Is he a good guy?

• Hei! There is this guy by the name of Sandy who is from London & works as a CEO. He said he is going to visit me from the last week in April. What is he up to? Is he genuine, I mean is he an honest person? His birth date is 27.9.1960. Your reply is highly appreciated by me. Thank you. Regards, Glede

• Hi, I'll offer you a free reading. Just email me through my website.

http://www.wix.com/highpriestesstarot/high-priestess-tarot#!

.Sara.

• Dear SenerityTil5, Do you mean you will offer me free reading without charging me? What does paypal means? Thank for your kind offer if it is the case. I ask about it because I do not understand. Regards, Glede

• Glede, I do charge for my services but I usually give free readings on the forums when I have free time. I am not charging anything to do your reading. If you want a free reading just email me at highpriestesstarot@hotmail.com

• Glede,

I received your request but when I tried to send you something back I kept getting failure to deliver messages. I'm not sure why I can't email you back. Can you please email me again with another email address or just confirm your address with me? I'll try to keep sending it. Thanks.

.Sara.

• Glede,

If the email doesn't work I can always post your reading on this forum if you like. Just tell me if that's ok and I also need your permission. So just say I (name) give you permission to cast my cards about (topic). The topic can be anything or you can just ask for a general reading. That is when I can start your reading. Thanks.

.Sara.

• Dear SerenityTil5, Thank you very much for your reply. I am truly sorry to hear that you have problem with that email. I have just sent to you another email and I hope it will be no problem this time. Which name shall I give you for permission to post your reading on this forum? Nice to hear from you. Regards, Glede

• Glad I could help.

.Sara.

• Dear SerenityTil5, Thank very much for your invaluable time, hjelp and keeping in touch with me. I was very depressive at that time and I apologised for not been able to thank you earlier after I had received your reading.I am done with man once and for all. I have to love myself more instead of putting others before me. How I wish I was not born so caring and kind hearted. I have to pick up pieces of my life again after I was swindlet.There is something you mentioned about the guides want to warn me. There is something ahead of me which can end in disaster but the guides are giving me this warning because I can divert it. Am I through with it already? I can't figure out what is it? Can you kindly read for me again, please? Thank you. Kind regards, Glede

• Dear Senerity Til5, I will always be grateful for all of you here for hjelping me especially during the worst stage of my life when I was totally in darkness and in great despair. I still need prayers from all of you in the community. It gives me strength both spiritually and mentally. Continue to pray for me,please. Thank you. Regards, Glede

• Glede,

I am happy that my reading helped you. Currently my goal is to give free readings to at least everyone once. That way they can see my accuracy and style and if they wish to continue receiving readings from me they can check out my website - which I offer very affordable readings. Unfortunately it's very difficult for me to continually read gratis so I encourage you to check out my website if you are still interested. Thank you.

http://www.wix.com/highpriestesstarot/high-priestess-tarot

.Sara.

• Glede,

For clarification on the issues you are asking about I asked on your behalf and the guides said the issues isn't behind you yet but you know what it is.

.Sara.

• Dear SerenityTil5, If I can afford it, naturally I do not mind to pay for your reading. As a matter of fact I am in a very deep financially crisis at the moment and I am living from hand to mouth. I do not mean to take advantage of you. It is because I really need hjelp as I am in deep trouble. I am not quite aware of what it is and I am trying to figure out as my head is full of chaos. Any possibility of revealing it to me? Thank you. Regards, Glede

• Glede,

What the guides have told me is that you need to be SUPER cautious with job opportunities coming your way! Research everything and to make an educated decision. Don't jump on the first thing that you see.

.Sara.

• Hei SerenityTil5, My heartfelt thanks for your advice and this is to let you know how much I appreciated your hjelp.I will be careful.When one is in a desperate situation, it is easy for others to take advantage of the situation. What a cruel world we live in. Kind regards, Glede

• Thanks Serenity I have started my own thread

Hugs

Elena

• Caribchic,

When I spoke to Glede about offering everyone a free reading - what I meant was that it is very hard for me to continually give readings gratis to the same person but likewise it is very hard to give everyone who wants a free reading one too, especially since my readings are very time consuming and usually contain a lot of information. I am very happy to give you a reading but there has to be a limit on the number I offer to everyone and that everyone asks of me. I am currently trying to promote my new tarot reading business - so if you feel that you are open to receiving the message that the guides want to give you and that you are also interested in becoming a customer of mine I encourage you to ask for a reading. Thank you.

.Sara.