I am a mess... in a total mess...(Captain, I apologize, I know I am weak)

• I have been debating with myself for 2 weeks, whether I should email a guy friend (ref to my thread before), I've been having chest pains, and couldnt stand the feeling.

Unortunately i followed my heart and sent him a casual email, and this is what I sent today.

Just checking, if you are praying at least.. 😉

Be good. Happy Easter!

p.s.

("Yes", I am fickle-minded, but I am working on it!) lol. 😉

i've said Goodbye to him many 3rd times, but I keep coming back. I dont know what to do anymore. A job that sits 12 hours a day, and in front of the computer does not really help at all.

I dont know what to do...

Captain:

Can you please give me insight of the consequences of my action? I am losing my common sense anymore.

• You are bored so you pine for the things and people you don't have. Fix your present by finding something to feel passionate about. Get involved in a hobby or fitness activity. Take a study class. Join a club. You have too much time on your hands. Look for another job if you are bored. I sense in you a curious lack of motivation or energy to change your life but no one else can do it for you. Stop complaining about being weak and start doing.

• Also you need to make some new friends where you live, not linger in long distance email relationships with no future that are 'safer' than meeting people in the flesh.