SHLD I DUMP HIM

• Hi Captain ,

I feel trap , bored , miserable and lonely in my life ... i wish for a change in my life style and i dont knw what i want ... i wish i can complish something big in life some day ...

I love a man deeply but he abuses me mentally suddenly ... the man i dont love he give me his heart n soul .... i feel trap ...

Is that describe my personalities in my horescope dealing in life .... can i hv a reading ( 19/11/71 ) ...

Thank You ...

• Chantel, you are by nature a rather fearless and radical character and you possess a natural talent and disposition for realizing many rewards on your lifepath. The only thing that can get in your way is yourself. Gifted with an ability for intellectual and philosophical pursuits, you will nonetheless have to be on guard to control yourself against a tendency to become autocratic and hypercritical of the sytems and machines that make the world go round. You will also struggle against depression so you must try harder than most to maintain a positive attitude. You also may have some over-idealistic visions or goals. The fact is you can become very disappointed if you maintain too high an expectation about how you are going to be receibed in the world. It's understandable though - you put your whole heart into something or someone and make so many personal sacrifices and then all your efforts are ignored or even totally put down. So no wonder you get frustrated and mad and desperate. But you are expecting to be treated royally when your own opinion of yourself wobbles dangerously at times towards self-deprecation. The reason - socially you don't relate to others on a completely balanced level. You have this needy emotional quality about you that begs "Appreciate me!" and you look for emotional support in the outside world rather than in yourself. You probably were raised with two different styles - someone may have treated you like a little princess while someone else ignored or beat you down. So you know only the two extremes. While on some level you are always looking to be idolized, you also expect to be abused or ignored. If you recognize that such excessive attitudes will only erode your sense of mental freedom, you can make wonderful progress. Find the normal middle ground between too many expectations of others and too little. Then, aided by your sense of adventure, you may embark on world travels, a political career or any number of moral crusades to make the world a better place. But you need to recognize that all true revolutions begin within. Trust in a Higher Power to guide you.

You are a feisty individual who strives to do things your own way. You may have come into this life with a strict set of standards or code of behaviour to which you feel compelled to adhere. Freeing yourself of such principles, traditions, and modes of thought is the requirement of this life path. You are called to unfetter yourself from societal pressure and to have the courage to be different or to think differently. You may be required to leave the safety of known quantities behind and strike off on your own, following a path that depends more on learning from experience than from established educational institutions. The lure of the unusual or exotic is strong, and thus travel and its broadening effect on your perspective will always entice you. In order to engender brilliant breakthroughs in thinking, you must learn that you need not be limited by the way others see things. The core lesson is to overcome the need to be popular and to be true to yourself by living an authentic life. Your goal is to experience full freedom, using your gifts of democracy, freethinking, and ingenuity.

What you really want in this lifetime is to be is in love: to be adored, and share 'centre stage' with someone who returns your passion. You are a true romantic at heart. To reach your goal of finding the right mate, you must learn the difference between the over-idealistic emotional 'crushes' you periodically get into because you love to fall in love, and true deep lasting love. Real love is based on accepting the strengths and flaws of your partner, crushes are based on romantic hopes and ideals, not reality. You must strive to see your partner AS HE IS and not AS YOU WANT HIM TO BE. You must learn to go with the flow - to tell the Universe what you want and let life (with its perfect timing) bring others who will recognise and adore you. Learn to receive love naturally - to be alert to the window of opportunity and respond to those who come into your life to love you. Spending time with like-minded people, openly expressing your unorthodox ideas and visions of the future, attracts lovers who can also be friends and give you the support you need. When you focus on enacting your altruistic dreams, life will send you special people to charge your dreams with romantic energy.

Your biggest weakness or vulnerability is your need for others' approval ("My survival depends on others giving me approval") and thinking that, if you have others' approval, then your life is on the right track. But other people can never give you enough approval to make you feel satisfied or feel free to be yourself. The approval of others is actually a false barometer for you. You must risk disapproval and be true to your own unorthodox ideas in order to develop the deeper and more satisfying feeling of self-approval. The trap you fall into is a neverending search for risk taking - especially in romance ("If I can just have a happy love life, then I will feel complete and can begin to do my part to help the planet.") However, if you don't balance this romantic energy with a daily commitment to some type of humanitarian cause, it becomes too intense and you inadvertantly destroy the very relationship you want so badly. You can never feel free to dedicate yourself to humanitarian causes unless you can forget your personal desires. When you add your considerable talents to making universal causes successful, your efforts are energising and rewarding for everyone concerned. The irony is that when you dedicate yourself to a larger cause, you find the the Universe will fulfill you on the personal level as well.

• Thanks for the reading Captain ...

If i will to find my ex boyfriend ( DOB : 3/12/71 ) to hv a talk ... does he has the forgiving character to see me and will he give our relationship a chance ?

I had given hope on him i want to hear directly from his mouth we are over than i am happy with no doubt ... he ignore my texts nowadays ( i text him ' are we over ' he doesnt reply ' ) ... i hv this annoying personality that he hates i like to seek to the bottom of truth i hv a strong urge to see him hope he doesnt chase me away like mad dog ...

Thanks

• It's not about forgiveness - it's about maturity and real feelings - and your ex is not displaying any. Stop blaming yourself - it takes two people to make, or break, a relationship. Acting desperately is not going to bring him back.

• thanks for the advise Captain ...