Blmoon... burning questions...

• Dear Blmoon,

How are you? You said you were feeling low, I hope all is well and you are getting your energy back...

Please tell me if I am doing this right with my Bard? I still cannot really hold the image... I don't feel a resistance (but I don't know what that would feel like), I just don't seem to be able to focus as well as I think I think I should... How do I know if I am connecting with him? Also, you said "do this as long as it takes" and I thought I had understood but now I wonder... Did you mean a period of time like a week, a month... until he contacts me, or the duration every time? I have never tried to do anything like this before and I have no idea how it should feel, what signs I should get if any... if I am capable…. I know you said it would not be easy and that is not what worries me, it is that I may not be doing it RIGHT… I have more and more REVELATIONS about what may have gone wrong, how he may have interpreted my words or actions… and what may have been the meaning of some of his enigmatic remarks... WHAT does this mean? It is extremely frustrating not to be able to talk TO HIM about any of that... and heartbreaking to think that those misunderstandings may never be clarified... Also, I often feel like sharing with him a moment of joy or beauty, a beautiful sight, a piece of music… things we would normally have spontaneously shared by email before he went silent… And he is always in my THOUGHTS. What is your advice? I am afraid of doing anything that may defeat the object…! Thank you ever so much for helping me through this.

Much love

Radiant Sun

• Yes--I am resting. And have you ever heard that expression about thinking TOO MUCH and even though you got the skill you "CHOKE". I grew up in Chicago with that term--used to send another off kilter in competition. Like shooting pool--and as the other guy or gal gets up to make a shot--you say don't choke. Wich jars them or not. You are too too self critical. It would not matter what I told you as to how to do this you are already of the mind set that something is wrong. Even your mindset about the bard you so are in anxiouse mode as if you slipped--missed something--said one wrong thing and now it's lost. That is not being of strong mind and you send the message that you are willing to do all the work to get him to be in some imagined safety zone. That mind set will never keep your Scorpio--it is a needy energy of too much compromise and responsability. Here's the bottom line truth---if you can't be your most imperfect self with someone and they get you and stay than the attraction is NOT there---it is not strong enough. When I said WORK on your part--I did not mean as in you create the relationship. I meant that once he decides to contact you and shows interest and you reconnect the work on your part means that Scorpios are NOT easy to live with. That work means often having to control your emotions as a relationship with a scorpio will be intense and all emotions will be magnified and they are very secretive and hold things in so you must know them well to see deep into motivations and outbursts of that sting--not to take it personal and it is work to meet them with equal power or better when they fight you. Also scorpios are not all the same--other planets individualize them. The could be marked by heavy mars in a house that keeps them from any relationships. I don't have the energy to connect to him. I can tell you though about you and the feel of your post---is of not being in power and do not bother even connecting to him unless you grow some mighty self confidence and stop analizing and fearing a mistake. You are intensly self criticle. It's why you are not creating. Spirit would not have suggested you try the chord connection if you wre not capable. There is no wrong way--spiritual things are in the realm of FAITH and LETTING GO. You have to believe you have a power over him--he told you so. He also has made it clear by actions that he hates that vulnerability---and he will resist but if you have the power he can't resist--unless you let him convince you. So it is what it is--stop looking for loss of controll moments you wish to blame for losing him. No more past intrusion--.he has to feel the change. SELFCONFIDENCE---if you need to work on that first then do that as trying to connect with him AND having weak self doubt at the same time is not the energy you want. Stop watching yourself--choking on your own presence. It's like playing an instrument--if you were so busy thinking of the next note it will never happen! LET GO. You do not have much faith in yourself---some men like that--the men who doubt their own selves so feel safer with doubters who won't expect too much. Your desire is to grow a faith in yourself that will as well heal and transform your mate--that is possible but you must be REAL about that in action not just thoughts and wishfull thinking. You either believe you two have a connection or not. Decide that now--intention will manifest--you can't send mixed messages. You have to be strong. Less time in your head will help you. Connecting the chord is simple and free---feel it as a subtle thing--no you do not have to see every detail--thoughts alone ARE ENERGY. Surely you remember what he looks like--it can be blurry--it's the intention. The moment you close your eyes and speak to him in your head--you are connecting---stop trying to see details---when you put the chord to his heart don't be thinking am I doing this right! Be a happy child with a colouring book a big red crayon and be free no judgement. If you cannot speak to him from a place of power don't bother. Stop focusing too much--your heart is too over powing--if you cannot speak to him without losing yourself into thoughts of him then your head is not ready to balance your heart. Do the nightly connect and LET IT GO. Avoid any thoughts of the past--the head gets stronger when it can say STOP! And you do. All thoughts towards him are to be now---a new thing. Do not go into the past unless you want past results. Practice confidence. Tape the word confidence all around your house. In fact make artfull confidence signs----Use paints or markers or pencils or even collage. CONFIDENCE--CONFIDENCE--COMFIDENCE! Here the little engine that could? I thing I can I think I can. I KNOW I CAN! Blessings!. The train moves forward--get out of the PAST---grow that brain muscle that says stop!

