Captain, I need your help!

• Hi - I need to k ow whether I should stick around and be patient, or simply just walk away.. I have two paths I can take - one is the aforementioned guy and the other is my ex or knows me better than I know myself! He is ready to commit to me, to have children and to be together forever but I just don't feel any real burning passion for him but I do love him in a huge way (we spent 4 years together)

The other guy I can't stop thinking about. He lights me up inside!! I see him as the guy for me but there's so much more risk involved... I.e I just don't know how he feels. Everything is pointing in a positive direction - but guys are good at making women feel wanted when they need to, and I don't want to risk it all and get hurt...

I'd really appreciate some guidance, if u have any please! What do I do... Passionate love vs practical

love!

Thank you so much in advance!

• Well, the reason why you cannot make up your mind is contained within the statement that your ex knows you better than you know yourself. No one should know you better than you know yourself. That's why you are so confused - you don't know yourself well enough to know what sort of partner and life suits you best. Otherwise there would be only one certain choice. You need to spend some time thinking about what you really want - away from these men who confuse you so much you cannot think straight. You might even decide neither really suits you and that you were just afraid of ending up alone. There are more than two paths open to you here and you may want to explore all your options.