PLEASE... I need HELP with my DREAMS!!

• I am asking anyone who is good with dream interpretation to please help me with mine... I have been an avid dream my entire life, and am usually good at interpreting them, but of late they are quite different than usual. I feel as if I am on another plane in them. Either visiting the spirit realm, or experiencing past life memories. So many of my dreams are filled with people I do not know, and I often see someone else looking back at me in the mirror, in them. I have absolute recall of every detail in them as well, and they stay with me for days on end... Some have stayed with me my entire life. They have especially increased since the death of my husband in August of 2008. He and I were very close, and psychically connected. The first one is about him, and the second one I had early this morning after returning to sleep when my son left for school...

April 3, 2012:

When I dream like I did this morning, I feel like I am either losing my mind, or missing the point or message behind them... When I fell back to sleep after my son left for school, I had this one. I will try to sort it all out, but so much was going on...

I believe it started with me alone in a strange house, with my husband Mike out somewhere. He was going to be back soon though. I was still in bed, when an entire family I do not know, a man, woman, a son and daughter came in and told me they had nowhere to go. Something happened with their house, and they were coming to stay for awhile. They seemed hurried and tired, and after explaining this to me, they all started finding places to sleep. I got the feeling they had been up for a long time. Then Mike came home, and I explained what happened. He seemed put off by it, but wasn't that surprised or angry. Then he was gone.

The rest of it was very frenzied, with Mike popping in every so often... I remember more people arriving, and filling this strange house, and as so often happens, I was just trying to find Mike the entire time. One of the times I did, he looked like his older self, but his teeth had black between them, and he scared me a little. He said to me in a very hurt way, "you didn't come for me," and I told him it was because I didn't know I could. I remember feeling that it wasn't the "real" Mike, and so I walked away.

Then later on, I remember seeing him riding a bike, I believe, straight towards a large screen, and ripping through it. He looked like his healthy, 40-ish self then, like after our son Eric was born and he was dying his beard. I remember yelling, "what are you doing?!" And then he was gone again.

As the dream progressed, there were more and more people in it. At one point the man that came with his family was hitting on me, and rubbing up against me. I turned to him and said, "This is a dream. You are all in my dream," but he didn't listen to me, so I walked away... I remember my Mom being there a few times, but didn't know anyone else in this dream, in that house.

We were cooking all kinds of food, and I was taking some fish out of the oven. I dropped one of the fillets, and was trying to scoop it up. Then I tried to tell them something about going to the Dominican Republic, and that Antonio Banderas was the chef cooking there(!) When no one listened to me, I just walked away... I felt like no one could hear me there, since most of them seemed to be ignoring me. I remember wandering around this strange house the whole time, feeling completely out of place. I also remember smoking a cigarette (I don't smoke), and taking a walk outside somewhere. Everything was strange and alien to me though.

At one point, I walked into a room full of people, but I could see Mike sitting in a recliner in the corner. I rushed over to him, and when I looked at him, he was younger and tanned, with no beard, and he just looked at me, and nodded as if acknowledging my confusion and wanting to comfort me in some way. Then I saw Lee (an old friend of ours), go over to talk to him.

The family that came in the beginning remained the only other constant in the dream. The children were sweet, and came to me for help and to talk. And my Mom kept popping in too. (Maybe as a comfort to my poor addled unconscious mind?!) I still continued to try to find Mike, but I never did see him again.

I remember it ending with me then calling my uncle I believe, and my Mom and Dad were there for some holiday. I could hear my uncle yelling in the background, and asking who it was. I was still surrounded by people though, and food was still being prepared and readied for the table...

I woke up drained, confused, lonely, and then sobbing... What does this all mean?: What are these dreams? Are they merely my unconscious mind "wandering," or is there a message in them? I felt that Mike was trying to communicate with me, and teach me something, but when I wake up alone, all I can think about is that he is gone. If there was some way for me to call to him in my dreams, I would! When I first saw him, and he said, "you didn't come for me," I got the strong feeling that I could somehow do that. That maybe I can reach him, through my dreams. But I have no control over them! They are filled with people I don't know milling around, getting in the way...

April 10, 2012:

To say that this was a "doozie" of a dream, would be putting it very mildly... In fact, it was quite terrifying...

