Not in need of reading but have a psychic question:

• I have read by two different psychics that when someone is on your mind constantly or a lot it's because there is energy between you and that person. It's seems understandable and logical based on the energy we give off in this world but is it true?

Of late I have felt like I'm crazy. I got out of a relationship almost a year ago and getting over that person wasn't easy at first. Today I don't have an emotional connection like I did (to him and our relationship) but I still think of him daily. Sometimes I feel like he's not letting me go either. Which in reality I've emotionally let him go but it seems he's imprinted in my head and won't leave no matter what I do.

Years ago I dated a man who broke things off with me in a cruel way. Boy was I heart broken. The thing is I knew he cared about me. I knew he wanted to be with me and I also knew he was just confused. Friends and family said I crazy but I just knew it to be true. Like now this guy was constantly on my mind. Day and night. Well about 3 months after we had last ended things I got a letter from him that confirmed everything I thought I knew to be correct. In fact he did love me and he was confused. He had told me he thought about me so much it freaked him out because he's never felt like that for a woman let alone thought about her that much. Well sadly I had moved on after he tried come back and told I couldn't go any further. He was mad and hurt. Which for awhile I could feel is cold wall towards me even when we stopped all contact.

It never dawned on me that I was picking up his energy. I never thought that was even possible. Now that it's happening again (8 months in and I still think about him) I wonder if he hasn't let it go either. If you asked me to tell you what happened with him like I did my ex years ago I could say the same thing. I KNOW this and I KNOW that. If you asked me how I know I would say "I dont know how I just know that's why he did what he did. He was feeling this and that way".

Am I crazy or has anyone else expierenced this? Can a psychic on here maybe explain if they find this to be true or not. I am not angry sad or bitter in my life right now or towards that relationship but he just won't stay out of my head. I finally gave up as to just let him stay in my head. Because I don't know what else to do. Other than I know he still thinks about me.

• Freedomfair

It reads like you are an empath: the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner.

You are psychically connected to these men and that is how you feel so much when you release them from your life yet stay connected.

Hope this helps you.

Shuabby

• Freedomfair - I have the same problem, I was with someone for 10 years whoselife circumstances had him making far different choices than I think he'd of made otherwise, but I don't know that for sure. I've lived with someone else for going on three years now and he STILL ebbs and flows. In times of high stress feelings I'll check his new wife's facebook page and it'll say something like Family emergency-party cancelled.

However, what I found is that semi acknowledgement that I'm right doesn't give me any peace. It's annoying as heck, and I actually shut down my facebook page and put up psychic walls at night - a whole ritual thing - because honestly, I do NOT care how he feels unless he feels it badly enough to pick up a phone and tell me to my face what a bad choice he made. Otherwise, he can live with his choices.....

So although I still "feel" the push, I ignore it - sometimes I'll literally say, you want to talk to me, you contact me. Goodbye. Like I'm hanging up the phone or something.

Anyway, the one other thing I know about this is that if you think of them all the time, it's supposed to be like a "loop" they can tap into - they don't have to call you or contact you because they can just tap into that loop of your thinking and psychically feed off it. So I try to never make "tapes" in my mind he can tap into as well.

Much harder than one would think, I'm still working on it. Just when I think I am finally free, I'll get pulled on hard - even after all this time.

My guy was pretty much a pathological narccissist - which I think doubles all the above.

So, no, absolutely you're not crazy, and if I didn't try and stop it, I'd be doing this all the time - even with people on forums - like I'm a compassion sponge or something - yeah, empath. Kind of ewwwww, but it is what it is and I know my gift is for healing so I try and let it be.

Best wishes to you!

And, to Shuabby too, if you check back here....((hugs!))

• Thanks guys for your replays back. I'm glad people can understand what I am talking about as it can be frustrating for me. I really love him still but a lot happened that I needed to step back and fix myself. I thought for sure I would be over him by now (as I have been with guys in my past) but there's still that tugging and just knowing how he feels. Everyone looks at me crazy when I talk about it but I can't help it. I don't know what else to do. I never saw it as maybe having an obsession as I am able to live my life normally. I don't stalk him or even look him up anywhere. I stayed away from all the places I know he could be at and I completely worked on me. I thought out of sight out of kind... No he stayed in my mind and hasn't left. Like there is still un solved business between the two of us. I know for sure what he would say to me when we see one another again.