Captain Can you give me a reading?

• Hi Captain!

I've seen a couple of people post asking for readings. I've never had one before but I would love to have some insight on my life and the direction its going. I feel kinda of bored in my current job situation.

Can you please help me out?

Also any information on my peending love life would be great too.

My birthday day is April 23, 1986.

• CC, according to your astrological and numerological profile, in this lifetime you are here to learn how to unlock the sources of power within you. Blessed with charm, insight, and consciousness, you must learn to use your inner resources and believe in your own personal power. You have a magnetism that attracts all manner of people and experiences. This capacity springs from the often unacknowledged potential of your power, which you will learn to harness in this lifetime. But first you will have to grapple with quite a bit of conflict, encountering others who will attempt to assert their authority or power over you or try to suppress you in some fashion. This is merely an outer reflection of your inner reality. Until you come to believe in yourself and your own strength, such lessons will continue to confront you, building your character as they do. Miraculously, such experiences cease as soon as you step into fully owning your own power. Your core lesson is to embrace yourself with self-love and self-respect. Your goal is to come to believe in your own strength and personal power, using your gifts of charisma, formidability, and insight to help others.

You are here both to teach and to learn. You will teach others the lessons of assertiveness, independence, courage of convictions, and overcoming fear of new beginnings. Through this process, you will draw those who are overly clingy or dependent to you so they can learn how to stand on their own feet. You must help them to become more self-reliant but must avoid taking over their lives for them. Your innate sense of fair play will see you come to the defense of those who cannot defend themselves, but you must leave them to fight their own battles once they are able to. You must not fight for those who will not stand up for themselves. You are also here to teach proper leadership through example. You understand that true leaders must never remain behind or they are not true leaders, just manipulators.

Your lesson in this lifetime is to develop a proper prosperity consciousness. You are coming from a previous lifetime that was extremely spiritual but materially poverty-stricken - you may even have taken a vow of poverty to focus on spiritual development. Thus, you came into this lifetime with a false idea that money and spirituality can never mix. On the contrary, when you allow your spirituality to manifest through good works that support others, money is a natural by-product of that service - it is not a negative thing, simply another aspect of life that must be mastered. There is no need to get rid of it as soon as you earn it. 🙂

Likely to be rather extravagant or self-indulgent, you can nevertheless expect to achieve great things in this lifetime. It is likely that you will hold such sway over others, and things will come so easily to you, that going within in search of real self-esteem and understanding may present something of a last frontier. Well-established, worldly and wise, you may find your search for meaning and affirmation in earthly power, material goods, or authority over others to be a rather cumbersome set of responsibilities until you cultivate a matching strength of character. Until that time, you would do well to remember that tempestuous romances, lavish spending, and the like are only poor substitutes for inner peace, true self-awareness, and the comfort that comes from self-acceptance. Your challenge will be to not arouse antagonism in others. Your fulfillment lies in discovering that the ultimate power is love.

Although it is within the area of relationships - specifically one-on-one encounters - that many of your lifepath's challenges will take place, the area in which you will truly engage in its work is within your own psyche. Other people will always act as your mirror. Observing others and then reflecting on yourself is a large part of the growth process for you. The power you achieve is never over others, but over yourself. Overcoming negative thinking or patterns, physical or mental handicaps, stilling the internalized critical voice of a parent, or recovering from addiction are some of the possible types of battles you may be forced to wage. Winning through self-control will result in greater emotional stability, inner peace, and self-esteem.

