My Capricorn man silent treatment - what do I do?

• I've been in an on/off relationship with a Capricorn man for over 3 years. I didn't start off loving him, I was still suffering from a breakup with a Scorpio, but he won me over with his persistence and what I thought was genuine love for me.

It's never been an easy relationship, we argue a lot, over minor things. At first, he'd always make an effort to make up, but now, now that he feels secure in my feelings towards him, he makes no effort to resolve our issues. I get upset. We go into silent mode and this lasts until, usually, I cave and end up trying to speak to him and make up. Then I'm subjected to how it was all my fault, he's not to blame for anything, etc, etc.

The problem I'm having is that the silence can last for months. One argument caused almost 2 months of silence, until I'd had enough and confronted him. This last one, I stopped speaking to him for 2 weeks, then called to say we had to talk - and I've been waiting for return call to "arrange" time for that talk for over 5 weeks. I can't describe how this waiting game is making me feel inside - there are no words to describe this kind of pain. He's not made a single attempt to call or text or see me to talk. It's as if, everything he ever felt for me, is gone.

How can they do that? How can they be so cruel? Doesn't he miss me? Why is he deliberately sabotaging our relationship by not even "trying" to work things out? How can he just turn off all the feelings he professes to have for me and ignore me this long?

I just don't know what to do. I love him dearly, but when this happens I just feel alone, lost and completely unloved. Can someone help me understand how to best deal with this Capricorn man and this neverending silence??

Thanks in advance for all advice given.

• PLEASE??? Is there no one who can shed some light on this?

• actions speaks louder than words. what do you think he is doing here? he as made no attempt to forgive or to even ask you for forgiveness.

I will be very frank with you. he is an abuser.. and you are allowing him to do this to you.

if you like to be ignored, than stay with this man because it will only get worse and not better. if this is any indiction on how he will treat you in the future, and if you decide to marry him, it will be your funeral.

get out while you can , and stop looking to fix him. fix yourself instead, your worth is worth saving than his a s s.

he is not going to change, I promise you it will get worse and worse. he doesn't even like himself so what makes you think he will make you feel good?

so far its not going very well...

good luck