DANIBO calling pls.3-24

• Dear Danibo

I hope everything is well with you and school.

I asked you before in regards to my pregnant stepdaughter whose husband walked out on her. He still doesnot want to communicate with her. Everytime she calls him up he hungs up the phone.

I couldnt believe he is doing this to her cause I know him as a hard working guy, very polite and

nice guy and dont have a mean streak. He completely changed. Of course nobody knows exactly what happened to their relationship but them and we are only hearing one side of the story.

Her side.Their house is still not sold but by the end of March his company will buy it cause it seems like they are not getting the price they want for the house. She is already making offer on a house and she still not sure if her husband will come back.

The situation is the same between her & husband. He doesnot want to talk to her. I guess he

will eventually deal with her when signing of papers is concerned.

My husband is worried for what she is doing making offer on a house when she doesnot have a job and her husband has not come back yet. I guess she probably thinks he will come back once she has found a house. Before you can get a divorce in Calif. you must have lived there for 6 months.

By June it will be six months. Do you think he will do it then when the six months is up?

Or is he coming back?

Thank you so much for your help and many blessings to you and will pray for your success!

• EEE

• Hey there Magickal,

I apologize! I haven't been coming on this website at all recently. School has been rather time consuming! haha 🙂

But, I promise you that by the end of this weekend I will get you some answers. I want to really connect with the cards and get the right answer for you, but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Thanks for being patient. I hope that the cards have good news for your stepdaughter.

love,

Dani Bo ❤

• Hi Danibo

Sorry I forgot to say anytime you have time to do the reading after all you are in school.

I'm not in a hurry my stepdaughters husband is not in a hurry either to go back to her anyway.

I also forgot to mention that I think the reason why my stepdaughters husband changed is because

my stepdaughter has a strong personality, a bit controlling and gets uptight so easily. Your last

reading says he left to save his sanity. I think thats the reason why he doesnot want to

communicate with her it just got too much on his nerve that he couldnot handle it anymore.

You know how men are when they are pressure too much they back off.

Thanks again