It began with me at my Mom and Dad's house. Dad was sitting in the corner chair in the living room reading, but the house was switched around. The living room was in the front of the house, and that chair was on the wall that borders the next property, which would be their neighbor Jan's in reality. Suddenly, through the window, I see a large utility truck flip, and slide on it's side towards the house right where he is sitting. I reacted immediately, telling him to basically "duck and roll," which he did, and he wound up getting out of the way from the impact of the crash. The momentum from the roll must have made the truck continue to move though, because it started to cave in the wall, and push the furniture with it. My Dad wound up being in the path of it again, and some sort of cabinet hit him, and knocked him to his knees, but he survived.

Next we are outside, and can see the giant truck on it's side, crashed into the house. The family that lived there (not Jan) all came out, and the driver, although stunned and possibly hurt, was walking away from it.

In the next scene we have all gone over to that house to celebrate, I guess, that it wasn't worse than it was. The house is larger than it really would be, and filled with people I don't know (as most of my dreams are)... There are many children there, and I get the feeling that they are sort of poor. The house is pretty dirty, and the children seem sort of "needy." The next thing I know, my Mom and Dad are leaving, but I can't find my shoes. They left without me though... One of the kids said that their friend took them home with him, so we call him and I tell him to bring them back. He says he doesn't have them, so I continue looking for them throughout the house. Then I start getting the feeling that this has been orchestrated, and I am being kept there for a reason, and even the children are involved. I decide to just leave without them, but I can't seem to find the door to the outside. The house seems so big! Not at all the type that is in Mom and Dad's development. It is then that things become more sinister...

After some amount of time, I seem to wake up, still in the house. The children are all gone, and only adults remain, and they are all quite "off," and I feel an immense amount of fear of them. They are all laughing, in effect, as if they're in on some sort of "private joke." Then I hear talk of some sort of "implantation" of a baby, or some sort of operation to cause me to become pregnant. They say things like, "this is what has to be done, to carry us on," or something to that effect. I feel as if I have been drugged though, and am very light on my feet. I try to escape, but every time I open a door that I think leads outside, there is another room there, and sometimes the rooms change as I go.. I notice as I go that the house is really huge, and is actually decorated quite opulently, but I know that is just on the surface, because I had noticed before that it was also quite dirty...

Then they appear to be letting me leave, but I have some sort of IV tubing coming out of me, and I can see blood running through it. I asked them what the hell it was, and how could I leave like that, but they just hurry me along, so to speak... I do wind up going back over to my Mom and Dad's, and try to tell them that something horrible just happened to me, but they seem so detached and uncaring, and give me the feeling that they think I had brought it on myself. Mom says something like, "when I sense something evil, I just leave it alone, and let God handle it." I feel so alone and desperate, with no help from them at all.

Somehow I wind up back at the "evil" house again, and now there are two other young women there, and I see them parading down a hallway in various states of undress, and in a "daze." The people there are basically "herding" them along, and their manner is jovial, but very sinister. I feel helpless to do anything about it...

Next I am with the two girls in an indoor, above-ground swimming pool. They have a fire hose, and are going to turn it on and shoot it out a window, but I notice that none of the windows are open. One girl puts the hose end under the water, then turns it on. I know the spray will be very powerful, and try to avoid it, but it hits my foot under the water and hurts. I then tell her that there are no windows open, but she starts spraying it around the room anyway.

I somehow wind up back at my Mom and Dad's, and I tell Mom that they have made me pregnant. She mentions birth control pills, and asks me why I don't just take them, to kill it. I consider it, but don't know if it will work, but I also don't know if I really want to kill the baby either...

Then I am back at the evil house, but it is empty except for one of the men. His name is Jason, and he seems nicer than the rest. He is sitting watching TV, and I am in another room alone. I am very fearful the whole time that the rest of them will come back though. I believe I was eating some olives out of a jar, because I was very hungry. I remember wanting to get out of there so badly, and then I walked into the room that Jason was in to ask if I could leave. He said I could, but then I look out the window and see the rest of the family in the distance. They are all dressed nicely, and seem to be walking away from a grave, possibly. I realize that they will be back to the house soon, so I hurry to leave. In my haste though, I knock over the jar of olives, and spill some of the juice on the rug. I remember feeling dread over their possible reaction to that, but I know I have to hurry. So I just leave the little puddle there, and put the jar back in the refrigerator, which I notice is very dirty. I remember saying goodbye to Jason, who was very preoccupied with the TV, and heading for the door. I woke up right after that... It was 10:38 when I looked at the clock.