• This post is deleted!

• you are welcome!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• You dream like a poet!! You should write them down in a journal. The narrow place you ALLOW yourself to be is so uncomfortable that you can hardly enjoy the achievement! Your perfectionism has you climbing high but then--but then--but then

see how there is ALWAYS a catch? You think TOO much ahead

you can't enjoy up for already concentrating on the trip down

you think too much--worry too much---just let the energy flow through you---make a leap a bold leap and let go of figuring out details. You like a full map. That full map of knowing---being PREPARED for every possibility not only freezes you up creatively but it is why you are stuck in a house not a home. LOVE the flower!!!Like a flame----the chakra of creativity--SEXUALITY! Perfect choice! I want to paint your flower! Just got a great abstract idea---kind of collage but not---seeing the human form and at the chacra points---each holds one of your flowers!!!

• This post is deleted!

• I call this--spoken passion! Yellow is the voice and red passion. We have a lot in common. I have so many flower photos--I used to frame and display so interesting I see that IN YOU---these are marketable. I can't talk long but I do get that you CAN'T SEE escaping your entrapment. Because it's all logical belief. Not much room for MAGIC. I'll explain later. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• Have I got miles of moon pictures!!! Flowers--moons and people up close. I would put some here but they too big as is in my folders but maybe I'll resize a few to fit the tarot limit on size---how are you making your pics fit?

• This post is deleted!

• Yes---that is how I resize--take it to paint. I was hoping you had an easier magic way--ha ha! It's rainy here too---I'm just sipping my second coffee coffee--this is my morning time--me bad--I stay up very late and rise late and am slowwwww to get cranking. I'll be back later. I love watching nature too---creatures do some funny and magical things. Too bad the dog startled them---would have been very interesting to see how they all planned on occupying the same "narrow" space. Perhaps planning had little to do with it! Talk to you later!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• HAPPY EASTER

