I need some help

• I have a Virgo man that I am truly fond of. He watched me for a while at the gym and asked my friend who I was. We were introduced and went out a couple of times (three to be exact). He is very sweet. We have been talking for about two months now and very good at intimacy. He knows how to make a woman feel like a woman physically.

Here is where the trouble begins.......When you talk to him on the phone he is kind of cold and distant. He says I will call you back and never does. If I invite him over he does not show up, then I will get a call two days later of him wanting to see me. If we text we will be texting then all of a sudden it will stop. On minute I am his best friend then I don't hear from him for two days at a time. I am so confused. As a Scorpio I can usually pick up rather quickly. This guy has my mind twisted sometimes. I just don't know what to make of it.

Would I be wrong just to cut him off like I would any other guy. Cause this is something that I would not normally tolerate, but it is something about him that I just can't let go. HELP!!!!!!!!

• It depends how long you can endure a relationship where everything has to be on your partner's terms, to suit him above all else. Can you put up with someone who gives very little but takes a lot? Because he doesn't want to change the way things are or even compromise. If you approach him to try to get him to consider your feelings more, he will disappear and you may not ever see him again. But then again that might be a relief. He may know how to treat a woman physically but emotionally he just cannot cut it. And you are a person who loves physical interaction but needs much more emotional content too. This guy is not able to handle feelings and emotions well at all. He could learn from you but I don't feel he wants to.

• Thanks Captain. You are right. I am good at detachment and now would be a good time to do so.