Anything, ANYTHING you can do to help me decipher these, would be greatly appreciated! Thank you...

~Christine

• jazzsinger,

I'm going to interpurt the first dream for you.

You have not let go of your husband Mike yet and you are still looking for him even in your dreams, in which he does grace you with his present in and out of the dream. When you saw him with his teeth blacken, I will take this to mean that his health was failing and perhaps you did not realize it and should have. The strange people coming into the house is a meaning that you do not like being alone at all and you are open to receiving new people in your life and the man coming on to you in your dream means that you miss the intimate part of being in a partnership, yet you are to know that men still find you attractive and when you are ready, this part of your life will be renewed. Food in a dream means you like to be nurtured, and will be again by new people you meet. Your Mother is indeed there to comfort you in your time of confusion and need. I will come back later and look at your second dream.

Shuabby

• jazzsinger

When you dream of water it equals your emotions, it sounds like to me that you are going through an emotional transition and dreams will get complicated at that time. Dreaming of being implanted with a baby, Babies are always a sign of new beginnings. You had a fear dream dear, all your insecure feelings are coming out in your dreams.

You are going through a healing process and emotions run high at this time. Do you have a best friend that you can talk to or a greif counselor to help you understand your emotions and help you to center yourself in this healing process?

I wish you the best and hope that you find special people to help you find your way

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby, for your help with these... You are very accurate with your interpretations of my grief and insecurities, as well as my wish for new people and new beginnings in my life...

I lost him almost 4 years ago, but we were very close. I still feel as if I lost a piece of my soul when he died, but I am trying very hard to set new goals and find new fulfillment for myself. His health was bad, and he had already suffered 4 minor strokes 2 years before he died. We thought we had cheated death though, and were too complacent about his health. A clot passed into his lungs on Aug. 6, 2008, and he died instantly. I also have a 9 year old son, so we have both suffered a major loss.

I have been doing extensive work with myself to learn to accept this loss, and do have a few very dear friends that I can communicate with about it all. They are my "soul sisters..."

I did take a major step with an old flame that came into my life right after my husband died. He was a friend and neighbor who came to my side when he passed, and we grew very close, very soon after, so it was destined to end due to the timing. Yet each time I see him, I still feel that spark, and so I have approached him about it. I did it on April 4th, after the Mercury retrograde ended, and am waiting to see what happens when Mars goes direct as well. We are both Scorpios, so I am hoping for a positive outcome. Pluto's retrograde will hopefully help as well!

I truly appreciate your insight, as sometimes it is hard to see things clearly when you are in the midst of all this emotional turmoil! I want to move on, as I know it is the healthy thing to do, yet I know with that will come guilt as well... So I have a lot on my mind right now!

Thank you again for your help!

• God bless you, Jazzsinger. I felt so much emotion in your dreams. I am not one to clearly interperet, because I myself am going through a confusing time, but I feel that you are missing your beloved husband. I feel that the version of him with blackened teeth is your personal guilt, natural to loss, maybe wishing you could hve been able to do something. The mouth is something that reveals truth, and if the teeth are black, then it could be that it was an untruth that you subconciously tell yourself, "You did not come for me." or, you weren't able to help, therefore you were able to recognise that it was not the "real" husband, because the reality, "I did not know that I could," Was recognition that you did your best for him. If this is the truth, and my interperetation is not misguided, then I think that you have found a huge step in healing.

Having a full house of unknowns shows that you have love and heart to share. All the while, however, you are feeling lonely: No one listening, etc. I would take this as a warning, that despite having a full house, that doesn't mean that you yourself will be full, you still search for your husband, who had truly filled you. I think that your husband being a little irritated, but not mad, shows that he understands that your life will need to continue, and you need to learn and grow. When I say "warning," I mean to suggest that you choose carefully and allow into your life those that will also fill you, and not take advantage of your healing heart.

Be cautious that while you try to fill your heart, and find your place in this new world, that you don't develop dependent habits, symbolized by the smoking. It doesn't have to be obvious, but can be the relationships you develop, which are easy to get wrapped up in, and lose perspective. Make sure that they are healthy, and that you give yourself a chance to heal completely before expecting someone else to heal you or make you whole. Just like one shouldn't jump into a relationship after a break up (rebounding) be sure that you don't rebound into something that could hurt you/the other person while you're healing.

