Ne 1 want a reading?

• Thank you for the compliment. Best wishes to you. Hugs.

• Hiya angelgirl,

i hope you are well. Here is your celtic cross reading...(im using a new deck-not sure of name of it tho, when i find out i will let you know)...

01. Temperance

02. 8 cups

03. 7 swords

04. Knight cups

05. 10 pentacles

06. Page cups

07. 5 pentacles

08. World

09. Emperor

10. 3 wands

i threw 3 cards on 7 swords and got devil, 6 cups, magician. The reason was to see if i could find out about this card.

Starting out tho, you need to balance. Have harmony introduced into your life. I realize you asked about a job issue, but from what im seeing, the cards are telling me about something else.

I think you are questioning something that has to do with a love issue from the past.

Sometimes you have to STAND UP, raise both arms and just thank the past for the lessons it has taught you. RELEASE. give ALL the issues, concerns and worries, sorrows, questions to your special guardian angels. You have the ability to have a stable happy home life. There definitely seems to be an situation from the past that occupies your mind and it is affecting your daily life. I think you need to focus on the future more. I think some where in your surroundings someone isn't being truthful about something. Now if not that, then you aren't being truthful about something to yourself or someone else. RELEASE with LOVE the past and STAND UP and turn around and start again. You do have something exciting that could happen soon. I think if not your father, then an older man has a message you should pay attention to this i think. Don't forget you are a beautiful soul! STAND UP! Be Proud. And be HAPPY. Bright blessings to you. Hugs.

• DDTT Im doing your reading next.

• Hi Dragoneagle, can I have a reading please? So I met this guy on match.com... And it seems like we both are attracted to each other a lot. Am wondering if there is any future for us? Thanks. Love and light, sherry.

• Hiya DDTT,

heres your reading.

01. Page cups

02. 2 wands

03. Page swords

04. 4 cups

05. 3 pentacles

06. 7 pentacles

07. 5 cups

08. Ace wands

09. Fool

10. World

you have got an exciting reading here. You should soon be at a good point in your life. A happy time. PATIENCE slow down...notice the ace wands. I think the way this energy plays out, is a 'lil different than usual. I got the feeling instantly that you ARE the SPARK...instead of the spark coming to you, YOU are that spark. Do you understand? There is an offer of love 'on the table'. Perhaps your wondering about truth in some way, in whether someones offer is true. Something about 'matching hearts'. You practically got the world 'by its tail' and its like you almost can't do any wrong, no matter what you do. Take advantage of this time. It's a gift. Hugs.

• Hi Dragoneagle, thanks so much for the reading. it got me excited! my life now is a mess. trying to find a job for a few months.. no luck, and its getting on my nerve. and my love life? havent spoken to my bf for about 2 weeks, and truthfully for the past who month, we were fighting. fight-makeup-fight again. im tired of this BS. i know i should be patient. but the problem is it has been like for such a long period... i really donno how it gonna play out. guess i should wait a little bit longer?

Dragoneagle, i have a couple questions if you dont mind... you said i wll be at a point soon... hmm can you tell me how soon? like how many extra months i have to suffer like this? i know its hard to predict the timing with tarot cards, but in any case, you can give me some sort of idea, that would be great! Also, the offer of love you mentioned.. will it come from my current bf or some other guy who will be in life soon? or?

Again, I appreciate your reading. Thanks so much! looking forward to hearing from you again. Blessings!

• Hiya Darkness._angel here is your reading...

01. Moon

02. 10 wands

03. 3 cups

04. 10 pentacles

05. 8 swords

06. 8 cups

07. 9 swords

08. 6 swords

09. 5 swords

10. 7 swords

1st thing i did here is i threw 3 cards on the 7 swords- the outcome position. I received the 7 pentacle, lovers and 8 wands.