What you really want is to experience happiness, harmony, fairness and support with one partner whom you love. But you need to be your own partner first as the feeling of completeness you seek will never by the by-product of a relationship, even with a soulmate. By getting to know yourself and following your own direction, you will begin to do the things that bring you joy and increase your level of self-nurturing, so you feel strong, confident, and supported. You must start playing fair with yourself. You are very giving by nature but you must not give beyond a point that feels comfortable, even if you know that nothing will be reciprocated. By treating yourself more fairly, you will feel the sense of balance and justice you seek. Only at this point can you establish a healthy relationship with someone else wherein two individuals share equally with each other without feeling debilitated. The choice of a life partner is extremely crucial for you, as sometimes it is through loving someone else that you will learn to love yourself. If you equate love with sexual excitement, control, or competition, you can expect serious setbacks in your ability to relate. On the other hand, learning to share, empathize, listen, cooperate, and express kindness, consideration and affection will tend to instill deeply human values that can guide your more ambitious drives in other areas of life. In this way, family, friendships, and married life can all function as a good moral proving ground for professional and career endeavours. What is best for you is a life in which a healthy balance can be attained between maintaining a strong ego through active assertion and guiding it with equally powerful moral and loving attitudes.

Career-wise, you need to be able to 'do your own thing' according to your own impulses, and without being limited by the input of others. You are the leader, the innovator, the pioneer. You need a job which allows you the independence to follow your own instincts, a profession that requires initiative and independent action: as a surgeon, technician, or entrepreneur, for example. From past lives, you have the gift of being able to see the other person's point of view and to negotiate diplomatically to ensure fairness. You can use this innate ability to further your own success. You might have to probe a little deeper into possible issues about not wanting to work at all, needing to be needed, and staying too long in relationships. Fear of being fired, let go, or abandoned - or even worse, of being sick and alone - may be holding you back or impacting negatively on your life and work.

Unless you allow self-doubt to stop you, your high standards make you naturally prone to success because you do very good work (even though you don't always feel that way). You have a deep emotional sensitivity, whether or not you show it, and a mind that focuses and directs a profound intuitive intelligence. To succeed however, you must get a grip on your ideals, stay practical and realistic, and keep positive. Your desire for precision, along with your expressive and intuitive abilities, can shine through many different occupations, such as teaching, training, organizational work, design and architecture, and illustration. The actor, dancer, chef, or athlete who studies his craft deeply, the consummate professional - that's you. You could be an excellent, prolific writer as you excel at anything to do with feelings, communication, and expression. You are kind and gentle. You heal others with your powerful unconditional love. You will be most effective when you work with large groups of people who need your help. You are here to provide sustenance for the hungry, whether it be through food, beauty, education, ministry or medicine etc. Your particular life path will call you to leadership, humanitarianism, and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it. You will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so accept and just do it. You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world.

• 2012 for you CC is an important year. It is yout year of 'illumination'. This is a time in which you will experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much to be gained now. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the year into some artistic or psychic endeavour. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. 2012 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes in this year there may be unexpected associations or unexpected break-ups. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

• wow...I literally have a tear in my eye. That discribes me to a "T"

I am, and have always been the "leader" even when I dont want to be.

You have a very STRONG gift. Thank you so much, you have no idea what this means to me.

I do have a question. I once got my cards read and asked the person about love. She said that I would not find love or a partner ever in my life. This is not something that I believe, because I know deep down in my heart that there is a person out there for me, it might take some time for me to find him but I know I will.

Can you tell me if this woman was right? Am I destined to be alone?

• LLL

• Yes you will find love this lifetime - it is your destiny to explore it and to realize its power. I think the reader probably meant she sensed there will always be a part of you that no one can touch, even your soulmate. It's something you will never completely share - it is your power and you don't want anyone to know the true extent of it in case your partner is afraid or put off by it. That is good and proper. Us it wisely but guard it and keep it to yourself.

So this part of you will always be your 'alone' untouchable part and to an extent the 'work' you do will always be alone. But finding an enduring high quality love is definitely something you need to experience for your growth. You just have to hold out for someone with the sort of strength and awareness who can handle you and your life. Don't let anyone needy or clingy into your personal life. Keep your personal and public life separate - you can help those who cannot help themselves as part of your life's work, but you need a strong independent person for a romantic partner.