I feel that him riding through the screen was a display to you that he had lived his life fully, and that he regrets nothing. It feels playful, and your question, "what are you doing??" seems to echo the relationship that you had with him. Maybe he was a risk-taker, and you, maybe a little more reserved, while you questioned his risks, adored him for it. Maybe he led you through life a little, and this could be part of your current confusion, what to do now, as your house fills. THe screen could be the transition between this life and the next. He has accepted his destiny, and is in peace.

Your feeling that you can come to him, and that people are milling around in the way, (distractions, frustrations, roadblocks) can be a sign that you need to focus your energies, find a new purpose in life, keep in mind your priorities. Just because he has passed on doesn't mean that the dreams you shared can't still be realized.

You walked away from a lot of different parts of your dream. I noticed that it recurred many times. This means something, although I cannot tell you if it is positive or negative, or what it could mean. Consider the emotions you had while walking away, and the scenarios. What could this action mean to you? Are you removing yourself from a negative situation, or are you not wishing to deal with something that asks for your attention? I feel that only you can know what this means.

Your second dream begins with concern for your father, his well being. ( i believe you mentioned your mother had passed?) You didn't mention it, but If he is still with you, you should take comfort that he will be/is fine.

But i feel that the whole dream amounts to one message: acceptance of a new life, (the baby) one that was unchosen by you. You could be looking for outward sources to place blame, that it was forced upon you, and blaming even yourself, (your mother saying you brought it on yourself.) You keep ending up in the evil house because that is where you are emotionally staying. The enclosed swimming pool and the out of control girls with the fire hose could be that you are trying to contain your emotions, contol them, but inside they are raging, confusing, and painful. There are no windows open. If this dream re-occurs, try opening a window, see what happens.

Again, I could be totally wrong. Please take it with a grain of salt!!!! But I felt many connecting emotions with you as I envisioned your dreams. I also have had dreams about being forced/trapped inside evil homes with evil families. I feel that they are the fears that we subject ourselves to, or are afraid to face, or feel out of control (a foreign environment, people wishing you harm.) I just wanted to send you a God bless, but I guess I just ended up trying to give an interperetation anyways! I hope that it helps, and doesn't confuse, that you can connect with the answers I have given. Take care, Miss! Let yourself heal.

• God bless you, Jazzsinger. I felt so much emotion in your dreams. I am not one to clearly interperet, because I myself am going through a confusing time, but I feel that you are missing your beloved husband. I feel that the version of him with blackened teeth is your personal guilt, natural to loss, maybe wishing you could hve been able to do something. The mouth is something that reveals truth, and if the teeth are black, then it could be that it was an untruth that you subconciously tell yourself, "You did not come for me." or, you weren't able to help, therefore you were able to recognise that it was not the "real" husband, because the reality, "I did not know that I could," Was recognition that you did your best for him. If this is the truth, and my interperetation is not misguided, then I think that you have found a huge step in healing.

Having a full house of unknowns shows that you have love and heart to share. All the while, however, you are feeling lonely: No one listening, etc. I would take this as a warning, that despite having a full house, that doesn't mean that you yourself will be full, you still search for your husband, who had truly filled you. I think that your husband being a little irritated, but not mad, shows that he understands that your life will need to continue, and you need to learn and grow. When I say "warning," I mean to suggest that you choose carefully and allow into your life those that will also fill you, and not take advantage of your healing heart.

Be cautious that while you try to fill your heart, and find your place in this new world, that you don't develop dependent habits, symbolized by the smoking. It doesn't have to be obvious, but can be the relationships you develop, which are easy to get wrapped up in, and lose perspective. Make sure that they are healthy, and that you give yourself a chance to heal completely before expecting someone else to heal you or make you whole. Just like one shouldn't jump into a relationship after a break up (rebounding) be sure that you don't rebound into something that could hurt you/the other person while you're healing.

I feel that him riding through the screen was a display to you that he had lived his life fully, and that he regrets nothing. It feels playful, and your question, "what are you doing??" seems to echo the relationship that you had with him. Maybe he was a risk-taker, and you, maybe a little more reserved, while you questioned his risks, adored him for it. Maybe he led you through life a little, and this could be part of your current confusion, what to do now, as your house fills. THe screen could be the transition between this life and the next. He has accepted his destiny, and is in peace.

