SHLD I DUMP HIM

• Hi ,

Recently my boyfriend and i hv a 2 days gate away holiday unluckily i hv my menstruation he is sagitatrius ( 3/12/71 ) treating me coldly with no hug n kisses he is not in his usual loving self ... i am a scopion ( 19/11/71 ) i feel hurt i feel like we are strangers and i hv a tiff with him when we got back he apologize n ask for forgiveness i wish to dump him to teach him a lesson am i doing the right decision ... pls advise

• No that is not a good reason to dump him. Once a Sag gets a taste of freedom, he will never come back. Sit down and talk things through honestly and openly instead. Ask him hy he treated you that way because he hurt you.

• Thanks for the advise captain ...

i asked him he claimed ' he don't knw why ' i can accept sexual relationship only but he wants love as well i really dont understand he is making me confuse ...

• The focus of this relationship may be a struggle to break free from the restrictions that it imposes on you both, since you both want to act independently. So why in fact did you ever get romantically involved in the first place when friendship would have worked out better in the long run? No matter what the case, there is something about this relationship that draws and entraps you both. Perhaps it is the high level of truthfulness and integrity that neither of you will find elsewhere? Despite this (or perhaps because of it) the relationship can generate mutual disapproval between you. Usually your partner will occupy the dominant position here, simply because he sees things in his own peculiar way and is unable to let go of, or even modify, his expectations. You may first try to please him, then later on rebel against such treatment, but in the end you must define your own values, free of any attempt to adapt to or rebel against the relationship's often idealistic stance.

In your love affair, your partner may try to exert power over you, threatening to or actually withholding his love in order to control you. You are likely to give your all in this relationship but will ultimately wind up frustrated and unhappy. Marriage or a long-term commitment is unlikely to be successful unless your partner stops his power games and acts with more sympathy and kindness towards you.

• Thanks for the advise Captain ...

u are right ... am i taking advantages of ?

I do help him when he has problem in financial sometime and he is a divorcee he dont

feel grateful i had stop doing that ...

I feel funny about him he can send me 2 texts everyday ' i love u and loving me alot ' and i cant feel it when we are together .. why is this so ? i prefer action louder than words i told him he juz keep quiet ...

what's your view shld i still with him ? I thinking of letting him go hope i dont regret

• Yes, actions speak louder than words. At the moment he is just using you. Let go and find someone who really loves and appreciates you. He is out there...and as soon as you start looking for him to arrive, he will.

• Thanks for the advise Captain ...

• Hi Captain ,

few days ago my partner ( 3/12/71) wish to hv a break in our relationship ..

my birthdate ( 19/11/71 ) ...

is there a chance of him going back to me ?

i am deeply depress pls help ...

thank you ...

• Give up on this guy - he doesn't have a future to offer you as he doesn't want to commit. You need to examine why you chose such an abusive relationship, one that lowers your self-respect and is harmful to your spirit. It's not love if it makes you so depressed. Do you have a history of abuse in your background, either when you were young or with previous partners? There are men out there who will treat you better than this guy did - you just have to give up being attracted to people who will use and mistreat you.

Believe that you deserve better than this.

• Hi Captain thanks for the advise ...

I don't hv any abusive relationship before ... i just find it hard to find a caring perfect guy for relationship ...

This guy ( 3/12/71 ) i am with now i hv this unexplain bonding and trust with him tat is difficult to let go for example he will text me everyday update me his activities ... i can't get this from other men i fnd him rare ...

well fault started from me i am abit cold n attitude not so gd to him for the last few meeting i do past remarks as a joke a few times that i need to change to a caring lover that loves me .. he always keep quiet i dont knw what he is thinking and he pull a brake last week in our relationship .. he do ask me to give him sometime but i knw is over base on my instinct ... i do ask him for forgiveness his answer to me is give him sometime he still reply my text with short reply ...

I am confuse about myself too ...

He is not a married material guy i want but i just love to be with him and can't let him go ... i will forgive him whatever mistake he make although i am unhappy ... i am easy to

forgive people ...

