HELP! I REALLY NEED ADVICE FROM SCORPIO FEMALES!.. THANKS

• hey people.im gonna try to make this long story short as quick as i can..im a virgo male and there was this scorpio female that i really admire and liked.she was my hair stylist for 3 years.every time i always got my hair done by her we would all ways talk and make each other smile but nothing serious because she had a boyfriend at the time.taurus male by the way.making the long story short.she recently had broken up with her befriend.this was back in late september and then i decided to buy her a very nice gift for her birthday since it was near this was in october.she said she like it alot..but after that.4 weeks later when i tried to text her to have my hair done again i got no responce from her.then tried to call and she did not answer.witch she does not usually do.so i got my hair done by some one else and did not call or text her.but for some reason she started talking to my brother again witch she could not stand.another whole topic but he also used to get his hair done by her as well from me referring him.biggest mistake i ever did.he came off really aannoying to her and she always avoided him as much as she could and constantly complain to me about how annoying he was.so im very confused by her doing that..i decided to send a text to her on christmas day saying (hey marry christmas i hope all is well)and she replied 4 hours later and just said (marry Christmas and nothing else.i then sent another text telling her how i was enjoying the day and she did not respond.i checked my brothers cell when he was not around.to see if he sent her any texts and yes he did.he told her (marry Christmas and she said back to him (same to you)he then replied back to her and said i want to spend my day with you.she did not respond back to him.so i didn't sweat it.but i did not call or do anything after that..i checked his cell and i didn't see any text conversations or any thing besides what was said on Christmas it is now april and i want to try and contact her again.what is she doing or why did she do this and what are my chaces..thanks for any advice you all can give me.

• I'm not a Scorpio (I'm Aries) but why don't you just man up and ask? The worst that could happen is she tells you she is not interested.

• Well, I am a female Scorpio. Your post was a little hard to read but if I'm not mistaken what happened here was, “You ticked her off.”

Only word of advice I can give as far as female Scorpios go, apologize. Give her time to cool down, which she will and don’t come on too strong while she’s trying to heal.

• From a females perspective, Honestly, she doesn't seem interested at all. Sorry, not tryin to hurt your feelins, but thats what it seems to me. It seems she is irritated.

• Hello Loveandrelationships!

I am a Scorpio Female and well, from what you typed, I'm not sure you did anything to 'tick her off' per se, but I suspect that prior to the 'birthday gift' you two were nothing more then 'platonic' in your exchanges with each other (or at least from her perspective) and she was 'cool' with that as it was. When you bought her the 'birthday gift', in her mind, while she likely genuinely appreciated the kindness on your part, there was possibly a 'shift' in consciousness for her and perhaps she is under the assumption that you are/were 'hinting' at wanting more than what was before. She may see this 'gift' as being a sort of 'flattering' on your part in an attempt to gain some a favorable response from her.

If I'm right and the desire/feelings are not mutual with her, which it seems that it may not be, then a Scorpio might perceive this as a form of 'manipulation' and we detest such motives!!! Although we can be guilty of such ourselves from time to time (don't tell anyone :)) At any rate, if she suspects that you are trying to win her favor by this gesture she would intentionally not succumb because we do not like being coerced/demanded or manipulated to do ANYTHING that we ourselves didn't initiate on our own, UNLESS it was a mutual desire of ours from the start; and even then we may be slow (take our own time) to conform just to let it be known that we 'move' when we are ready to, and not when someone else tells us to (we are our own people).

The better approach, if you have/had feelings for her then and wanted to build something more than what was, would have been to directly/openly express that to her and let her express herself on the idea. Scorpios are generally known for their open/honest and direct approach to things, though this is more obvious when we've gained a feeling of trust with someone; by nature we are very 'private' in nature and don't readily disclose a lot about ourselves and don't take well to uninvited 'intrusion' of our personal space.

I'd just let it go for now and not press her as it will only drive her away further, if you haven't already. If/when she is ready to come forth, she will, but it will have to be on her own terms.

Hope that helps! Light and love surround you,

TT