Your feeling that you can come to him, and that people are milling around in the way, (distractions, frustrations, roadblocks) can be a sign that you need to focus your energies, find a new purpose in life, keep in mind your priorities. Just because he has passed on doesn't mean that the dreams you shared can't still be realized.

You walked away from a lot of different parts of your dream. I noticed that it recurred many times. This means something, although I cannot tell you if it is positive or negative, or what it could mean. Consider the emotions you had while walking away, and the scenarios. What could this action mean to you? Are you removing yourself from a negative situation, or are you not wishing to deal with something that asks for your attention? I feel that only you can know what this means.

Your second dream begins with concern for your father, his well being. ( i believe you mentioned your mother had passed?) You didn't mention it, but If he is still with you, you should take comfort that he will be/is fine.

But i feel that the whole dream amounts to one message: acceptance of a new life, (the baby) one that was unchosen by you. You could be looking for outward sources to place blame, that it was forced upon you, and blaming even yourself, (your mother saying you brought it on yourself.) You keep ending up in the evil house because that is where you are emotionally staying. The enclosed swimming pool and the out of control girls with the fire hose could be that you are trying to contain your emotions, contol them, but inside they are raging, confusing, and painful. There are no windows open. If this dream re-occurs, try opening a window, see what happens.

Again, I could be totally wrong. Please take it with a grain of salt!!!! But I felt many connecting emotions with you as I envisioned your dreams. I also have had dreams about being forced/trapped inside evil homes with evil families. I feel that they are the fears that we subject ourselves to, or are afraid to face, or feel out of control (a foreign environment, people wishing you harm.) I just wanted to send you a God bless, but I guess I just ended up trying to give an interperetation anyways! I hope that it helps, and doesn't confuse, that you can connect with the answers I have given. Take care, Miss! Let yourself heal.

• So sorry about the double post! It wasn't on purpose, it was definately a glitch. I only sent a message once, not twice.

• Dear LeoLight,

Thank you so very much for sharing your wisdom and insight... You are absolutely correct in your interpretations! They were so in line with what is occurring in my life at the present. I thank you for your warnings, and found out today that I had truly put myself out there for someone who was not deserving of it, in the hopes that he could help to heal me and bring me fulfillment. Yet I know only I can do that. So many insights have come to me in the past 24 hours! I feel blessed by them, eased by them, enlightened and empowered, for that I am truly grateful to those who have given them to me!

My Mom is still alive, but both parents are elderly, and I do worry about them as my brother passed away in September, and they had moved closer to him when they retired. Now he cannot be there for them as they become less able to care for themselves... They are both healthy though, for the most part, and so I think they will be okay for now.

Once again, thank you. It's been awhile since I reached out for help, as I am usually living in a self-imposed isolation. Due to grieving, and a desire to close myself off from others, as protection. I reached out when I needed to though, and the insight I got in return has helped me through yet another difficult time. I will continue to do that, as I consider the path I will now follow into the next phase of my life...

Peace and Love,

Christine

• Great, I am so happy for you! Remember, we are all here to help each other when we need it, but just be sure that you choose quality time with quality people. Take care

• I have always gotten very sound advice from the people on this site. I have also made some great lasting friendships as well... I will be very careful with who I spend my time with, especially now...

I was greatly disappointed by the actions and words of a man who had really been there for me after my husband passed. I thought he truly had feelings for me, but I have come to learn that sadly, he is like so many others... Writing it off as just "lust," and that he was "weak," and succumbed to temptation. Too bad he never even bothered to apologize for that! And he has been leading me on with his "hints," (or "crumbs" as my dear friend calls them!), his words, and the way he looks at me. They all gave the impression he felt more for me, and was just fighting that. It is sad that so many men will believe that as long as they feel guilty over their actions, it wipes away their responsibility. To have taken advantage of me when I was at my most vulnerable, with no thought of the possible fallout, was unconscionable and unforgivable... Now he will have to suffer the Karmic backlash for his actions, as well as sacrifice his friendship with me... That will be his loss though, not mine...

• 😞 Sorry honey :(( That really pisses me off! In reality, his "guilt" is just a front for... well, let's just say he's a regular snake in the grass. If he was truly feeling guilty, and had repentence in his heart, he would try to continue to be there for you, and simply acknowledge a mistake, rather than calling it temptation, blaming anything ("weakness")/anyone other than himself. He knew you were vulnerable, and knew how to strike. Karma will surely come around!!!

Man, sometimes I wish I was Karma herself.... 🙂