Now, starting from the begining. I believe that that there is a 'big' secret that no one (or very few) know about. There is a situation where someone is carrying a lot of mental stress and worry around. If this hasn't occured already, it will soon...that a group of friends probably will be getting together soon. Almost like a group kinda meeting, where you can share finally whatever is on your mind to get support on a certain issue. There is a situation here that is hidden, but i would say 'not very well'. Someone is not being truthful here. They are trying to 'get one' over another. Sorta like maybe someones conscience is bothering them and keeping them up at night also. They want to move away from the situation, just aren't sure how to accomplish this. Sorry, the reading didn't mention about love. I can try again at some point if you like. Good luck to you. Hugs.

• Hi Dragoneagle,

Could I please have reading about the gem guy that I like? Thanks so much.. Blessings, arieslass

• Hiya unidol,

here is your reading. I asked about your love life...

01. Temperance

02. Ace cups

03. Hierphant

04. Fool

05. 7 cups

06. Devil

07. 6 pentacles

08. 3 wands

09. Moon

10. World

i believe that perhaps you are in a relationship already. Or some kind of mutual commitment. One of my thoughts is 'marriage'. Where the issue would be like questioning 'is this going to last', 'is this the one'. I think the reminisce of this occasion has left you with loads of unanswered questions. Im sensing something has happened that makes me think 'should i move back home'. There is though, a feeling at the same time, thats like 'acting' everything is ok. Maybe there was a bit of a gathering and drinking too much. You seem to be waiting for something to return to you or come back. Even though something is unknown right now, it's meant to be that way. Karma. Don't worry with the world as the last card, says achievement of your goals are within reach and success is an available offer to you. I hope this make sense to you. Let me know. Thanx.Take care. Be happy. Good luck. Hugs.

• Hiya unidol,

01. Temperance

02. Ace cups

03. Hierphant

04. Fool

05. 7 cups

06. Devil

07. 6 pentacles

08. 3 wands

09. Moon

10. World

i believe that perhaps you are in a relationship already. Or some kind of mutual commitment. One of my thoughts is 'marriage'. Where the issue would be like questioning 'is this going to last', 'is this the one'. I think the reminisce of this occasion has left you with loads of unanswered questions. Im sensing something has happened that makes me think 'should i move back home'. There is though, a feeling at the same time, thats like 'acting' everything is ok. Maybe there was a bit of a gathering and drinking too much. You seem to be waiting for something to return to you or come back. Even though something is unknown right now, it's meant to be that way. Karma. Don't worry with the world as the last card, says achievement of your goals are within reach and success is an available offer to you. I hope this make sense to you. Let me know. Thanx.Take care. Be happy. Good luck. Hugs.

• Hiya unidol,

01. Temperance

02. Ace cups

03. Hierphant

04. Fool

05. 7 cups

06. Devil

07. 6 pentacles

08. 3 wands

09. Moon

10. World

• Hello, Dragoneagle ! Sorry to disturb, but i asked another question about love on page 3! if repeated requests not accepted, it's ok)

• HI Dragoneagle

Yes it makes sense all !! I didn't understand the karma part. how karma fits in the reading only but all the rest it is so much of me. Thank You so much again!!

Best, U

• Hi, Dragoneagle,

Thank you for the reading, I really appreciate your time and insight. I'm actually really interested in the cards you pulled for the outcome on top of the 7 of swords. Can you tell me more about those if you can? Thank you in advance.

Bright Blessings!

Hiya Darkness._angel here is your reading...

01. Moon

02. 10 wands

03. 3 cups

04. 10 pentacles

05. 8 swords

06. 8 cups

07. 9 swords

08. 6 swords

09. 5 swords

10. 7 swords

1st thing i did here is i threw 3 cards on the 7 swords- the outcome position. I received the 7 pentacle, lovers and 8 wands.

Now, starting from the begining. I believe that that there is a 'big' secret that no one (or very few) know about. There is a situation where someone is carrying a lot of mental stress and worry around. If this hasn't occured already, it will soon...that a group of friends probably will be getting together soon. Almost like a group kinda meeting, where you can share finally whatever is on your mind to get support on a certain issue. There is a situation here that is hidden, but i would say 'not very well'. Someone is not being truthful here. They are trying to 'get one' over another. Sorta like maybe someones conscience is bothering them and keeping them up at night also. They want to move away from the situation, just aren't sure how to accomplish this. Sorry, the reading didn't mention about love. I can try again at some point if you like. Good luck to you. Hugs.

