Is it wise to move out from the present flat?

• Hei! I wonder is it wise to move out from the present flat I rent and move in to a friend or someone who will hjelp me out of my financial crisis. Is it worth it or is it a risk? Are the people trustworthy and reliable? I feel much very much pain about my present financial situation and I wish to pay back as soon as I can if I have the opportunity. Or is it just to concentrate on my final exam & find work afterwards. Your guidance and advice are highly appreciated by me. Thank you. Regards, Glede

• How well do you know the people that you'd be moving in with. I was hesitant to do this reading because your finances may be such that you really must do this. I did 2 readings where the outcome was not good. Last reading pointed to a younger person or influence. I'm going to do a 3-card draw yes or no and see what I come up with...

• I'm getting that you don't know enough about this. Reading indicates change. Try to find out as much as you can before making a move...Someone in the mix has some real problems that can't be overlooked. Anything from alcohol to psychiatric ....

• Dear Daliolite, Thank you very much for your reply. I will do as you advise me. Regards, Teresa