Please help me find my lost engagement ring

• I'd really appreciate if anyone at all could help me in locating my ring. I have been searching everywhere for it in the house - the last time I can remember seeing it, it was with my wedding band on top of the laundry in the basket that I placed on our bed. That was over a week ago, and I can't at all picture what happened next. I'm really worried that I won't find it -it means the world to me as I designed it myself. I never, ever leave my rings loosely about on clothing, but I was stressed at the time, packing for our son's Christening. I still have my wedding band, but not my engagement ring.

If anyone has any vibes where it could be, I'd be very grateful.

P.S. it's an unusual ring - it's white gold with a princess cut diamond placed in the middle in a kind of zig-zag shape (ie the diamond is on its side with the gold touching two edges.

• Reading my post back now, it sounds reeeeally bad that I've written that it "means the world to me as I designed it myself". To clarify, it means the world to me because it's a symbol of my love for my husband (obviously!) but the ring itself is special as I got to design it myself.

Any help much appreciated.