Scorpio Woman, Virgo Man

• Hi, just wanted to know if any of you can offer some insight as to the dynamics between Scorpio woman and Virgo man?

We started out dating almost 4 years ago, instant jump into a sexual relationship. More than that, and he said it first, it was like we'd 'known' each other forever, maybe even from before, and were just now getting around to meeting. After about 8 mos. we broke up because things were going too fast for him, he didn't want to be tied down. Which caught me by surprise because the only thing I wondered at the time was would planning a little vacation together two months into the future be too much-- for me? '-) anyway...

Couple months pass and we get past the breakup part, which was quite painful, and actually start a rocky road towards friendship. Rocky because the attraction was still always there, mental, emotional and definitely physical. But being stubborn I wasn't giving it up (and he wasn't asking) after having been through a breakup. I did a lot of me-searching. We spent two years constructing a true friendship almost to the point of feeling like family, and now we've introduced *** back into this. It feels so pure, so sweet, and so deliciously naughty all at the same time. I'm in love with my very best friend in the whole world 🙂

He's artistic with a logical bent and I'm technical with an artsy side. We love music and off-color jokes. We love family, and spending time alone together feels replenishing. Sometimes he pulls away, I guess it used to freak his previous girlfriends out, but for me it's a little breather and I take that time to center myself again. He is amazing and a joy. He can be stubborn and picky, sometimes opinionated, but most other times laid-back. I love it.

Any thoughts on Scorpio woman/Virgo man unions in general and this one in particular? Thanks so much!

• Hi Rocketchica,

First rule you must get know when dealing with a virgo man is that it requires A LOT of PATIENCE! Virgo men take "love" relationships VERY slow because they need to know for sure if you are who he wants to be with long-term because they are in it for the long haul once committed. I am also a scorpio woman and I am currently involved with a Virgo man for the past 3.5 years and I have also been involved with three other Virgo men in my lifetime. The are slow to "feel emotion" and this will get under Scorpio's skin because we have very intense and deep emotions. I have observed that most Virgo men are drawn to Scorpion women and eventually fall in love with them if Scorpio sticks around long enough...lol You just have to be patient with you virgo man and keep reassuring him that you care about him and want to build a relationship with him. Oh...they ALWAYS needs to be reassured and feel secure with you. And always be honest and truthful with him no matter what because if they find out that you lied to them you will never hear the end of it and he may just let you go. Well, I hope that my advice helps you. If you have any more questions please just ask. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Im going nuts right now with my Virgo man. And I just met him about 3 months ago. I dont know if to run or stay. He's a very good and caring man, but sooooo sloooowwwww!!!

• Hi Rocketchica,

I need to ask you a question because I am living the exact same situation as you now. All was going well, I was being very patient, and all of a sudden he started to pull away and now wants to be friends with me. What does he mean by being friends? Being friend and having separate personal lives with other poeple or really does he expect his partner to wait for him to make up his mind? Im puzzled. Because I like clear and straight answers and situations. And hes been having the hardest time to say what's on his mind. Yesterday it was a relationship that he wanted , today its a friendship...what is it really?

thanks again for your answer

• Thanks so much for the reply, Scorpchic! I had checked back every couple of days, but no reply and then just figured no one had responded and left it alone. D'oh!

Very patient and very slow are TRUE statements! My friends had wondered if I had completely lost my mind because I was being so patient with this man, but so far it has been worth the wait. I don't wnat to make it seem as though I just hung onto this man because there were no other options or opportunities, heck no, I'd go out with friends and turned down many guys, but there was always something about this man that drove me to distraction 🙂

You and I are alike in that my most significant relationships have been with Virgo men. Don't know why, it's not like I would find out their sign and then start dating them; I'd meet them, like them, date them and THEN find out they're those freaky Virgos! You think I'd be used to them by now...

I gotta say, it does feel like we've been slowly getting to know each other all this time and it's just now that it feels he might be falling in love with me for the first time, is that what you meant?

• scorpiongirl,

The only thing I can tell you is that if he wants to be just friends, then leave it at JUST FRIENDS. No friends with benefits, no semi-relationship, no little fake-dating--- just friends. That means you have every right to go ahead and date someone else if they ask you out, don't take yourself off the market for someone who's not being in that place for you.

If he's having a hard time saying what's on his mind, it's helpful if you provide a non-judgmental ear to listen, at the same time, don't just let him come at you back and forth, yes he does, no he doesn't... If he's not wanting a relationship, then tell him you have to honor yourself first and foremost above all and then back off and you go seek companionship elsewhere. This has less to do with astrology and more to do with self-respect.

Good luck!

• I am going through almost the exact situation. The only thing is its with a libra and not a virgo. We are like the very best of friends, everyone thinks were going out, and we act just like a couple but without the physical atribute. Thats the only thing. He has said many times he likes me and I've said the same but we just never seem to go out. Its frustrating because I like him a lot more than a friend but its hard to talk to him about "us". Honestly I think your situation is the perfect example of "soul-mates".

• Hi Rocketchica,

I am going through the similar thing. I have a Virgo man that I am truly fond of. He watched me for a while at the gym and asked my friend who I was. We were introduced and went out a couple of times (three to be exact). He is very sweet. We have been talking for about two months now and very good at intimacy. He knows how to make a woman feel like a woman physically.

Here is where the trouble begins.......When you talk to him on the phone he is kind of cold and distant. He says I will call you back and never does. If I invite him over he does not show up, then I will get a call two days later of him wanting to see me. If we text we will be texting then all of a sudden it will stop. On minute I am his best friend then I don't hear from him for two days at a time. I am so confused. As a Scorpio I can usually pick up rather quickly. This guy has my mind twisted sometimes. I just don't know what to make of it.

Would I be wrong just to cut him off like I would any other guy. Cause this is something that I would not normally tolerate, but it is something about him that I just can't let go. HELP!!!!!!!!

• Oh there is definately something about the virgo man that is irresistable yet at the same time so frustrating. I am a scorpio lady and have known this virgo man for about 5 years now, we met through friends. when I first met him he was interested but I just wasn't at a point in my life where I was looking for a relationship but after pressure from another friend I met him for a date. Bad Idea as I just didnt want to be there. Anyway about 18 months or so ago we got back in touch and a lot of lirting etc went on on his part which I eventually succumbed to but then he does the whole pulling away thing. Since then Its been like push pull and it just totally does my head in. Its so hard trying to not lose the head at him when Its so obvious that hes into me at times but hes just so sloooooowwww to move the whole thing on. He can go days without contact once we have seen each other and Im frankly just getting tired of the whole thing. He can make me feel like nothing one minute and then in the next like a million dollars. I dont know if I'm cut out for the emotional roller coaster, have never met a man like him or even a virgo for that matter before yet I dont want to walk away but know that I am probably going to eventually 😞 love shouldnt be as hard as he makes it