Taurus Needing help deciphering Cancer Mans actions.

• Ha ... he I think he blocked me or unfriended me from Facebook too!

• So MascCancer....I have a question.

When it comes to my Cancer friend how should I address him if I have a problem? Right now I have come to the conclusion that he only texts me when he's Busy, Bored, or Tired and it drives me crazy. I want to tell him but I dont want to come off as crazy or being pushy. He tried talking to me last night but I ignored him.

Do you think I should keep ignoring him, or wait a while and then let him know whats going on with me and how I feel? Or just come right out and tell him?

• The one thing I hated with my Taurus was the fact that he wouldn't communicate "properly" how he felt. Sometimes he would just sit there and pout and I wouldn't have a clue why... I told him a couple of times ... I can't read minds. The thing is ... I have found that Taurus' and Cancers are both passive/aggressive in nature so it's better to just be genuine and straight up!

• MascCancer, I so thought my Cancer should read my mind. I'm thinking he should read my mind right now. He should know that I am hurt because he hasn't text me or called. So, you would rather I just say it? I mean when I do that, I am not always so tactful. I can be pretty blunt. Is that going to offend you? Or would you rather just have it out there so you can deal with it?... And I am in the process of trying to work on me for a while, but I got a gift in the mail that I had planned on giving my Cancer. I still want him to have it, but I don't want him to think I am trying to make something happen between us. I was thinking I would just wait a couple of weeks with no contact from me and drop it in his mail box with a card saying I am taking some time to work on me but I think of him often and miss him. Is that too much? Should I not give him the gift at all? Tell me the best way to do this so he gets that I want him to know he is so special to me, and I don't want him to forget me while I am taking this time for myself.

• CC, thank you for asking your questions. They are helping me know how to proceed with my Cancer although we are on a break. 🙂 ...Friends, but taking time to get some space.... I just am terrified I will lose him. I know that if I do it was never meant to be, but I want this man to come back around when I am emotionally healed so that we can see what is here. I know he has not been perfect, and has played some games, but I swear he doesn't realize he is. I KNOW there is a forever connection here, but right now I can't be in a relationship and he isn't willing to be in a relationship. I need time. I think he does too. A broken Taurus is a horrible thing. If I don't take time to heal, I will never be able to love or be loved.

• TT

sounds great wait a couple of week....When you do in this card also thank him for all his help, for just being there for support.....No I don't think it's to much......Just don't be mushy...

TW8

• TNT...why not just say that?

• Thanks, TW and CC. I just need some reassurance I am not being pushy or needy. I am so all over the place with my emotions and I don't do well with emotions. If I can't think it through, it freaks me out! lol... He is very special to me, but honestly if I get an inch with him I will take a mile. I am learning how to not be married and be okay with being alone. Initially, I put him in that "husband" role and he was so sweet to understand and make the boundaries for me so that I didn't get hurt. I just want to treat him with the love I have for him in my heart without making him feel like I have expectations of him being my forever love. Things should be easy for us and God knows I haven't made them easy.

• CC ... Just come out and tell him. When you said ... I was thinking I would just wait a couple of weeks with no contact from me and drop it in his mail box with a card saying I am taking some time to work on me but I think of him often and miss him. Is that too much? Should I not give him the gift at all? Tell me the best way to do this so he gets that I want him to know he is so special to me, and I don't want him to forget me while I am taking this time for myself. I think I would just have coffee or dinner some place and tell him flat out. I would personally think it was weird that I didn't hear from you, even though you explained you were taking time for yourself. I would be thinking that you were playing mind games or something. Again ... kind of being PA.

• MascCancer, I text him on Monday, but I haven't heard from him. We usually on go a couple of days without texting. I was waiting on him thinking I was being pushy. Should I call him? Text him?... I am overthinking this I know, but I am just trying to take care of me.

• I would wait on texting for another day or two. If he doesn't text you by day two, then I would contact him with a phone call. You don't want him to become your text buddy. That's what started happening with my Former. You need to change it up some. Don't get into a rut!

I haven't heard back from my Former after I sent that email. I think it probably shook him up some!

• That's to be expected. We Taurus folk have a hard time looking in the mirror. He defriended you on FB? You really got to him. He is angry and probably hurt too. He will need time to figure out what is going on inside himself, but he will come back around., A Taurus is just like you Cancers we have a hard time moving on. Every person is a piece of us always good or bad. lol. Wait it out. I know you guys are patient. 🙂

So, I called him and left him a vm. I told him I hadn't heard from him so I was just checking to see if his week was going okay. I told him I have something for him-just something I think he will like and I would like to give it to him in person. I asked when he might be free to see me. I hope that was cool enough. lol... I need to explain to him that I need to work on me while the divorce finishes up, and I want to tell him how special he is to me. Should I? Or is that too much emotion? I just don't want to scare him away, but I want him to know that I want to try this relationship thing somewhere down the road. I don't expect him to commit to that. He is very "let's see what happens" but I still want to tell him my heart if it won't be too much.

I have been so clingy that I feel like I have exhausted him and now he is tired of me.

• I was just checking the FB profile and thought that he might have unfriended me but it's just how the block works. Also reading about the block ... some say it's worse than unfriending. I dunno about all that, I thought you could unblock and they come back but that's not the case, they are off your friends list and then you have to put in a new friends request. Oh well ... I'm not worried about it!

Just doing this no contact is already making me feel like I am getting my control over my personal energy. I talked to one of my girlfriends. I told her I did no contact for 4 weeks after the initial break up. Then Thanksgiving came and I missed him, I broke NC. Looking back, that was way too soon and a big mistake!

• Oh forgot to answer your question ... just tell him you are glad he's in your life! That's not too emotional

• See that’s good!! Take your love back!! Listen to some good music. Missy Elliot "Teary Eyed" was the one song that got me through, cause it give you enough anger and pain and it just resonates.

• I do remember the thing my Former Taurus told me when we met after the initial breakup was not being able to talk to me or text me was really hard on him. Well buddy ... you think that was hard, wait until after this summer or fall!