the bard feels a pull to you---but can't quite figure it out as the vibe is different--he keeps trying to stay in his head but the heart is arguing--it is HE that is unsettled this FULL moon. His head says his heart lies---nothing's changed but the heart says no she is changed and wiser. He resists change and his head argues. FOR YOU---the advice is universal--read Watergirl's thread with my last post---her message is right on and I as well get the same thing. Stop resisting change and SURFACE disapointments. Also, I suffer the same physical symptoms you have---all my life they come and go although I no longer have migrains. I found that migrains were for me an alergy response that went too far. As an empath I give energy and when it goes too far my inflamation takes over---I have arthritis since my twenties. My drawer is full of supplements and antinflamitories. Also, severe flareups come when I am out of balance with my spirit. It's a wrong direction red flag or a warning that I'm out of my power source and either settling or lieing to myself. It is often a symptom of holding things in---not speaking up a truth as it is energy turned inward. It is a symptom as well of fear and keeps us distracted from moving forward. THINK MIND BODY SPIRIT. On a body reality level it is always under the radar---it's a disease but if it is really flaring big time you must realy consider other things. I too get the one sided thing when it's at it's worst BUT when I'm not in pain I also noticed that I have a tendency to tighten certein muscles during tense moments or around CERTEIN people. A prolonged exposure eventually pulls my whole spine out of whack and then FIRE! I used to feel there was no reason for the flare ups but now use symptoms as a warning system. Pay attention to the days before and liook for patterns. I had a big flareup two weeks ago---I went to a poetry reading--a very well known somebody I had never met but was curiose even though I always felt he was NOT my kind. But I went! Sure enough the place was filled with folks and no familiar faces! I enjoyed it only because as a writer all situations inspire and I am open to being an observer. I went straight home and BAM--the next day I was a mess! Full of pain--headache for two days. Part was the reality of sitting in a hard chair ---but the big zapper was that the man's poetry was "souless" and the energy of the room attracted a needy energy and sucked me DRY. Of course I do not talk about this as it would seem crazy to most folks who are not in that reality---just sounds nuts. Also, when I first began answering your posts I would get local flareups in the shoulder neck area and finaly sensed that YOU suffered from some kind of inflamation disease. Right now I am getting good results from celestial berry cherry tea at night. Love it with a little honey no milk. My mornings always start with a long sit in my recliner reading the paper and my HEATING PAD. I lay it long ways down my spine and shift it around. Stretching is important. When it's gone TOO far and I'm in super pain I do take 4 ibuprohens---these are not good for the heart so save that for bad pain as pain will make the tension worse. I lay on a basketball on the floor to alighn my spine--lower as well as the place between the shoulder blades. A baseball or soft ball is good under the neck. Also---you can roll up a long cloth stand tall putt behind neck and pull up--it releases the nerves trapped. In my younger days I had a chiroprator AND often used my own traction set up for the neck--it would hang from a door and had a water bag that pulled up the chin strap but I learned other less cumbersome methods. I guess what I'm saying is you have to fight back and find your own helping remedies. I too hate it! I will neve be a nine to five worker! I always have to respect down times BUT I am a very very strong body and work like a man when I do work---Often on a bad day you have to know the difference between needing rest OR needing activity so that's why you need to know WHY. I have woken up with a banger of a stiff headache and just plain ridged everywhere but pushed through and did heavy yard or housework and it actually helped. You have to know yoursef. I live by magnesium--in fact a bathfull will turn you limp. I know which foods what people and situations effect me. Malls and crowds will bother me later. OR spritualy if I'm being TOO passive about a life situation--it will manifest in my body. Being near negative people or anxiouse people will flare me up as well. Also--if I ignore my creativity it will manifest as pain and stiffness. When my kids were young and I got migrains they were so bad I'd see flashing lights and pass out---have vomitting the whole extreme. Doctors gave me codien---and that's a short lived quike fix that never lasts. I found that my migrains had a warning sign early on and I took benadryl immediatly as migrains are severe swelling in the brain---I took benadryle around the clock--of course you can't go anywhere but a migrain puts you to bed so better to be just groggy---if the migrain DID take hold and the pain started I took three benadryles at once--whatever it took to stop the swelling. I'm pushing 60 so I've had a lot of time to figure my triggers out. Everyone is different yet similiar! By the way, my migrains also stopped after I began my journey to be a poet. I did have to bring a pillow and see a chororactor often to get through all the long classroom time sitting in those hard chares but no more migrains. Don't let it beat you! You ae not alone. In fact some of the most sensitive people suffer with pain. Walt whitman the great poet and healer who often comforted dying soldiars on the battlefields and in hospitals suffered all his life with arthritis---it comes with "giving". It often makes us more compassionate and apreciative of life in general. It builds a strong will a strong mind and also teaches us to be intune with our bodies and our environment--it connectts us! Happy Easter Blessings!

ps--is that a FABRAGE EGG? My grandmother usedto paint empty eggs--she showed me how to put a pin hole in each end and blow the inside out. I would paint them---in the sixties--very psychadelicaly--haha!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• These eggs match MY bedroom!!! I've been praying a lot for health advice to deal with my inflamation issues as I know this next phase of my life will get very busy. I bought a bottle of cayaine pepper fruit. We'll see. I'm glad to hear you've changed the pattern of expectation with the bard---he DOES need to come to you---stay strong! It's early so can't talk now. LATER! Blessings!