• Hiya darkness_angel,

ok, here we have a relationship of some sort. 7 swords means most of the time someone isn't being quite honest / truthful. I think being patient, and then reflecting back on some relationship issue, good communication will bring about a speedy resolution to a particular circumstance.

• Hiya mariskaa, will do you in a few ok. Hugs.

• Hiya unidol,

when i said karma i meant that because though you dont know everything at this particular moment, 'karma' is at work. Its that way because the universe is at work. When the time is right you may know or you may not because it depends on individual choices we all make.

• Hiya aries22,

here is your reading.

01. 5 pentacles

02. 9 pentacles

03. Tower

04. Devil

05. 7 swords

06. Ace cups

07. King wands

08. 4 swords

09. Judgment

10. Chariot

i get the feeling that something 'hectic' is going on. There is something that is preventing total independence. Or there is a desire for independence that is being hindered because of waste of finances.

Someone might feel like their world is crumbling because of some kinda addiction. But that is a passing influence. I think there is something that someone isn't being quite honest or truthful about. I threw 3 cards on the 7 swords and received the 5 cups, sun, Queen pentacle. This to me would mean that there is something that has gone on to cause a disappointment. I see it almost as if this person is finally standing up and saying they've had enough and releasing (with love) a particular thing / person in their life and then turning around and walking towards a new door that is opened for her. I think its actually a new love intrestest. I believe that someone needs to rest, time out, slow down. consider their options. Make a decision with a clear head. They have the ability take control of their life at this time. I hope this helps. Hugs.

• Hiya Mariskaa, ok here we go. 🙂

01. Devil

02. 3 cups

03. Queen swords

04. 10 swords

05. King pentacles

06. Hermit (reversed)

07. Chariot

08. Magician

09. Temperance

10. 5 cups

Mariskaa, im not sure exactly why, but the cards are confusing. Only thing i can say is my tarot aren't saying anything much about a love life really. I could say that there is someone i think you fancy a lot. I think that this person is a friend or runs around within a group of friends that you know. I believe you are trying too hard to come on to this person. You need to slow down a bit, its like your coming on too strong. In the past you have been hurt, i don't necessarily think it was because of someone else's fault, as much as it is your own. You have brought the anguish onto yourself. This should be just a passing phase. It's time to get out and stop wasting resourses. It would seem that you've had your eye on 2 men quite a bit older than yourself. I believe that it will be a while till you get into a serious relationship. Don't give up hope though. You have the capabilities to do anything you want. Be patient. Fate is working in your favour just have faith that when the time is right the most perfect man for you, will be there. Best of wishes to you. Hugs.

• Hiya vicvevas,

sorry if there has been a delay, but here is your reading.

01. 7 pentacles

02. 8 pentacles

03. 7 wands / High Priestess, 10 wands, Devil

04. 8 cups

05. Death (transformation)

06. 2 wands

07. Page pentacles

08. 6 wands

09. 6 swords

10. 9 wands

1st i want to say you asked for a love / relationship reading, but the cards are saying something different. Patience within a working atmosphere is needed. Now that doesn't necessarily mean 'job'. Basically it means whatever you do with most of your time. I think you have a competitive attitude that for some reason is causing a lot of stress. There is an addiction of some sort that seems to be a secret. When i was sitting here thinking on how to put the words to say for your spread the word 'anorexia' came to mind. Now i don't know if that means anything to you, but thats what i picked up. I think you have been day dreaming a lot about transforming your life completely around from the way it was and starting with a clean slate. Begining anew, way with fresh ideas of how to proceed. Perhaps studying...going back to school or learning thru online home courses. You should be feeling proud of yourself for how far you've come in life. Your attitude is improving though it is still difficult for you, keep going. Time is needed to heal whatever it is you have been struggling with. Hope this makes sense. Let me know. Blessings sent to you. Take care. Hugs, diana