How is this guy?

• The guy named Sandy born 27.9.1960 plans to visit me at the end of April for a week. I hope you can hjelp me to find out if he is a nice & honest person. He said he is a CEO and travels a lot in connection with his work. Kindly find out for me,please. I do not want to be hurt again. Your guidance and advice will be greatly appreciated by me. Thank you. Regards, Glede

• No, sweetheart, he is not who he says he is. You are coming through as too trusting - naive even. This man is another in a pattern for you. How are you meeting these men? Find a different avenue and - better yet- forget about a relationship right now. You need to work on finding balance in yourself so you do not put out the energy that attracts these lying men who are only trying to take advantage of you. If you do intend to follow through with this "visit" then please for the love of God do not allow him to stay with you.

• Dear watergirl18, Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciated your advice. Thank GOD for that. NO I WILL NEVER MEET HIM THAT'S FOR SUCH UPON WHAT YOU ADVISED ME. YOU SAVED ME. YOU ARE INDEED A BIG HJELP AND I AM INDEED GRATEFUL TO ME A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. I WILL ALWAYS SEEK ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU HERE.THANK YOU VERY MUCH ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR PREVIOUS TIME TO REPLY ME.

Regards, Glede