Request for the Captain

• Hello Captain

I hope this is a good place to ask a question because the other one Iwas in the wrong place you said. This is Illona again and how are you doing. Things are ok for me now. I was just wondering if you could please tell me what you see for me for the summer. Will this be a good summer or what. My dob is July 12 1961 thanks again Captain you are awesome.

PS. I do apologize I guess I was not reading it right. From now on I will do that go too create a topic

Illona

• 2010 is all about hard work and structure for you. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion in this year will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in 2011. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for engagement and marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

The great thing about this year is that your concentration and ability to focus will be much improved over last year so getting organized will be more appealing and possible during this year. This is also a time for you to do the work of your soul. It’s possible that you may feel like you’re at a dead end in your work or in your business. It’s a great time to consider a new direction and if you aren’t willing to consider it, even though you feel a very strong pull to do so, fate and circumstance may force you into it. Maybe your company will go under or they will combine positions and yours will be eliminated. Or, maybe you will find that the direction you are going in your own work is not truly what you want to be doing so look for something more suited to you. You must be flexible this year to make full use of the opportunities that present themselves. It will require a combination of perseverance, hard work, and versatility. This is the year to work on your foundation and prepare yourself for the many changes that will undoubtedly come next year.

• Hello Captain

Thank You so much. You know you hit it on the nose again. I have to lose about 80 pounds because I found out that I am a diabetic now and I am going to charge schools. And I am working on trying something new that is why I am charging school. So you seem to hit it on the nose all the time. Thanks so much

Illona