Taurus girls pls advice how to get back my taurus girlfriend

• I am an aquarian and my girl friend for 7 years is a taurus.shes the first love in my life and i have never cheated on her.i have been eager to marry her as soon as possible,but it got delayed due to various extrenal reasons.i am 34 now.things were finally looking good and we were planning to get married in sept .then suddenly everything ends.we used to have arguements and fights over little things and once of them happened on 3rd march and i said i am leaving her.normally this happens and we patch up in another 30 mins.but this time it dint happen.since the next day i have been trying to call her and she says she has had enough and have moved on.she says she has lot all feelings for me.since then i have been calling her and begging and crying,but all this is only taking her further away from me.i know crying and begging are the last things that shd have been done ,but i couldnt help it.i feel emotional everytime i think of losing her and i edn up crying.it been almost 45 days now and shes still adamant that she dont want to come back.her reason for that is that she says i had been controlling and restricting her all the time,and that i have been very possesive and jealous.and its the truth too.i had been so worried about losing her that i tried to keep holding her so tight.i dint realise its suffocating her.i am not able to move on.i am ready to fight and do whatever needed to win her back..pls advice how i can win her heart back

• Go meet her if you dare.

• thanx dude. i am in thailand now and shes in india.i think u r ryt.i will go and meet her and talk directly.i am booking my tickets.lets see what happens