I do hv other guys wanted to get close to me but they don't hv his qualities

u know nowadays guys want sex only instead of love ...

i am great believe in astrology and i hope i can find answers here so far u hv been a great help to me thanks for enlightening me ...

Is torturing without receiving his textes this few days we had been together for 2 years ...

Can i hv a reading of his horescope abt his personality and towards love and for myself too if u dont mind and our compatible love life ... i know he is not a gd guy with no future and for relationship ...

Any ways to help me to forget him ... lol ...

Thank You Captain hope to hear from u again ...

Take care

• Your partner's astrological profile shows that he likes to be popular as he needs other people's approval badly. He also needs a lot of freedom in his life and love. It's hard for him to maintain steady relationships, since it is not human contact that interests him as much as his work or study. He tends to bore easily with his romantic partners and prefers people who are as unusual as he is - though more stable, secure, and less exciting partners would be better for him in the long run. He hates any form of restraint and constantly gets involved with the wrong people (often those who have abandoned or rejected him in the past). Sudden, sharp, and somewhat painful breaks are normal for him in relationships since he fears rejection and often dumps his partner first in case she dumps him. He tends to flit from one thing or person to another, spending time tasting all the pleasures that life has to offer. He desperately wants to be loved but he fears he will always remain unloved due to his need for freedom. He rarely allows himself to be consistently happy, since he finds contentment boring. He is not the stable committed sort of partner one would hope for in a relationship and yet it's his unavailability and unusual nature that makes him so attractive to many people. Do not hope for him to change because he won't - he likes his life as it is.

• Hi captain ...

Can i hv my love reading too ( 19/11/71 ) ?

are we compatible his ( 3/12/71 ) mine ( 19/11/71 ) ?

Thanks

• Hi captain ,

Based on your last msg to me does my ex - boyfriend hv a ' abusive ' behaviour ?

his birthday ( 3/12/71 ) ...

Thank You

• Hi Captain ,

Is this guy compatible to me he is ( 14/01/67 ) & me ( 19/11/71 ) ?

Thank You ...

• Chantel, abuse is any way that someone physically, mentally, or emotionally (even financially) takes advantage of you by using you for their own purposes and hurts you. So yes, your ex qualifies as an abuser.

• And according to your astrological compatibility, this relationship works better as a friendship than a love relationship. You will end up unhappy and frustrated by your partner's games of withholding or withdrawing his love and himself in order to get you to do what he wants. Love affairs and marriages hardly ever work in this combination, due to the Sag's power games and his unkindness, and you giving everything you have and not getting the same in return. .

• you are right captain thanks for the reply ... i knw what to do nw ...

• Hi captain ,

can i hv the compatible reading for this guy ( 14/01/67 ) & me ( 19/11/71 ) ?

Thank You ...

• You are unlikely to be swept off your feet in a romantic relationship with this down-to-earth Capricorn man, but there will be a lot of respect and even admiration for each other's abilities. This may start out as a casual friendship, then it may develop and deepen, and you two may be attracted to each other personally, and may even ultimately fall in love. Because of the slow development here, such a relationship needs time to grow but will often survive any snuffing of the romantic spark, and can continue on as a friendship. An air of enchantment often suffuses this matchup, but it is not mere infatuation, because when magic works between you, it is usually long-lasting. Great care however should be taken to avoid letting arguments escalate out of control, since hair-trigger tempers on both sides can lead to regrettable scenes.

In a love affair, good sense and discretion will be exercised, especially if one of you is already involved with someone else. You two should have many outside interests in common but if either of you are forced by the relationship to give up individual freedoms, especially in marriage, it will not work. Your friend is much too sure of what he wants and you of what you need to fool yourselves or leave your relationship to fate. Should you two unite, you will be fiercely protective of each other and woe betide any outsider who tries to threaten or attack either of you, for the other would rip them apart. Strong bonds of interdependence can develop here that are not easily broken. You Chamtel would have to accept taking second place to your Cappy's career and he will like to dominate the relationship, but he can make a good stable mate if aggressions and temperaments in the relationship are kept under control.

• Thanks for the reading Captain ..