In need of a reading, REALLY need insight!!!!

• I am in great need of a reading to put my mind at rest. I'll get right to the point. I've been laying some ground work with an individual who is a fellow artist in the entertainment world. ( I work in the fine arts and he is a musician). My father and I are both fans of his work, but I want to be viewed as a fellow professional friend in the field and not just a fan. My father took it upon himself to tell him that "you have a big fan in my daughter" and frankly I feel that all of the work I have laid down to be viewed as a friend / fellow professional to him have been shot to shit. Don't ask me why, but I just have an overwhelming feeling. Please, please, please I need a read. Is what I'm feeling true? Or is he getting closer to viewing me as a fellow artist / friend?

• AquarianSara,

No matter that your father said you are a big fan. You yourself make the final impression with your style and work which is meant to impress and will. Yes, he will view you as a friend professional along with others as time goes by , as I feel you are in the bloom of your llfe and will be blessed with many insights that you will put down and create that many will become interested in , not just this entertainer.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you for your insight, and yes I know that I make the final impression. It makes me glad to know that he will view me that way in time. This musician is special to me in more ways than one so that's very uplifting news. Just gets a little frustrating when someone goes off and speaks on your behalf with the exact opposite of what you want them to say haha. Kind of puts you in that weird mood.

Another question if it's alright, do you think it will take long for him to view me that way? If you could pull some cards that would be fantastic but no pressure!

• AquarianSara,

He will sit up and take notice in the next 3-6 months. I feel you will see a side of him that you longed to see, yet your head will be turned by another that is more grounded and sparks your passion in a different way. I hear the name of Frank and Tom here.

Shuabby

• Shuabby,

Thank you so much!

Hmm Frank and Tom? what are their roles?