my birth certificate.

Planet Deg Sign Min

Sun 26º Aries 00'

Mercury 23º Aries 11'

Venus 4º Gemini 06'

Mars 7º Cancer 15'

Jupiter 4º Leo 00'

Saturn 6º Aquarius 04'

Uranus 13º Capricorn 49'

Neptune 16º Capricorn 46'

Pluto 19º Scorpio 38'

Tropical Placidus

Standard time

GMT: 12:00:00 Time Zone: -0 hours East

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Time unknown

Sun Cancer 16.14

Moon Capricorn 23.09

Mercury Cancer 23.16

Venus Gemini 16.14

Mars Aries 27.19

Jupiter Cancer 21.01

Saturn Capricorn 22.28 R

Uranus Capricorn 7.13 R

Neptune Capricorn 13.06 R

Pluto Scorpio 15.04 R

Lilith Scorpio 27.28

Asc node Aquarius 7.25

Someone help!! I thought Cancers were supposed to be sweet, sensitive, emotional, and romantic because I like all those things but this is just an emotional roller coaster. Maybe Aries don't like people who are clingy and say I love you a lot but I do idk why. I guess I'm not your typical Aries. Some insite would be much appreciated and sorry for the length. 😕