Need help

• I feel like I'm losing my mind, I've been hearing things every day/night.

I heard banging coming from my closet doors the other night

I hear running upstairs. I've seen things and felt them and seen things move..

I'm so scared at night.

Did you just move into a old dwelling ? It sounds like this house is haunted and has more than one enity there. You can burn sage incense in the dwelling in everyroom as this is a clearing tool. You may need to contact a medium/psychic that makes house calls to help you understand where all of this is coming from. Sea salt the corners of the house and stairs and also the doorways again this is a clearing tool. If the house is on imprinted land than like Syliva Brown said in her book I read, if there are more spirts in the house than people living there, it best to move out. Please let us know how this turns out.

Shuabby

• Shaubby is right about the sage & sea salt. also you need to be firm & tell them to leave just make sure it is not an antagonising or confrontational if it doesnt work then like shaubby said a medium or even a priest/pastor to bless the house

• No, it can't be the house, we built it! we do live in Yorktown, Va though where there were a lot of battles throughout history..

Thank you for the help, it's much appreciated.